Spooky Nights!

A couple of weeks ago, we were eating with my brother that late night when we decided to talk about what had happened with his ex. A couple of minuetes later,my mother slowly walks into our kitchen,asking my mom to bring us a couple of drinks,she dint answer,just went into the kitchen,we were still laughing when my mom comes out of her room asking us to keep quiet,we were silent at that moment,who the hell then entered the kitchen?

Our house really is haunted, Seeing a phantom child looking at us when were downstairs,rooms closing without reason, a friend of mine scared as hell seeing 4 ghosts here,a doplegangers. The scariest thing I have ever seen here is when I was washing the dishes one rainy night, After washing,I decided to take a sip of coffee before going to bed. After a tiresome day,who would? after a few sharp turns, I was stunned and shocked after seeing what seems to be the scariest thing I have seen in my life. A young woman was seating near the front of my room,worse thing is she was naked and blood was running down her head,she was shaking. What was the next thing I did? run like hell. After that day,I decided that the ghosts In our house was friendly,why?im still alive, and are just trying to protect us,probably just wanted to be here, well,whatever their reasons are,I hope they're not reading this post im sending right now,or I wish they're not in my back.....

• 5 weeks later...
last night i had a spooky experience that gave me goosebumps all over... I normally use/carry

two cellphone... Manyakis that I am... I went to my favorite club along Quezon Ave...

After using one cellphone to txt an FM ... to ask about a particular girl/'regular'...

I check my other cellphone to find out if there were any messages or calls...

and lo and behold... in the create message menu was a reply...

I didn't keyed in that message and nobody in the club circuit knew the cell# pang-trabaho

lang yung cellphone na yun!!!...I had not drank anything yet... and if someone did sent

the txt... it should be in the Inbox menu...right???? the cellphone was in my pocket... no one could have

used it...VERY EERIE INDEED..... decided to all it a night... 8pm pa lang yun!!! lost interest...

HAVE YOU HAD ANY SIMILAR EXPERIENCE???? HOW COULD IT BE RATIONALLY EXPLAINED???

it might be because you haven't locked your phone and somebody texted you (might be a wrong sent as well) then you accidentally pressed the edit button ..... so it appears that the message you received is in your create message option.

• 4 months later...

how about you see and hear ur mobile have a missed call...when you check it out it was ur own number? anyone can explain?

it happened to me and n5110 gamit ko pa noon.

back in 1998 im taking an OJT course onboard mv filipina princess. two unusual events happened. first is when we are in cebu going to sto,nino church...bago kami pumasok dun sabi ng tindera ng sampaguita/candles huwag daw kuhanan ng pix yung main altar at hindi dawyung mabubuo...hindi namin pinakinggan yung tindera. hindi nga nadevelop yung pix afer that....nasira yung film particularly doon sa mismong main altar.

secondly after sa cebu nagdock kami sa davao...punta naman kami sa samal island.we are totaly happy then suddenly naisipan namin lumayo sa cottage namin.as far as i remember may kasukalan yung dinaanan namin...wla syan trail.along the way may parang niyogan kaming nahintuan..trip lang kami dun sa spot na yun...nagharatutan..may umakyat sa puno etc,etc. tapos meron taga run na nagwarn na naman sa amin na hwag daw kaming maharot dun.same time nagtatake kami ng pix nun..then less than a minute my friend's cam went crazy nagzozoom magisa then nagrewind and it shut down by itself..bumalik na lang kami sa cottage after that...nung nsa manila na kami ayun sira din yung pix dun sa area na pinaharutan namin. until right now hindi ko maexplain kung ano ang ngyri sa amin that tym.anyway those are 2 different cameras.

any one can explain about that 2 places?and lastly we are clean back then..no alcohol or drugs whatever

• 4 weeks later...

