Spooky Nights!

eeeekkkk!!! spooky! I have lots of sppoky things happening in my life... since i was five (old enough to remember)... But one significant experience was three days ago, i am dating this guy who owns a really big house with lots of mirrors around. There's no maid, just him, the driver and one security guard. Sometimes i sleep over to play pool or dvd marathons with some of our friends. But 3 days ago, after dinner.. i went to his room to change, coz we wanted to swim sa pool (twas around 9pm) as i entered, i could feel that someone is behind me, so i turned around... eh wala naman, so tuloy nko sa room..though im beginning to feel scared na tlaga (eh sa matakutin tlga ako), i was changing when the lights went out, so i called my bf to get me, ksi takot nko.. then all of a sudden, someone grabbed me from behind, i fell down..i thought it was my bf so i fought.. he's kind of tickling me ..and i was laughing and told him to stop..ksi nai-iihi nko.. then suddenly the lights went back,,. and jeezz its just me on the floor!!!!! that really f#&ked my brains out.. so i screamed and ran, along the corridor i bumped on to my bf and the security guard. I was hysterical, and kept screaming, so sinampal nya ko.. then i stopped crying and passed out.. the next time i opened my eyes, i was in the hospital room, and my parents were there and my boyfriend. they asked me what happened.. i told them,..and right there and then my bf said he's gonna stay in my condo for a while..hehehehe, pero grabe.. i dont want to go back to that house again! not in this lifetime!!! i swear to God!!!

serious ba to???

here i am again with the story of my friend.. i really think their house is a meeting place.. gateway of lost souls...now he had a news that one night their neighbors were out late at night and he saw a floating person..hair brushed down covering the face.. and it went thru their gate.. right thru the gate.. hmm we are having ambularyos come in but some already refused because they really feel really strong entity/entities...

Here is one of my own experiences about ghosts...

I rented a townhouse unit in E. Rodriguez QC about 3 years ago and I only stayed for 6 months because of undesirable and frightening experience in the house.

I invited my friend to stay with me and she occupied 1 of the 2 regular rooms while I stayed in the master's bedroom and my maid in the servant's quarter in the ground floor. My friend told me one time that she can hear voices at night but I told her its just her imagination and not believed her until one day some friends decided to visit us and have a party, while taking pictures on cam...a face of a man showed on the picture and frightened us all...but that experience did not made me think in a scary way then 1 night while I was about to go to sleep. I felt a sudden noise and discomfort, very warm and rough...I also felt that somebody is holding my feet and pulling me off the bed. I tried to scream but no word was coming out of my mouth, I wanna run but my body was just frozen. I cannot move my hand or my feet. I knew that kind of experience cos I had that experience 1 time before when I slept on my grandpa's bed on his death anniversary. My mom told me that there was a ghost that night on my side. But since that I am a brave lady still I stayed in that place though I am experiencing it every night...it had been so uncomfortable right before I sleep but I just got used to it so nothing really was a big deal to me as I thought then 1 day, my friend was chatting on cam and her chat mate told her that he saw a man on her back...but we were living there with no man at all then the next day my maid saw a man sitting on our dining table where I always sit...the next day I got sick, my body was full of rashes that I didn't knew what caused it...then...again on that night I just heard my maid shouting for HELP! so I went out of my room and saw her on the stairs trying to get up...she said the ghost is holding her legs and pulling her down...asking her for chocolates... the next day I called my mom and asked for help she came over and brought some holy candles and water and the "smoke" thing and smoked the room which we believe where the ghost stays, but mom just felt another experience she couldn't breath and couldn't lift her legs up to walk so she got scared and wasn't able to finish what she was doing. After all of those things happened, I finally decided to call a spirit hunter we also talked to our neighbors and we heard just 1 story...that there was a man found dead in one of the bedrooms...Knowing all of the stories, I finally left the house but the funny story was...while we were packing all of our stuffs, the lights kept on blinking, the stuffs were missing it seems like they do not want us to leave him, it took as so long to prepare....until my maid left some chocolates on the counter. Since then there was no disruptions happened.

I left the house though my contract is not yet finished, I lost my money but its better that way than stay in the house very uncomfortably and frightening and full of misery.

:upside:

• 2 weeks later...

Sa mga mahilig magmotor pag gabi, lalu na yung may mga motor na maiingay ang tambutso...baka nakakabulabog na kayo ng mga espirito...

Check out this video:

Here's a similar story from the motorcycle forums...

