Spooky Nights!

• 1 month later...

My moms house is definitely haunted. My mom owns a 2 family house. She rents out the first floor. Her bedroom is on the second floor mine is on the third. You could hear foots steps walking up the stairs.(not creak...but walking). Once upstairs you can hear him pacing back and forth from room to room. I always hide under my covers. When my friends would slept over they would feel it touch their hair. Once I wasn't sleeping under the covers. I felt it touch my hair. It felt like fingers only a very weird sensation. I put the covers over my head not realizing my feet were sticking out and it touched my foot. It felt cold like fingers only very weird . I remember it was in the summer and I was up stairs playing on the computer. I got a weird feeling that some body was in the room with me. The hairs on my arm stood up. The bathroom door where you could see clearly from where I was playing on the computer just slammed. I thought maybe it was the wind but because I felt so uncomfortably I looked in the room......It was a hot day, no wind and the window was shut.This was a heavy wooded door. I ran down stairs. I use to hear my mom calling me all the time. When I'd go down stairs she said she never called me. One day my friend was at the house. We were upstairs and they said your moms calling you...I said no she's not. We heard it again. I said I bet she's not calling me. I went down stairs with them asked my mom if she was calling me and she said "No". I would hear knocks on my door ( 3 slow knocks ) right before I went to bed. I'd look and know one was there. Lights would flicker contentiously for no reason at all. At night he'd walk around pacing ..Some times I'd hear him moving my tapes around on my entertainment center. I call my ghost a man for 3 reasons. Once I my mom thought she saw a man with a hat go down our basement.There was no man. Another time my mom's friend said she was down the basement and bumped into some thing ......human while getting the wash. She ran upstairs. Years latter. I was doing wash down the basement. Nothing was behind me. I was putting my clothiers into the dryer and when I put my arm back a little to get the clothes out .....it was like he was standing right behind me because I hit him in the stern area . It felt human and it felt like a mans built and firmness. I ran. My mom still lives there. I don't any more. To this day I will not go tho the 3rd floor or basement by myself in her house

Baguio City - Diplomat Hotel - This was a Seminary during the early 1900, world war 2 came and several priest and nuns were killed some of them beheaded by japanese occupying forces. This was converted into a hotel after the war. In it self it was pretty eerie, big rooms with to king size beds bibles at the side tables and the rooms are dimly lit. Clerks, bell hops, and hotel guest, complain of wailing even during day time, and when night comes, apparitions of headless priest roam the corridors, some even say that they see ghost carrying their heads on a platter. Haunting s are not limited inside the hotel for when you stroll outside the compound you would see neighboring houses with crosses painted on their doors and windows, and are kept shut when darkness falls.

No, not true. Houses beside it doesn't have crosses on their doors and never heard wailings or seen apparitions. But if you decide to go there, make sure you take lots of pictures, coz that's when weird things happen.

Baguio City - Philippine Military Academy - Several ghosts haunt this place. Sometimes late at night a platoon can be heard marching in the parade grounds. A ghost of a cadet dressed in parade uniform and left in one of the lockers still appears. A ghost of a priest who was beheaded during the Japanese occupation period appears here as well as the ghost of a white lady./

Now this is scary $h!t, The lights on the Borromeo Field is never turned off at night. Coz if it's dark, you'll hear troops marching the grounds & yelling commands. Officers, and even plebes, tried confronting them only to have those noise moved farther (yes, it's a very large field). The only reason they turn on the lights at night is so people could get their well-deserved sleep.

Sa dati kong Workplace...ang tawag nila sa kin ay banyo queen, kase madalas tambay ako sa powder room ( para mag yosi)...tsaka ayoko kase sa maingay at maraming tao...feeling ko lagi nila kong tinitingnan at pinag uusapan :blink: ( praning ba? :D ) Anyways...isang gabi...pumuslit nanaman ako dun ako sa loob ng cubicle na ka upo parang nuno sa punso...may babaeng pumasok sa powder room... ( di sya multo...kasamahan ko sya sa work :D ) habang inaadmire nya sarili nya sa salamin hinahagis hagis nya yung set ng keys na hawak nya ( medyo nakakairita nga ang ingay) gusto ko sana sabihin..."huy tigil mo yan ang ingay...masama yan" ( masama talaga kase yun...sa fengshui...yung pagkalansing ng coins and the likes...nakakabulabog sya ng spirits daw)...Bigla syang napalingon sa kinakaupuan ko...at lumingon ulit, this time nanlaki mata nya at biglang nagmamadaling lumabas. ..napailing ako...sa loob-loob ko..."anu kaya yun?! hmp" tinapos ko na pag yoyosi ko at hinanap ko yung girl...tinanong ko sya kung bat sya ganun...sabi nya...pag tingin nya daw kase sa kin...may sumilip daw mula sa cubicle kung san ako nakaupo na matandang babaeng nakalugay at mahaba ang buhok at nakaputi...!!! :boo:

