Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

• 2 weeks later...
ofcourse..but it's not as easy as how you put it...unless ..yeah..you're an ice man.

I never said it was easy... but that's how I would do it. Staying away from someone you hold dear is never an easy task, but if there would be a need for it, one way or another, you have to make a move. otherwise, you may end up miserable and find yourself walking alone...

just stay away.. i know its harder than it looks..but no one said the first step is going to be easy...

there are reasons why you have to stay away.. but here's the thing.. you've got to stay away for his own good.. or stay away for your own good.. either way.. its going to be beneficial for both of you..

huh? i think one can....it's just in the rate at which it is done...and will be done....where we can differ. It's all in the state of mind. Much like any goal, it's just a matter of psyching up your brain to do so.

precisely gorgeous...

put your mind over matter and you can do almost anything.

im not saying that it is easy but you need to deal with it if it is for the both of you.

erase contacts and stay away from all (most) of the things that remind you of him/her at least for a while.

you need TIME. and WILL. :)

laugh out loud while your heart bleed profusely...

go out and date so u'd long for that one person, even more

keep yourself occupied so at the end of the day all u gotta do is sleep...

see him/her move farther away as you feel thousand spears piercing into your very depths

ahh nonsense..... dunno what am talking about

HOW WOULD YOU STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE YOU LOVE SO MUCH?

IF...

...YOU'RE ALREADY MARRIED

... YOU HAVE KIDS

... AND YOU DONT WANT TO HURT HER

... AND SHE/HE IS YOUR FRIEND'S BF/GF

... AND SHE/HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH

☺if I'm married (no kids), I'd have to remember that I've vowed to be with my partner whatever happens (that's marriage fer cryin' out loud!)

☺if I have kids, I'll keep in mind that if I don't stay true to my partner, it's not just my partner I'm gonna lose but the kids too

☺there isn't a way to not hurt that other person, so better make it short and swift

my mind kinda froze on the third, fourth and fifth thingys...