It was an ordinary Tuesday night. I was on my way to work 730pm and my shift starts 8pm.

Normally dumaan ako ng Mabalacat gate since it's much faster compared to main gate from our place.

Just to give you idea, Mabalacat gate to my work is approx 4km road and wala kang makikita left and right kundi matataas na talahib and old acacia tree. But nothing to worry since meron naman mga ilaw yung poste.

Now story starts nung dumaan ako and meron akong nakasabay na motor, well good thing at least meron akong kasabay. Now nagulat ako since meron siyang backride which is not wearing her helmet, that is not normal for Clark since hindi ka makakapasok ng clark if you dont wear helmet. Now what concerns me most is naka suot na parang black gown yung backride and ang worry ko is baka sumabit sa gulong yung gown niya.

Tried to overtake him, pero hindi ko mahabol. Finally we reached the intersection, then BOOOM! to my suprise he was alone no backride. I was shock for about 20seconds trying to analize meron ba ako talaga nakitang back ride? well hell yes, coz even saw the backride moved her hand since yumakap siya sa rider.

Black lady?

Now question is, will I tell the rider coz I might scare him? or kung hindi ko naman sasabihin eh parang wala naman akong pakialam sa fellow rider natin.

So I told him.

vroooM: pre, kapampangan ka ba?

Rider: yes!

vrooom: dude, I hate to tell you pero meron kang backride kanina

Rider: (SHOCK!)

vrooom: nothing to worry, dagdag ingat lang. Just don't go above 40kph

So sinabayan ko na lang siya ng 40kph till the next stop light kahit late na ako, then just offered 1 Our Father for the poor rider.

Was that a black lady? Just hope next time hindi siya sasakay sa akin.

Just sharing my experience.

Edited by PeterNorth
  • 1 month later...

this happened to me in 2004.

i was in cebu that time and was looking for some souveniers to take home. thats when i came upon a trift shop. it was just an ordinary shop with old furnitures

and the likes. But there was one thing that caught my eye. it was an old clown doll. all the time i was in the shop i kept getting the feeling that the doll was looking at me. to make the long story short i brought the doll back to manila.

i live alone in my apartment and work the night shift. my land lady and neighbors are all aware of this. then one day my land lady asked me if i already found a roommate. i said no, she told me that they always see a silloute of someone walking inside my apartment. i told her this can't as i live alone in that apartment.

i never took what she said seriously.

then one day i came back home to see my door busted... my immediate thought was that i was robbed. so i went in and checked my place.

to my surprise everything was in place. the only thing i found misplaced was the old clown doll. which i found lying at floor.

so i went out and asked my neighbors what happened.

they claimed that around 2 or 3 in the morning they heard a loud laugh then two or more persons screaming and running. thats when they saw my front door open. so they tried to check inside and saw the old clown lying on the floor....

i still have that doll...

every now and then it seems to get misplaced and i end up finding it somewhere inside the house.

and every time i bring somebody to my house they always tell me that they feel someone looking at them...

ill post some pictures of that doll next time...

i was in cebu that time and was looking for some souveniers to take home. thats when i came upon a trift shop. it was just an ordinary shop with old furnitures

and the likes. But there was one thing that caught my eye. it was an old clown doll. all the time i was in the shop i kept getting the feeling that the doll was looking at me. to make the long story short i brought the doll back to manila.

i live alone in my apartment and work the night shift. my land lady and neighbors are all aware of this. then one day my land lady asked me if i already found a roommate. i said no, she told me that they always see a silloute of someone walking inside my apartment. i told her this can't as i live alone in that apartment.

then one day i came back home to see my door busted... my immediate thought was that i was robbed. so i went in and checked my place.

to my surprise everything was in place. the only thing i found misplaced was the old clown doll. which i found lying at floor.

they claimed that around 2 or 3 in the morning they heard a loud laugh then two or more persons screaming and running. thats when they saw my front door open. so they tried to check inside and saw the old clown lying on the floor....

every now and then it seems to get misplaced and i end up finding it somewhere inside the house.

and every time i bring somebody to my house they always tell me that they feel someone looking at them...

ano tingin mo? someone is attached to that doll, they were playing with it. correct? paki nga pictures.

• 4 weeks later...

baka nga talagang merong nagnakaw sa bahay mo tapos nakita nila yung manika mo na gumalaw tapos tumawa (which explains the laugh then the scream then the running) kaya ayun nagsisigaw at nagtatakbo palabas ng bahay mo yung magnanakaw. magandang alarm system ang nabili mo men.