My experience happened 2-3 years ago. One Saturday morning, in my aunt's house I was in tasked to paint their kitchen since wala namang work so I decided to buy a gallon of white paint then start the course. I started it by cleaning the area with soap and water then brushed it until everything is clean then waited for almost an hour before started the painting job. For 3 hours of work, the job is almost done leaving one more spot unpainted which is the gas stove area. This area is really hard to clean because of the oil and grease on it. It was exactly 5 pm when I'm done in the upper part of the wall and started the bottom part, which to my surprise when I started painting it, the paint won't stick it just flows down like water. To my disappointment since I want to finish the job that afternoon, instead of using the brush I tried to use my hands just to spread the paint evenly. Worse thing is before my hands touched the wall, it seemed that someone had thrown a stone in the bucket of paint in front of me which caused it to splat in my face and in my shirt. Hmm, I then thought that it's odd because I'm all alone in that area and everyone is outside. I tried to do it again using my hands and whoala!!! this time it's not just a splat but the paint spilled out of its container seemed that someone kicked it!!! Without second thoughts I ran outside shouting and scared. I didn't finish it that day instead have someone accompanied me the next day just to make sure everything is done without surprises anymore.

Scary?! Believe it!!!

This is a story from Brent International School (Sta.Rosa,Laguna) about a

young college girl who passed away last month.

Her name was Summera. She was hit by a dumper truck. She had a boy

friend named Arif. Both of them were true lovers. They always hung on

the phone.

You could never see her without her cell phone. In fact she also changed

her phone from Smart to Globe, so both of them can be on the same

network, and save on the cost and get good network coverage. She spent

half of the day talking with Arif. Summera's family knew about their

relationship.

Arif was very close with Summera's family. (Just imagine their love).

Before she passed away she always told her friends "If I pass away

please bury me with my hand phone" she also said the same thing to her

parents.

After her death, people couldn't carry her coffin, I was there. A lot of

them tried to do so but still couldn't, everybody including me, had

tried to carry the coffin, the result is still the same. Eventually,

they called a Feng Shui Master. He took a stick and started speaking to

himself slowly.

After a few minutes, he said "this girl misses something here". Then her

friends told the Master about her intentions to bury her with her phone.

He then opened the coffin and places her phone and SIM card inside the

casket. After that they tried to carry the coffin. It could be moved and

they carried it into the van easily. All of us were shocked. Summera's

parents did not inform Arif that Summera had passed away. After 2 weeks

Arif called Summera,s mom. Arif:"I'm coming home today. Cook something

nice for me.

Dont tell Summera that I'm coming home today, I wanna surprise her." Her

mother replied..... "You come home first, I wanna tell you something

very important." after he came, they told him the truth about Summera.

Arif thought that they were playing a fool. He was laughing and said

"don't try to fool me - tell Summera to come out, i have a gift for her

Please stop this nonsense". Then they showed him her grave. He said...

"It's not true. We spoke yesterday. She still calls me.

Arif was shaking. Suddenly, his phone rang. "See this is from Summera,

see this..." he showed the phone to Summera,s family. All of them told

him to answer. He talked using the loudspeaker mode. All of them heard

his conversation. Loud and clear, no cross lines, no humming. It was the

actual voice of Summera & there was no way others could use her SIM card

since it was nailed inside the coffin. They were so shocked and asked

for the Feng Shuie Master's help again. The Master brought his

co-masters to solve this matter. He & his co-masters worked for 5 hours.

Then they discovered one thing...

Globe has the best coverage. Where ever you go, their network follows

(hehehehehehehe) !!!

Never in my life have I read such an email...Wasted ten minutes

coz of this...It's your turn now ;-)

• Downvote 1

namiss ko n thread n 2 ah...

e2 p...