Edited by iwalkalone
Sa dati kong Workplace...ang tawag nila sa kin ay banyo queen, kase madalas tambay ako sa powder room ( para mag yosi)...tsaka ayoko kase sa maingay at maraming tao...feeling ko lagi nila kong tinitingnan at pinag uusapan :blink: ( praning ba? :D ) Anyways...isang gabi...pumuslit nanaman ako dun ako sa loob ng cubicle na ka upo parang nuno sa punso...may babaeng pumasok sa powder room... ( di sya multo...kasamahan ko sya sa work :D ) habang inaadmire nya sarili nya sa salamin hinahagis hagis nya yung set ng keys na hawak nya ( medyo nakakairita nga ang ingay) gusto ko sana sabihin..."huy tigil mo yan ang ingay...masama yan" ( masama talaga kase yun...sa fengshui...yung pagkalansing ng coins and the likes...nakakabulabog sya ng spirits daw)...Bigla syang napalingon sa kinakaupuan ko...at lumingon ulit, this time nanlaki mata nya at biglang nagmamadaling lumabas. ..napailing ako...sa loob-loob ko..."anu kaya yun?! hmp" tinapos ko na pag yoyosi ko at hinanap ko yung girl...tinanong ko sya kung bat sya ganun...sabi nya...pag tingin nya daw kase sa kin...may sumilip daw mula sa cubicle kung san ako nakaupo na matandang babaeng nakalugay at mahaba ang buhok at nakaputi...!!! :boo:

Oish, mas maganda ka naman lay sa dun, Dear. ;)

Happy Halloween everyone!

• 3 weeks later...

I thought na it's about time I share my ghost stories naman dahil basa lang ako nang basa dito :)

Gimikera ako kahit noong 16 pa ako nung nakatira pa kami sa PI. Ang parati ko kasama gumimik sister ko. Kapag gumigimik kami inaantay parati kami ni mommy sa sala kahit na 6 am na kami umuwi. Matutulog na lang momommy ko doon para kapag dumating kami alam niyang nakauwi kami.

Anyway, that certain night, naalimpungatan daw mommy ko mga 2 am. Tapos nakita niya lumabas kapati dko nakapantulog na puti. Mahaba kasi buhok naming magkapatid, tapos nakalugay pa nga daw buhok ni ate. naglakad ate ko papunta sa clock tapos tinignan oras tapos bumalik na sa kwarto ng kapatid ko. Natulog na lang ulit mommy ko inisip daw niya "nakauwi na pala yung dalawa".

Tapos mga 5 am, dumating na kaming magkapatid tapos ginising ko siya. Sabi ko, mom gising na lipat ka na sa kwarto niyo nakauwi na kami. Sabi nia, akala ko kanina pa kayo dito???? Tapos sabi ng ate ko "ano ka kadarating pa lang namin!". Sabi niya.. eh sino yung nakaputi kanina na tumingin sa oras??

Nangilabot kaming lahat!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

how about a baby crying in the middle of an abandoned lot?

when i was a kid, me and my playmates used to scare ourselves of "tyanak" i don't know kun saan galing ang rumor na meron daw nilibing na baby dun sa vacant lot sa gilid ng house namin, tapat pa nman ng window ko yung puno ng saging dun,dun daw nakalibing yun...but then it was history, i forgotten about it na, until nag highschool ako, nag vacation ang cousin ko sa amin, so sa room ko sya natutulog, one time sa sobrang aliw namin sa kwentuhan, inabot kami ng 2:00am, so we decided to sleep, bago pa lang kami nakapikit eh biglang may umuha(baby crying) dun sa kabilang bakod, as in parang yung kapapanganak pa lang, wala naman buntis sa street namin na pedeng manganak, saka few houses lang dun,malalayo ang pagitan. so yun.. bukas pa nman window nuon, grabe we got freeze, we just listened. tapos nung makakuha kami ng lakas ng loob sabay kami tumayo at tingin sa labas ng bintana, then biglang tumigil.

i have a few stories to share pa... yun iba na post ko na sa ibang thread here.. :sleepysmiley03:

Edited by rich_girl
I'm not sure if you'll believe this...just try it if you want...

So you want to meet a ghost...or perhaps you live with one and want to make contact...

For a ghost to manifest - it must be linked to a place on the grid - a strong grid marker - that works as a portal between dimensions allowing the energies to move in and out.

Para di na tayo lumayo... yung monitor nyo would be a good portal.

Now here's how to conjure a ghost.

1) Close all lights sa loob ng room nyo

2) Turn off your monitor

3) Light a small candle in front of you.Mas close sa iyo mas better.

Note : you should identify a portion sa monitor mo na kita yung likuran mo.Dapat wala dun yung light ng candle. Eto yung "portal pipe". It's where you'll see something later.

4) Close your eyes.

5) You should concentrate.Dapat ang pakikinggan mo lang ay yung breathing mo.

6) If you feel something different, buksan mo agad ang mata mo..ang tingin mo ay dapat dun sa "portal pipe" ng monitor mo.