• 4 weeks later...

here my experience but not only mine but of several 2000BSEE students of UST

normally 5th year engineering students of UST will spend 1 whole week at Baguio as a sort of an Educational trip. Being EE students we were to visit some power plants and a mining area in Baguio. Our batch as like others normally stay at "Teachers Camp". Our arrival for one thing was a bit unusual. When we got to our designated huts, thats 10 persons hut/house what ever you call it, i immediately got the radio from my bag and plugged it, the first time i plugged it there was a fluctuation in the power supply, sabi namin "wow unstable power supply dito" then when i turned it on nag "black out" in my mind no way ganun ka unstable??? we were Electrical Engineering students after all hehe. That turned out to be the black out of Luzon because of the Jellyfish getting caught in the turbines of a Powerplant, then you guessed it that night the eartquake struck, we felt it really hard...so much for the opening day

on the 2nd day as it was rumored that strange things happen here at "Teachers Camp" one of our housemates jokingly mocked the spirits, " P#@% mag pakita kayo mga demonyo kayo" we all laughed. that same day when we were about to take lunch. (we had to take lunch at the hall where our food was served) all of us went towards the hall, the guy who mocked the spirits was left behind he was freshining up "naghihilamos" sa may cr, one of our roomates waited for him outside the house near the room with the cr, here's how it went:

Guy 1: bilisan mo, ang tagal mo naman, nagpapapogi ka pa e tayo tayo lang naman

Guy 2: sandali lang kailangan eh malay mo may makita tayong Chicks

Guy 1: Ano ba?

Guy 2: (binatukan ng malakas) P$%^ sabing sandali lang eh

Guy 1: p#$% ka rin...

Guy 2: just realized that the person he was talking to was outside the house.

they both ran towards the hall with the other guy still with soap on his face.

that afternoon our roomate got so scared he bought bawang and all other stuff and put it in the firepalce in our hut :thumbsupsmiley:

continued Exp 2.

this experience was mine specifically...day 2 we got up early in the morning for our breakfast, served at the hall again. I got up a bit late and was left behind so it was only me in the house, i was grooming myself infront of this huge mirror where in you can see the room behing you, one room was directly reflecting on this mirror. It had its door open and you can see the window...while i was combing my hair i saw the reflection of the window and the curtains where swaying as if being blowned by a strong wind, the weird part was there were no wind at that time...i just dismissed but true shock came when turned back to shut the door of the room. the window i saw in the mirror was absolutely different from the one i was directly looking at, the window was an old wooden type where you slide it, to close it was already closed and there were no curtains whatsoever or any piece of cloth whatsoever. i looked back at the mirror and saw the same curtain laid window for the 2nd time this time with a figure behind me then i looked back no one was there and the same wooden mirror stared at my face. I looked at the mirror for the 3rd time this time whats reflected was the wooden mirror. I never told anyone specially our roomates since we had and experience before i dont want them to think we got the haunted house.

there are diffrerent set up in Teachers camp with regards to the rooms and houses, we where staying at the houses where 10 persons will stay at one house, on another are were like a hotel where rooms adjacent to each other were rented. The other engineering group (ME and IE) of that batch were assigned to the hotel type. Our ME friend got assigend to a room but was particularly curious as to why there were 3 rooms that were not for rent the last 3 , suppossedly he and our other friend was to be on th room next to thiers but was instead assigen to the room on the other floor.

they were one of the organizers for the trip and specifically asked why were the rooms not for rent cause there was a bit of change in the room assignments. they talked to the hotel personnel and she said, um sir you were not informed po those 3 rooms are not for rent because the room in the middle was a site for a murder suicide

story goes some years back a couple had a heated argument which resulted in the boy shooting the girl and afterwards hanging himself.

they covered it up by letting the room be rented but was really uncontrollable when the guys figure kept on appearing to guests sometimes he hill be hanged from the ceiling...as for the 2 rooms adjacent tenants claim to hear the couples argument, the gunshot, the girl screaming and the boys cry of repentance.