sa work ko ngaun (hospital), so d tlaga mawawala ang unexplainable/nakakatakot n experiences lalo n kng s hospital k work... kc after work, minsan laro kme ng basketball ng mga colleagues ko. after d game, bblik kme ng office nmin pra mgpahinga at mgpalit ng damit. usually mga 6pm tpos n kme laro, so kme nlang ang nsa loob ng office ung tym n un. ung isang ksama namin lumabas muna at ngpaalam n maliligo muna. so lahat ng mga boys umupo s table malapit s ref. ngkwekwen2han kme den mayamaya ay may narinig kme bata n tumatawa... akala nmin ung celfone ng ksama nmin n lumabas muna naiwan nya s loob ng ofis. so pagbalik nya, cnbi nmin n may ngtxt o tumawag ata s kanya kc 2munog fone nya. ang sbi nya ay dala nya ung celfone nya at hindi batang tumatawa ang kanyang ring/txt tone....

isa p s same ofis...

lahat ng staff gumagawa s table ng crafts, den ngdecide ung doctor n kumuha ng pix habang gamagawa ang lahat. s dulo ng room may malaking mirror. d nxt day napadevelop ng pix, may image ng babae dun s mirror. try ko kng mahihingi ko p s doctor ung pix...

how about you see and hear ur mobile have a missed call...when you check it out it was ur own number? anyone can explain?

it happened to me and n5110 gamit ko pa noon.

ako din parang ganyan din ang naexperience ko... naniniid ako ng cine, nkasilent ang fone ko, tpos ng vibrate. pagtingin ko number ko.... is this somewhat kind of a glitch s network... hmmmm

• 2 weeks later...
namiss ko n thread n 2 ah...

e2 p...

sa work ko ngaun (hospital), so d tlaga mawawala ang unexplainable/nakakatakot n experiences lalo n kng s hospital k work... kc after work, minsan laro kme ng basketball ng mga colleagues ko. after d game, bblik kme ng office nmin pra mgpahinga at mgpalit ng damit. usually mga 6pm tpos n kme laro, so kme nlang ang nsa loob ng office ung tym n un. ung isang ksama namin lumabas muna at ngpaalam n maliligo muna. so lahat ng mga boys umupo s table malapit s ref. ngkwekwen2han kme den mayamaya ay may narinig kme bata n tumatawa... akala nmin ung celfone ng ksama nmin n lumabas muna naiwan nya s loob ng ofis. so pagbalik nya, cnbi nmin n may ngtxt o tumawag ata s kanya kc 2munog fone nya. ang sbi nya ay dala nya ung celfone nya at hindi batang tumatawa ang kanyang ring/txt tone....

isa p s same ofis...

lahat ng staff gumagawa s table ng crafts, den ngdecide ung doctor n kumuha ng pix habang gamagawa ang lahat. s dulo ng room may malaking mirror. d nxt day napadevelop ng pix, may image ng babae dun s mirror. try ko kng mahihingi ko p s doctor ung pix...

alam ko kung sang hospital yun hehe..para di off topic..cellphones r machines that could be prone to glitches diba?

• 2 weeks later...

That phone thing happened to me several times at hawak ko pa phone ko habang nagriring and yung name ko ang nagaappear tapos nagtext din sakin twice in different occasions. una sabi nya "musta na?" then after a few days sabi naman nya "ano balita ha?" Nokia 8850 pa phone ko nun at it was soOo weird! ang pinagtataka ko hindi ko naman inistore yung complete name ko sa cp ko pero madalas nya ko tawagan during office hours naman kaya hindi ako masyado kinikilabutan hehe!

• 2 weeks later...
Binangongot ako last night about dewendes. Sort of nakakatakot. It is sort of a cyclical thing with my dreams. Do you have similar experience? A regular theme on a certain dream that comes to you.

binangungot na rin ako ng duwende. nakakatakot. parang half sleep half awake ako nun. tapos narinig ko na lang na may nagtatawanan na malilit na boses. nung nilingon ko, nakita ko yung mga dwende sa paligid ng kama ko. tapos sinubukan kong umupo. pero hindi ako makabangon kasi hinahatak ng mga duwende yung kumot ko pababa. habang ginagawa nila yun tawa sila nang tawa. hanggang sinubukan ko nang sumigaw pero walang lumalabas sa bibig ko. pero may konting ingay akong nagagawa. paulit ulit yun hanggang matapos. nakakatakot talaga... ehhh...

