Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

Guest biancaanne

Answer this question truthfully, first: Do you really want to stay away from him/her in the first place?

The next steps will come naturally.

"Kung gusto, may paraan. Pag ayaw, maraming dahilan."

How can i move on if she's texting me almost everyday? i can't ignore her text cause maybe Im waiting for something to happen..

This is the story.

I have a girlfriend now for 7 years and turn to be my fiancee, because next month is our wedding.. our 7 years relationship is pretty much ok and i can say that she's the only woman i want for the rest of my life, BUT until last year sept.

yung classmate ko nung highschool nakita ako sa isang Friend connecting website. almost 8 years kameng ndi nagkita, muntik nang maging kame nung highschool but nagtransfer siya ng school so ndi natuloy. tapos last year sept. may communication ulet kame. she's in canada and im in dubai that time. so madalas magkachat kame, tapos ngayon april-may andito kame sa pinas ngayon, nagsabay kame ng uwi. But before we came back here in philippines we had an agreement to see each other again. because we think it was our last chance.

So the night came. nag meet kame after ng wedding ng cousin niya, and then we ended up on a hotel. and ayun may ngyari samin, ooops. ndi ko pala na mention na we both have partners, she has a boyfriend and i had a girlfriend too. we know both out situations, and ndi kame pwdeng maging kame dahil MALI. sabi nga niya "all was wrong timing".

Kala ko un na ang huli naming pagkikita, then she texted me na magmeet kame sa timog, hindi ko maintindihan sarili ko na kahit anong iwas ko eh hindi ko magawa,Mahal ko sila parehas ng girlfriend ko pero mas mahal ko syempre yung magiging wife ko.. so i decided that night na sabihin na sa kanya na ikakasal na ko next month.

nung nagkita na kame sa timog nagusap kame sa loob ng car, sinabi ko na talaga sa kanya yung mangyayari next month. after i said these words "ikakasal na ko next month" tears suddenly flow in her cheeks. so naiyak na rin ako kase ayokong makita siyang ganun. she's special too me.very special. and after that naghiwalay na kame. Kala ko hindi na siya magtetext or magpaparamdam kase ikakasal na ko.. but she's still texting me up to now. gusto niyang makipagmeet ulet sakin, gusto niya ulet may mangyari samin.

ang kinakatakot ko lang eh baka mamya iframe up niya ko. sasabihin niyang buntis siya tapos ako ituturo niya..

minsan kase sinabi niya na sakin na gusto na niya magkababy. hay..

Help naman guys.. what should i do??

hey there.....

hahahaha a heed of advice friend ...... blessings can be a curse..... harharharhar!

okay let me put my feet on yours ....hmm... what will i do???....what to do!!! :boo:

im getting married next month...better stay with your wife-to-be, dont make any stupid decission there friend... what are you feeling right now is just new to you....get it... "NEW".... like more of a temptation... STICK TO WHAT YOU HAVE DECIDED.....whats happenning to you right now is a major turning point in your G** D*** LIFE!!!! opps ....no offense there hehehe ^_^

better meet with her just to finish it.....FINETO!!! from what you said on your previous meeting you both get carried away with emotions...tell her next time...no more emotions tell her its a decission...she must understand and you dont want to hurt her feelings in the same way.....just act both matured....all will be fine.

hey you owe me a MCDONALD COMBO MEAL here.... :)

Edited by Niru

If there's a certain guy and we obviously can't be together, either because the feeling is not mutual or due to other petty reasons. One way for me to move on is to look for signs. If I see him happy either with another girl or just plain contented with his life alone. I'll let him be. I'll walk away from him not because I am not needed anymore but because I love him too much to complicate things for him.

some people would accuse me of being a coward..Me? I call it sacrifice. . .

If there's a certain guy and we obviously can't be together, either because the feeling is not mutual or due to other petty reasons. One way for me to move on is to look for signs. If I see him happy either with another girl or just plain contented with his life alone. I'll let him be. I'll walk away from him not because I am not needed anymore but because I love him too much to complicate things for him.

some people would accuse me of being a coward..Me? I call it sacrifice. . .

sometimes walking away helps. you let them go so that they will be happy with what ever life they lead witout you complicating matters. how about your happiness? you've sacrifice so much and got less or almost nothing in return ( sacrifice is mostly define this way for some reason ), we ask ourselves is it worth it?

in the near future, fate has a funny way of bringing unpleasant things together, by then we may or may not overcome the regrets with the decisions that we made ...we then to ask oursleves the same question again ... was it worth the sacrifice?

I left my ex of two years, and I still loved him back then. Here are the things I learned

1) Do NOT go for a rebound relationship. It just makes you realize how much you really love your ex, and how it's really hard to replace him.

2) Do satisfy your 'ex' cravings by calling him and hanging up.. he'll never know it was you anyway!

3) Do NOT see each other for at least 4 months to make him realise how much he misses you, or for you to realise howmuch you don't miss him.

4) Do meet up at some point just to satisfy yourself.. after 4 months.

5) If you two still love each other DO get back together, that's when you'll definitely get over him 100000% if you break up for the second time OR you'll realise how he really is the one..

I got back together with my ex and i got over him 10000000% realised why he really is a dick and breaking up with him the first time was definitely the right thing to do!

I left my ex of two years, and I still loved him back then. Here are the things I learned

1) Do NOT go for a rebound relationship. It just makes you realize how much you really love your ex, and how it's really hard to replace him.

2) Do satisfy your 'ex' cravings by calling him and hanging up.. he'll never know it was you anyway!

3) Do NOT see each other for at least 4 months to make him realise how much he misses you, or for you to realise howmuch you don't miss him.

4) Do meet up at some point just to satisfy yourself.. after 4 months.

5) If you two still love each other DO get back together, that's when you'll definitely get over him 100000% if you break up for the second time OR you'll realise how he really is the one..

I got back together with my ex and i got over him 10000000% realised why he really is a dick and breaking up with him the first time was definitely the right thing to do!

these are very strrong words. i was wondering why it took you the second time around to realize that he was a dick. ah well, to each of his/her own as they say. Sooner or later we will get over the pains of letting go or breaking up with the ones we love. we may differ opinions on how to go thru with it or how we go about it but in due time even if we meet them later in life, what we just remember are the memories.

Guest biancaanne

A friend sent me this text message that has helped me cope...

" When you have found the reason to walk away. never look back. Sometimes it's better to get lost moving on than being stranded and broken."

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

set your mind to it, and cut off all forms of communication.

do not hesitate, and do not do things half-heartedly.

just as in saying NO, saying STOP requires a strong resolve, and a firm decision.

say one last goodbye, take that first step towards the other direction, and never look back.

someone taught me that - to walk 180 deg., straight ahead, without doubts, without taking a second look.

if it includes broken, irreparable friendships, if it means relegating him to non-existence, then so be it.

ikaw lang naman magpapahirap sa sarili mo kung pa-balik-balik at pa-ikot-ikot ka.

problema sa babae, magre-reklamo na masakit at mahirap, eh ayaw naman gawin ang dapat.

take a look at yourself and see if this relationship is hurting you more than making you happy. if its more of the former, then you just got to let go. quitting cold turkey on a loved one may work for some people but others may need to do it gradually. slowly cut any ties or connection until the day when you can just go on living without thinking about this person.