Cont Exp 3

these 2 by far was the spookiest our batch ever experienced

one was when we were eating at the hall one of our classmates went to pee, the cr was dark as there was a probem with the lights as he was peeing, a girl whipered his name to his ear no one else was in the cr, certainly no girls and most of all how would thay know his name...he came back to the table in shock he did not touch his food and was totally spaced out

the last day we were about to drink our hearts out so 3 of us went to invite all the students, we were walking from hut to hut and informing everyone, we saw one of our girl cassmates in the balcony of the hut facing the cliffs totally paced out and staring in to the darkness, "hoy...tara na inuman na" she did not respond, "yohoo" "ay deadma" bahala ka. We tought baka ayaw uminom hehe so we left her alone then we headed back to the hut where we will drink to our surprise we came across the same classmate and she was there infront of us "inuman na were her words". that was just a few seconds ago that we were calling her. and there was no other way she could have gone ahead if she did she would have came from our back since the hut was the last in the row and the hut where will drink is the first. no other walkway and it was just a matter of seconds, we turned to look at the girls we saw in the balcony and she was gone.

Share ko ung skin...

Happend to me nung first time ko na d nakapunta sa puntod ng tito ko..so that night galing sa tambay pasok na ako sa bahay. basa basa muna ng newspaper den na parang may dumaan na shadow sa harap.. dedma lang.. after nun may nagbukas ng radyo ng galing sa full volume den hinanaan. so gulat ako . punta ako sa room ng ate ko tanong ko kung nag raradyo ba sya, sabi hnde.. punta naman ako sa kwarto ng katulong. naka radyo kaso mahina and humihilik na rin eh... ibig sabihin malalim na 2log.. natakot na ako.. pasok ako sa kwarto ng ate ko which d ko gawain kc d kmi ganun ka close.. sabi ko patulog muna. nakuwento ko sa kanya narinig ko eh natakot na rin so laru muna pusoy dos para pangtanggal kaba.. nung time nayun narinig namin ung upuan sa dining roon na parang hinihila and may kumukuha ng plato sa kusina na parang naghahanda na para kumain... tinginan kmi ng ate ko at sabi ko narinig mo un.. wla nang sagot sagot dive na sya sa kma nya and ako hinila ko ung folding bed nya den talukbong na ng kumot .. imposibleng lumabas cla mommy and dady nun and ung katulong namin kc pass 12 na. d nila gawaain kumain ng ganung time.. naisip ko 2loy baka nangtampo c tito kya sabi ko sorry d ako nakapunta sa kanya..

dami pa iba.. kwento ko next time..

Edited by carbine

Eto pa isa..

pagod ako galing school so after nood ng tv nagpatay muna ako ng ilaw den idlip muna sa study room namin...ung kama namin sa loob ng study room medyo kta pang naka upo ka sa may bandang gilid na living room namin.. paggising ko nagtaka ung kapatip ko na lalaki na nanunod ng tv sa living room, sabi.. "t*ng na.. ngyun ka lang tumayo?" nagtaka ako bkit ganun reaction nya.. sabi nya naanigan na nya ako na nakaupo sa kama sabi ko eh kakagsing ko lang eh.. un pla may nakita sya na nakaupo sa kama ko habang 2log ako.. sabi ko na lang bka ung isang kasama natin sa bahay, nagbabantay lang....

Sa study room namin ulit..

Galing din kmi ng school ng gf ko (now my wife).pagod din kmi kc maghapon ang sched namin.. so my wife decide na pahinga muna bago ko cya hatid sa knila..tinabihan ko muna cya umidlip den tumayo na rin after makaidlip ako ng 1 hour.. iniwan ko muna wife ko kci medyo maaga pa para ihatid cya .. punta muna ako living room. nood kmi ng kapatid ko na lalaki ng tv.. after manuod tumayo na ako para gcingin ung wife ko para mag dinner.. pagpasok ko sa study room gulat na lang ako na naka upo na sa dulo ng kama wife ko na parang nagulat.. nagtanong cya kung pumasok daw ba ako sa room sabi ko hunde.. un pla.. after ko raw tumayo sa kama nagcing narin cya pero decided na d muna bumangon .. naramdaman daw nya kc nanawala ung hangin ng electric fan naparang may dumaan den may humaplos sa nuo nya ... sabi ko na lang kinakamusta ka lang ng isang kasama namin d2..

• 1 month later...

SINCE MY FAMILY WENT FOR A VACATION UP NORTH, I WAS LEFT ALONE IN THE HOUSE. I COULD NOT GO BECAUSE OF MY WORK SCHEDULE.