meron din akong kwento pero di masyadong nakakatakot. may nakaranas na ba dito na nawawalan bigla ng gamit? sino kaya gumagawa nun? tsaka pano ko mababalik? madalas kasi ako mawalan ng gamit dito sa kwarto ko. pero yung mga nawalang gamit, sigurado kong ako lang yung gumamit tsaka walang humiram at sigurado ako kung saan ko nilagay. nung una di ko pa pinapansin pero nitong huli masyado ng obvious.

eto na yung isang obvious yung cd installer ng motherboard ko. siguradong walang ibang gumagamit nun dito sa bahay kundi ako lang. tinanong ko na rin sa mga kapamilya ko. nakalagay pa yun sa cd bag. pero nung gagamitin ko uli, aba wala dun? san kanya napunta?

tapos eto yung pinaka bago... yung cd ko ng nba06. iniwan ko yung dalawang cd sa ibabaw ng keyboard. tinamad akong iinstall. punta muna akong monumento para makipagkita sa gf ako. pagkatapos ng 2 oras bumalik na ko sa bahay, pagtingin ko dun sa cd isa na lang! di ko mahanap yung isang cd. tinanong rin sa mga tao dito sa bahay pero hindi sila pumasok ng kwarto ko...

aahhhh... ibalik nyo mga ninakaw nyoooo... aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Ill share you different instances of some "weird/supernatural being" on my best friends house

First instance was that ayun punta ako sa bahay nila.. usually text muna ako then tawag sa landline to confirm if we can go out drink hehehe sa may kumikislap ehehe so here I arrived at their place,its at taguig. ( medyo may part pa dun that had some vacant places trees swamps etc) so I arrived around 10pm it was really silent wala na halos tao sa daan and so I pressed the doorbell... Im tall so I kinda looked who's comin to open.. then I saw this figure na parang sumilip out of a chair (so imagine dark dun sa may garahe nila there was a a chair and there was a figure, I dont know if it was a man or woman, sumilip out of the dark basta sillhouette lang sya and so I waited and damn it was 15 minutes na wala pa rin... but I was sure there was someone. so akala ko ung barkad ko na. so I buzzed again and then there was the light of the garage that lit up.. and ayun dun lang pala lumabas ung barkada ko... sabi ko hindi ba ikaw ung nakaupo dyan kanina sinilip mo pa ako? sabi ng barkada ko... loko kakatayo ko lang sa kama... (wtf I was definite that there was someone....tumayo talaga balahibo ko... thimik na lang ako)

Second instance... It was probably a month later..syempre sabdo same cycle I called him up pero.,, biglang may sumagot babae "whos this" and then.. it was cut off.. but I clearly heard it... and I did dial the right number .. so sabi hehehe may kasama sya gurl hehehe so tawag ulit ako after 5 mins kung lalabas kami... but to our surprise sabi nya..nasa loob ung kwarto ung cell nya and there was no one there and he never answered the phone coz he's taking a bath kasi nga aalis na kami... what the...sabi ko... weird!!!!

So we kinda talked about it...and it was true its not only me who experiences such.. may living entity tlaga dun sa bahay nila and it also shares his room... there was this one time when another friend of mine slept at their house.. he was sleeping at the sala..just outside of my bestfriends room.. and all of a sudden around 2 or 3 am he could feel some one or something pushing him down or pressing his chest down not allowing him to breathe when dumilat sya wala naman and he was really catching up his breath.. grabe he struggled to get up ... they didnt sleep that night without a light turned off.....

then another thing happened is that on the same house, the same other friend who slept there, so he was at the sala..waiting for my bestfriend to wake up..he was reading a book when he noticed someone pass by quick and went directly to the c.r. so he said oist ano alis na ba tayo .. so he waited for an answer from someone inside the cr which he is definite that it was my friend... when at about 15-20 minutes and no answer he knocked and found out it was open and there was NO ONE THERE... but he was definite someone passed by and there was some one who went to the CR....

