Spooky Nights!

share ko lang yun what happened to me..:)

It was around 11PM when i entered the SCTEX toll from NLEX. I was my way to Nueva Ecija to deliver some lights for a certain store.

i received a text it was from my mom, shes asking if i can send money tomorrow, she needs to buy things and medicine. I was driving that time so i decided to call her instead.

My Brothers phone was ringing, i waiting for him to answer it, I noticed that i just passed the concepcion tollgate. i slowed down.

Nicky : hello kuya! recieved mo text ko bukas ha?

Me : sige sabhin mo ke mommy bukas..

while we were talking i saw a smoke or fog approximately 15-20 meters away and passed right through it. it was about the size of a car and 8feet tall., semi circle.

i find it weird, i saw the smoke, it entered my hood like it was sucked in. i didn't mind it at first.

suddenly the signal went bad, the line was choppy, scratchy we can barely hear each other and same thing goes to my car stereo, like it was scanning for station.

eto na.... i felt a super cool air coming from the back side, super cool air that is probably 10degrees colder than the air coming from my car AC.

kinilabutan ako, bigla kong na feel na parang me tao sa likod ko, major goose bumps talaga as in and feeling ko someone or something is pulling my seat belt from behind.

i told my brother that i will call him again,but before he said bye i heard this loud kinda scream, it was coming from or sabaw sya sa bad signal, well i don't really know how to explain it but "me nadinig ako parang sumisigaw sa cellphone ang lakas ng voice parang boses ng girl yelling"

that time i decided to call again my mom, kasi i know she can understand what im going through that time, kasi kaka iba talaga yun.

i dialed my bro's number, call counter started, but i cant hear anything i couldnt hear him. i said hello almost 5 times but still, i cant hear him.

i called again, this time i got through he said.

"kuya ano ba yun nag he-hello ako me naka sagot na babae sinigawan ako ng hello din 2 beses" then the line was cut i lost my brother, it was followed by a hissing sound, i've lost connection again.

oh boy.. honestly, i don't know what to do anymore, that incident really caught me off guad, literally. major creepiness.i was breathing heavily that time.

i said " ano ba, ano ba kailangan mo, dami kong problema sumisingit ka pa?" but all i can hear is carla's motor running.

there it goes again, super cool air coming from the back area blew, parang it touched my skin yun dampi lang, super light but you can still feel it.

that time its either bilisan ko takbo ng car so i can get away on that area of face what ever its inside of my car.

i decided to face it.

i prayed first, our father.

but i know mejo mali-mali, parang nalilimutan ko yun prayer na parang nalilito ako.

and dilim theres no light along luisita toll area

after praying, i asked it again.

"anu ba kailangan mo talaga ha?" nilakasan ko na lang boses ko...

then i noticed i approaching tarlac tollgate. it was an easy 15mins from concepcion tollgate down to tarlac exit, but that time parang it took me forever to get there.

akala ko it will be over. pro i was wrong, after i left the toll area andun pa din sya. super kini kilabutan pa din ako.

and this time, sumakit yun ulo ko parang iniiipit sya, grabe.

this time i tried calling a friend, ayun na contact ko naman. i told her where i was at that time, whats happening to me. pro pa putol-putol. coz theres this 1 time while i was talking to my friend i swear heard a woman crying while she was talking to me, parang nakikisabay yun iyak nya sa pag uusap namin 2.

im in the la paz-sta rosa bridge when suddenly sumakit ulo ko ulit, mas masakit dun sa what im already experiencing.

na iinis na ako na di ko malaman.

a couple of minutes more i passed by a cemetery i think it was in sta. rosa nueva ecija area. madlim din sa area na yun wala pa akong kasalubong.

mejo nawala yun sakit na ulo ko, mejo nawala yun malamig na hangin sa car. parang slowly nawawala yun feeling ko na meron tao sa likuran ko.

mejo nawawala na din yun kilabot ko..

at long last im in the sta rosa bayan area, making a left turn towards Cabanatuan City. mejo nawala na kaba ko.