SO I AM ALL ALONE IN THE HOUSE. AS USUAL, I TURNED OFF ALL THE LIGHTS DOWNSTAIRS BEFORE RETIRING TO THE BEDROOM. I HAD TO PREPARE TWO MORE DAYS OF CLOTHING SO I WON'T HAVE TO RUSH DOING THE IRONING EACH DAY. AFTER THAT, I WAS REALLY TIRED AND SLEEPY. I FORGOT TO TURN OFF THE LIGHTS IN THE BEDROOM.

SOMETIME AT OR ABOUT 3AM. I WAS ABRUPTLY AWAKEN WITH A HARD SLAP ON MY LEFT SHOULDER, AS IN GISING TALAGA AKO.

BEFORE, I DIDN'T WANT TO BELIEVE STORIES FROM YAYA AND MY WIFE ABOUT A MAN OR A WOMAN LURKING IN THE SHADOWS OF THE HOUSE; OR THAT A WOMAN TRIED STRANGLING MY WIFE WHEN WE WERE ASLEEP BEFORE.

IT LOOKS LIKE NOW I AM INCLINED TO BELIEVE IN WHAT THEY WERE SAYING.

this story happened in our old house..

mahilig kasi akong magpuyat ng walang ibang ginagawa kundi maglaro ng computer games (adik na e). One time, around 1 or 2am na ata un, as in kasalukuyan kong naglalaro, bigla nalang may humawak sa ulo ko..as in parang may pumatong na kamay talaga sa ulo ko..syempre lingon naman ako agad sa likod ko,baka mamaya nanay ko un pinapatulog nalang nila ako..paglingon ko,ayun, walang tao kundi ako lang. naku, wala ng shutdown-shutdown sa pc..t*ngina, unplug nalang sa cord sabay akyat na sa kwarto..

e2 pa isang story ko rin..

may time dati na madalas akong parang di makagalaw after ko mahiga and pumikit ng mga wala pang 5 minutes. sinasabi nila binabangungot daw pag ganun. may nagsabi naman sakin na kaibigan ko na pag ganun, may mga spirits daw na umaaligid saka tumatabi sau nun. makes sense, pero tuloy sa kwento..

ayun, sabi ko nga,as in madalas..minsan may parang naririnig pa akong parang tumatawa, yung parang demonic..pero yung pinakagrabe na ung nung andun parin ako sa lumang bahay. kakahiga ko lang nun, pero di ako makatulog. patay na lahat ng ilaw, pero may konting liwanag parin sa kwarto galing sa ilaw sa labas ng kabilang bahay. nang pumikit ako, bigla ko nanaman naramdaman na hindi ako makagalaw. e gising na gising pako nun, pero kahit pagdilat lang ng mga mata ko ang hirap,parang may pumipigil sa bawat galaw na gusto kong gawin. di ko alam kung gaano katagal un, basta pinipilit ko na idilat mga mata ko,parang instinct na rin..ayun, unti-unti, nadidilat na..pero sana di nalang ako dumilat kung ganun din lang makikita ko..

may silhouette ng isang figure sa paanan ng bed ko..parang malaking tao, may dalawang straight na sungay sa magkabilang side ng head nya..feeling ko nakatingin sakin..

For others, normal na yan ganyan. The only thing you need to know is how to get out of that situation.. ako effective yung pagdasal ng our father, hail mary, glory be... hindi mo pa tapos yung dasal mo, gising ka na... dapat relax ka lang kasi baka pag nilabanan mo, hindi ka na magising hehehe.. joking aside, nangyayari yan sa akin especially pag may sakit ka...

yep,nangyari na nga sakin yung maysakit ako, as in sunod-sunod..everytime tinatry ko matulog ayun, d ako makagalaw..

dati, i tried din yung dasal, that was when naniniwala pako sa religion (although that's for another thread topic). yun yung time na may naririnig ako na parang may demonic laugh. para bang minamock ako. kaya ayun, hindi ko na rin masyado ginagawa yun pag naexperience ko. ginagawa ko nalang, i try to calm down tpos parang kinakausap ko nalang na wala siyang mapapala sa akin, na iwan nalang niya ako. not always effective, pero at times naman nakakagalaw na ulit ako after. depende rin siguro sa "spirit" na gumagala nun, assuming totoo yung theory na lumiligid nga mga spirits pag ganun.

buti na nga lang di ko na naeexperience ulit yun lately e. i think it's been more than a year so far..

if my guess is correct that those "two or more persons screaming and running" were thieves, then...

- You have a very good guardian in that doll. Probably more effective than any modern security measures. B)

- It would be interesting to find out what those thieves have to say about what - or WHO - confronted them in your room. :blink:

• 4 weeks later...