Continuation.....

then also, it was then that it was not just us.. who kinda experience the entity... so eto.. one sat night lumabas kami we left around 8-9pm ..went to a gmik or somesort.. and then it so happens na ung kasambahay nila is checking if everything is ok at the house.. so the usual routine..and then she was headed to my friends room and she knocked.. "toto andyan ka ba... toto.. toto..." and the maid hear a reply like "hmmm.. mm" like somebody sleeping but just making a murmuring sound..like an acknowledgement... so the maid said ok so toto (my friend) did not leave that night (siguro akala nya rin.. kasi nga puyat lagi cc agent kasi).... so eto na kami arrive na kami.. around 7 am and to the maid's shock like she's dumbfounded... tinanong nya "o anong oras ka umalis.. kanina lang tulog ka?" sabi namin... "manang kagabi pa kami umalis kakauwi nga lang namin..." ... sabi nya... e sino ung umungol kagabi nung kinatok kita? darn tayuan talaga balahibo namin and damn it was so so... out of this world...

Another instance is that my friend again, ayun coming from work..natulog agad sya... so it was around 7 or 8 that he woke up syempre papasok na he could not get out of his own room... he tried to open it out.. and darn it cannot be opened..it was so dark and gloomy pa naman sa room nya ( almost pitch black coz my friend cannot sleep with lights of any form) so he shouted and shouted.. until the maid heard... o andyan ka na pala toto... akala namin wala ka pa kasi naka padlock ung door mo? wtf sabi nya may naglock sa akin? who the hell would do that... and also not to mention he also feels the same thing that my other friend feels someone or something is presseing on their chest like suffocating them...

And so we had to consult an albularyo...and we were indeed true.. the first time that the albularyo came in he already sensed something strong.. he also mentioned that it was actually a field before the house was built... and now its like a gateway for souls... and there was one being actually burried underneath his bed way below maybe 6 feet or more... it was a woman.. of a hundred years na...maybe restless and she's taking my friend with him and it was counted 100 day....a undying love thingy.. i could not really say the whole details but it was something like that... and so they offered some prayers etc etc and gave him some ward.. todate no further manifestations came up... till he forgot the amulet ward in my house so hindi suot nung friend ung amulet.. the manifestations came in again... this time it touched his back... a cold touch...

binangungot na rin ako ng duwende. nakakatakot. parang half sleep half awake ako nun. tapos narinig ko na lang na may nagtatawanan na malilit na boses. nung nilingon ko, nakita ko yung mga dwende sa paligid ng kama ko. tapos sinubukan kong umupo. pero hindi ako makabangon kasi hinahatak ng mga duwende yung kumot ko pababa. habang ginagawa nila yun tawa sila nang tawa. hanggang sinubukan ko nang sumigaw pero walang lumalabas sa bibig ko. pero may konting ingay akong nagagawa. paulit ulit yun hanggang matapos. nakakatakot talaga... ehhh...

meron din akong kwento pero di masyadong nakakatakot. may nakaranas na ba dito na nawawalan bigla ng gamit? sino kaya gumagawa nun? tsaka pano ko mababalik? madalas kasi ako mawalan ng gamit dito sa kwarto ko. pero yung mga nawalang gamit, sigurado kong ako lang yung gumamit tsaka walang humiram at sigurado ako kung saan ko nilagay. nung una di ko pa pinapansin pero nitong huli masyado ng obvious.

eto na yung isang obvious yung cd installer ng motherboard ko. siguradong walang ibang gumagamit nun dito sa bahay kundi ako lang. tinanong ko na rin sa mga kapamilya ko. nakalagay pa yun sa cd bag. pero nung gagamitin ko uli, aba wala dun? san kanya napunta?

tapos eto yung pinaka bago... yung cd ko ng nba06. iniwan ko yung dalawang cd sa ibabaw ng keyboard. tinamad akong iinstall. punta muna akong monumento para makipagkita sa gf ako. pagkatapos ng 2 oras bumalik na ko sa bahay, pagtingin ko dun sa cd isa na lang! di ko mahanap yung isang cd. tinanong rin sa mga tao dito sa bahay pero hindi sila pumasok ng kwarto ko...