guys i dont expect you to believe pro things like this do come when you least expect it. if ever me dumating nga sa inyo just calm down hwag patalo sa takot, dont drive faster it wont do you good, pray.

its not my experience per se but my friends from a rescue group she was telling me that her husband has a third eye but doesent know it, it happen one time they are on their way going to laguna, may nadaan sila na mag ina sa road beeing late her husband decided to stop and offer a ride sumakay naman yung mag ina then tuloy ang kwentuhan kung taga saan etc. then after a while pumara yung mag ina then , when they went forward nagalit yung husband nang friend ko sa kanya saying bakit ang suplada mo kanina pa kaim naguusap nung mag ina ikaw walang imik, sumagot yung friend ko na kaninana ka pa nagsasalita eh wala naman ako nakikita na sinakay mo....

I got this experience after teahincg FA to a class sa makati bumalik kami sa base namin para isauli yung ginamit namin sa training, it was 9pm na and it is known na meron talaga dun sa blgng namin, nung malapit na kami sa 3rd floor meron umuna sa akin na naka barong and nilagpasan din yung 2 kasama ko na nauuna sa akin, then hndi ako nagsalita baka kasi matakot yung dalawang female friend na kasama ko, then pag dating namin sa 3rd floor nagsalita yung friend ko na nakita nyo yun ,hndi lang pala ako ang nakakakita kung hindi kaming 3 wala lang maglakas loob na maunang magsalita kung anung nakita.

Medyo corny yung saken, but its true...

About 2 or 3 years ago, one of our friend was murdered by his bf in Baguio, he literally slaughtered the girl and hid her inside a cabinet. She was found dead by the caretaker several days after she was killed. She was stabbed all over, her face had wounds they said... I didn't see her, I'm not even that close to her... Family friend eka nga...

After a week when I heard the news, some weird things started happening to our house. Our maid, had this weird dream na kukunin daw sha ng prinsipe ng mga duwende, when she told us the story, I laughed my ass off. Sabi ko lang, papatulan ka ba ng mga yan? hahaha But, little did I know, I will experience a scarier one.

about 10 in the evening, I was already sleeping this time, then, I felt my cousin stepped on my foot while he turned off our tv (super bulok tv na walang remote), shempre gising na ko, when I opened my eyes, I saw this girl, with long curly hair, nakaapak yung left foot sa bed, but the right one was floating... As in PI, she had wounds on her cheeks, blood running down to her neck... tapos eto ang nakakatakot... nakatingin sha saken ng masama... i tried to close my eyes, about 5 - 10 seconds after, I opened it again, BUT! she was still there... nag talukbong nalang ako ng blanket and prayed... after half an hour or so, fell asleep.. tapos around 12 mn ata, nagising ako, pero ala na sha, ginising ko yung cousin ko para ikwento, kaso mas duwag pa pala sya saken... ayun, 2 weeks kaming alang patayan ng ilaw. super puyat kami lagi

• 2 weeks later...

my wife's uncle recently suffered a mild stroke. He was confined in the ICU for about 2 weeks. During that time we would see him cry for no reason at all and not look at us then he eventually gathered strength to tell us why he always cried. He was freaking scared because he saw a headless horseman clothed in black riding a horse carriage or hearst and the horseman was signaling to come with him

damn scary

hello there! nice thread huh... makes me remember those times that i can can still see them, kaya lang kasi through the years i've tried na kalimutan yung gift na yun, kasi di ko gusto, kaya siguro wala na ngayon, but i can still sense them. :rolleyes:

It is still within you like me... Although we try to forget about it it's a part of who we are and we can still do something about it :) The world of extraordinary was just temporarily forgotten. It's your choice.

share ko lang yun what happened to me..:)

It was around 11PM when i entered the SCTEX toll from NLEX. I was my way to Nueva Ecija to deliver some lights for a certain store.

i received a text it was from my mom, shes asking if i can send money tomorrow, she needs to buy things and medicine. I was driving that time so i decided to call her instead.