Generally - you don't find ghosts - they find you. So if you concentrate better, mas madali sa kanila na mahanap ka.

Just try it. :)

:blink: no thanks! scaredy cat here, i just want the stories.

pero cool yan dude, si chino baka gustong sumubok. :lol:

uhmmmmmmmmmm......auko hehehehehehe!!!!!! :D :cry:

an encounter with the tikbalang I

this was my lola's experience. here it goes..

nung dalaga pa ang nanay ko, every Sunday nagsisimba sya. take note mapuno talaga yung lugar nila at wala masyado bahay. so one Sunday my grandma saw my mom, na dumating na, so sabi nya "oh Linda andito ka na pala" then hindi sya nag response, sa halip na pumasok ng bahay ay diretso sya naglakad palayo sa bahay, so nagtaka lola ko kun san sya pupunta, she was calling her while following her, pero she did not bother to look back, while my lola was following her naririnig nya na parang tumatawa yung mom ko, dun na nya napansin na iba yata. naisip nya magdasal at magsabi ng "tabi po nuno" paulit-ulit. then yun.. nawala sa paningin nya yung nanay ko which is ginaya lang pala ng tikbalang kung tawagin nila duon. then she, my lola found her self not walking but crawling in the mud in the middle of the forest far away from her home. hapon na nung nakauwi sya. my mom together with my grandfa was worried waiting for her, and they were about to find her na sana. the she told about her story and kung bakit puro putik ang damit nya.

an encounter with the tikbalang II

dalawang batang magkapatid ang natagpuan sa katabing bundok ng bayan namin, buhay pero tulala at nasa gitna ng mga puno ng kawayan, nakaipit sila dun. maputik at halos sira na yung damit.. then nung natauhan na sila.

eto kwento nung dalawang bata. naliligo daw sila sa public swimming pool, ng biglang dumating yung kuya nila na may dalang malalaking pinya at niyaya sila kumain. nagtaka lang daw sila bakit sa kabilang gate sila lumabas ng swimming pool, nung nakarating daw sila ng bahay ang dami daw fruits na nakahain, so kain naman sila ng kain, all the while eh akala nila andun lang sila sa house nila, dahil yun ang nakikita nila. then naisip nila maggagabi na wala pa parents nila..

yun na yung time na natagpuan sila ng mangangahoy sa gubat. at take note sa akala nilang maghapon lang silang nawala eh tatlong araw na pla ang nakalipas mula nung naligo sila sa swimming pool.

i heared this story when i was 12 y/o, sabi nung mga tanod sa amin totoo daw ito..

(hehe sorry mukang hindi bagay i-post ito dito dahil "spooky nights" lang ang thread) :sleepysmiley03:

last night i had a spooky experience that gave me goosebumps all over... I normally use/carry

two cellphone... Manyakis that I am... I went to my favorite club along Quezon Ave...

After using one cellphone to txt an FM ... to ask about a particular girl/'regular'...

I check my other cellphone to find out if there were any messages or calls...

and lo and behold... in the create message menu was a reply...

I didn't keyed in that message and nobody in the club circuit knew the cell# pang-trabaho

lang yung cellphone na yun!!!...I had not drank anything yet... and if someone did sent

the txt... it should be in the Inbox menu...right???? the cellphone was in my pocket... no one could have

used it...VERY EERIE INDEED..... decided to all it a night... 8pm pa lang yun!!! lost interest...

HAVE YOU HAD ANY SIMILAR EXPERIENCE???? HOW COULD IT BE RATIONALLY EXPLAINED???

last night i had a spooky experience that gave me goosebumps all over... I normally use/carry

two cellphone... Manyakis that I am... I went to my favorite club along Quezon Ave...

After using one cellphone to txt an FM ... to ask about a particular girl/'regular'...

I check my other cellphone to find out if there were any messages or calls...

and lo and behold... in the create message menu was a reply...

I didn't keyed in that message and nobody in the club circuit knew the cell# pang-trabaho

lang yung cellphone na yun!!!...I had not drank anything yet... and if someone did sent

the txt... it should be in the Inbox menu...right???? the cellphone was in my pocket... no one could have

used it...VERY EERIE INDEED..... decided to all it a night... 8pm pa lang yun!!! lost interest...

HAVE YOU HAD ANY SIMILAR EXPERIENCE???? HOW COULD IT BE RATIONALLY EXPLAINED???

ano pong sabi sa txt?...curious lang :blink:

ano pong sabi sa txt?...curious lang :blink:

exact words.... " Nan2 sya! May doubt ka ba? hindi bale mintindihan mo pag ngmeet

tayo! thanks for the chat!!!" these txt was in the create message menu..

not in the inbox... if someone did sent it to me...posting this stiil gave me goosebumps..

scary indeed.. I checked if the FM was there in the club... 3days before na po na patay

yung text ko!!! Some of the other FMs joked... baka walang load si Mami...

kaya nktxt sa iyo...STILL BAFFLED BY WHAT HAPPENED...