aahhhh... ibalik nyo mga ninakaw nyoooo... aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Pre... happens to my family all the time... usually yung mga maliliit na bagay pa ang kinukuha like remote controls... heheheh... but our trick is : kinakausap namin na sana ibalik na lang yung kinuha... and viola... one to two days, lumalabas na lang uli... baka pilyo/pilya lang talaga ang nasa bahay niyo... buti nga benevolent sila...

Pre... happens to my family all the time... usually yung mga maliliit na bagay pa ang kinukuha like remote controls... heheheh... but our trick is : kinakausap namin na sana ibalik na lang yung kinuha... and viola... one to two days, lumalabas na lang uli... baka pilyo/pilya lang talaga ang nasa bahay niyo... buti nga benevolent sila...

maraming salamat repapips! hehehe... subukan ko mamaya pag araw na. baka biglang may sumulpot na kung ano sa harapan ngayon. hehehe... salamat uli! :thumbsupsmiley:

eeeekkkk!!! spooky! I have lots of sppoky things happening in my life... since i was five (old enough to remember)... But one significant experience was three days ago, i am dating this guy who owns a really big house with lots of mirrors around. There's no maid, just him, the driver and one security guard. Sometimes i sleep over to play pool or dvd marathons with some of our friends. But 3 days ago, after dinner.. i went to his room to change, coz we wanted to swim sa pool (twas around 9pm) as i entered, i could feel that someone is behind me, so i turned around... eh wala naman, so tuloy nko sa room..though im beginning to feel scared na tlaga (eh sa matakutin tlga ako), i was changing when the lights went out, so i called my bf to get me, ksi takot nko.. then all of a sudden, someone grabbed me from behind, i fell down..i thought it was my bf so i fought.. he's kind of tickling me ..and i was laughing and told him to stop..ksi nai-iihi nko.. then suddenly the lights went back,,. and jeezz its just me on the floor!!!!! that really f#&ked my brains out.. so i screamed and ran, along the corridor i bumped on to my bf and the security guard. I was hysterical, and kept screaming, so sinampal nya ko.. then i stopped crying and passed out.. the next time i opened my eyes, i was in the hospital room, and my parents were there and my boyfriend. they asked me what happened.. i told them,..and right there and then my bf said he's gonna stay in my condo for a while..hehehehe, pero grabe.. i dont want to go back to that house again! not in this lifetime!!! i swear to God!!!

Katakot naman sa bahay ng best friend mo. mabuti effective yung amulet.

Ill share you different instances of some "weird/supernatural being" on my best friends house

then another thing happened is that on the same house, the same other friend who slept there, so he was at the sala..waiting for my bestfriend to wake up..he was reading a book when he noticed someone pass by quick and went directly to the c.r. so he said oist ano alis na ba tayo .. so he waited for an answer from someone inside the cr which he is definite that it was my friend... when at about 15-20 minutes and no answer he knocked and found out it was open and there was NO ONE THERE... but he was definite someone passed by and there was some one who went to the CR....

Katakot naman sa bahay ng best friend mo. mabuti effective yung amulet.

yah.. i think so.. but only when he wears it.. Amongst us barkada's its me and the other one who frequents there.. though I had just one experience with contact the supernatural entity (it was maybe because my dad tauight me a latin prayer to ward off such things) that was in my friends room..

This happened even with the so called "ward charm/talisman" that was given to my friend.. so I went to his place again as usual after a drink outside.. so eto na tulog time na.. my friend had a good sleep coz he's wearing the charm.. I was sleeping then.. and I felt a pinch.. but no bite or pinch mark..I mean a pinch on my small toe finger.. enough to make me awake.. wala naman daga sa area nor ipis..so i guess the spirit acted up..

soon I might consult my aunt who knows.. spirit warding and prayers.. maybe also ask the same albularyo to check it out...we know its strong...

• 3 weeks later...

this is a real uneditted photo from a pentax ist ds taken sometime midnight enroute to manila from legaspi albay. we were in a nissan van moving around 80 to 100 kph. the intention of the photo is to see if we (people in the van) can capture a photo with a ghost (just for kicks). the first photo i took was not so good as my friend had her eyes closed. but the next one was able to capture something. see upper right side of photo.

shared this with the rest of the people in the van and when it was my turn again to view the photo, the camera stopped working and would not replay the image.

luckily i was still able to download.

ghost photo

here's my story.....

This happens way back 1996, sa old office namin sa Makati, sa BPI condo center, it was already late, around 10:30 pm, ako at yung guard sa lobby nalang ang naiwan sa 15F, and all of the sudden, i heared a running footstep (carpeted yung opis and malakas yung yabag), tumayo ako to see kung sino yon, pero wala naman akong nakitang tao, at first kala ko practical joke yon ng xerox operator namin, but ng sinilip ko yung pantry (dito papunta yung yabag) wtf!!! walang tao, at that point d ko na tinapos yung trabaho ko at umuwi na ko, sa takot ko d ko na na turn off yung pc ko non.

i have been a witness for the most bizarre supernatural encounter there is... start muna tayo sa bagiuo... noong college pa ako.. we have a field trip class that requires a major trip.. ang available and viable trip is baguio....so the whole class went to baguio and stayed sa hotel outside the city. few minutes trip.. the hotel is quite old (forgot the name) and it is situated sa tabi ng bundok.. so yung rooms are located sa baba imbes na pataas.... wherein yung buong class nag stay sapinakabuttom part ng hotel which dont have windows and all.... everybody was getting into there rooms and getting the feel of baguio.. on the end of the floor was that room occupied by two lady classmates of ours (named aileen and veronica).. sila lang ang nasa room normally mga 4 kasi sa room.. so parang spare room nila since lahat ok na naman...they noticed that the lights always malfunction and the room have an eerie feeling..but nothing unusual happened...but on the 2nd day when we where scheduled to go to the abs cbn relay station on the mountains.. we have our normal trekking gears and one of our clasmate have swisknife that was a bit expensive.. and aileen borrowed it from our clasmate.. and aileen and veronica played with it until we went back to the hotel..i was the initial person to run down the hotel since i have an lbm..hehehe....there was nothing scary(except thinking that i would crap on my pants)... when i was about to finish.. there where screaming outside the room.. and we saw aileen hysterical crying and scared out of her wits... and they went up to the hotel lobby and when she was ok and ready to explain her situation..

when we arrive pala sa hotel.. most stayed on the lobby or sa basketball court and some are beside the pool...since its about lunchtime na.. and aileen was having a chat when the owner of swisknife and he is aking it back.. and aileen gave it to veronica when they went down the climb.. so she tried to search for veronica.. and last option was on there room.. so when she went down and opened the door... she saw veronica.. and somewhat bedazzled.. somewhat shock.. and she asked veronica about the knife and veronica told aileen that she returned it to her... and they argued.. and when aileen was fed up.. she just went out the room very sure that veronica have the knife.. when she was on the stairs up.. DAMN! Veronica was coming down the stairs looking for her to return the knife.. thats when aileen was hysterical when i heard her scream.. and she was running from veronica since she dont know who is which.. when everything settled down.. the veronica on the room was some else.. so they tried to check the room but it was empty.. so the next two days(we have 4days fieldtrip) they stayed on a different room and no one stayed on that room...

Whoa granny

Me and my boyfriend then of 5 years were fooling around in bed then after we were so tired and took a nap before going home, i was sleeping and i can feel the coldness of a hand caressing my face, and an voice murmured " huwag mong lolokohin ang apo ko ha?" and i woke up and i screamed! The house we made out in is their ancestral home and we were boinking on hius grandma's bed! and she's long dead.