My Brothers phone was ringing, i waiting for him to answer it, I noticed that i just passed the concepcion tollgate. i slowed down.

Nicky : hello kuya! recieved mo text ko bukas ha?

Me : sige sabhin mo ke mommy bukas..

while we were talking i saw a smoke or fog approximately 15-20 meters away and passed right through it. it was about the size of a car and 8feet tall., semi circle.

i find it weird, i saw the smoke, it entered my hood like it was sucked in. i didn't mind it at first.

suddenly the signal went bad, the line was choppy, scratchy we can barely hear each other and same thing goes to my car stereo, like it was scanning for station.

eto na.... i felt a super cool air coming from the back side, super cool air that is probably 10degrees colder than the air coming from my car AC.

kinilabutan ako, bigla kong na feel na parang me tao sa likod ko, major goose bumps talaga as in and feeling ko someone or something is pulling my seat belt from behind.

i told my brother that i will call him again,but before he said bye i heard this loud kinda scream, it was coming from or sabaw sya sa bad signal, well i don't really know how to explain it but "me nadinig ako parang sumisigaw sa cellphone ang lakas ng voice parang boses ng girl yelling"

that time i decided to call again my mom, kasi i know she can understand what im going through that time, kasi kaka iba talaga yun.

i dialed my bro's number, call counter started, but i cant hear anything i couldnt hear him. i said hello almost 5 times but still, i cant hear him.

i called again, this time i got through he said.

"kuya ano ba yun nag he-hello ako me naka sagot na babae sinigawan ako ng hello din 2 beses" then the line was cut i lost my brother, it was followed by a hissing sound, i've lost connection again.

oh boy.. honestly, i don't know what to do anymore, that incident really caught me off guad, literally. major creepiness.i was breathing heavily that time.

i said " ano ba, ano ba kailangan mo, dami kong problema sumisingit ka pa?" but all i can hear is carla's motor running.

there it goes again, super cool air coming from the back area blew, parang it touched my skin yun dampi lang, super light but you can still feel it.

that time its either bilisan ko takbo ng car so i can get away on that area of face what ever its inside of my car.

i decided to face it.

i prayed first, our father.

but i know mejo mali-mali, parang nalilimutan ko yun prayer na parang nalilito ako.

and dilim theres no light along luisita toll area

after praying, i asked it again.

"anu ba kailangan mo talaga ha?" nilakasan ko na lang boses ko...

then i noticed i approaching tarlac tollgate. it was an easy 15mins from concepcion tollgate down to tarlac exit, but that time parang it took me forever to get there.

akala ko it will be over. pro i was wrong, after i left the toll area andun pa din sya. super kini kilabutan pa din ako.

and this time, sumakit yun ulo ko parang iniiipit sya, grabe.

this time i tried calling a friend, ayun na contact ko naman. i told her where i was at that time, whats happening to me. pro pa putol-putol. coz theres this 1 time while i was talking to my friend i swear heard a woman crying while she was talking to me, parang nakikisabay yun iyak nya sa pag uusap namin 2.

im in the la paz-sta rosa bridge when suddenly sumakit ulo ko ulit, mas masakit dun sa what im already experiencing.

na iinis na ako na di ko malaman.

a couple of minutes more i passed by a cemetery i think it was in sta. rosa nueva ecija area. madlim din sa area na yun wala pa akong kasalubong.

mejo nawala yun sakit na ulo ko, mejo nawala yun malamig na hangin sa car. parang slowly nawawala yun feeling ko na meron tao sa likuran ko.

mejo nawawala na din yun kilabot ko..

at long last im in the sta rosa bayan area, making a left turn towards Cabanatuan City. mejo nawala na kaba ko.

guys i dont expect you to believe pro things like this do come when you least expect it. if ever me dumating nga sa inyo just calm down hwag patalo sa takot, dont drive faster it wont do you good, pray.

What you experienced was a (sapi) a term in Tagalog which in English is like a mild possession. They enter your body to feel the human state but did not mean to take over. There are days that we feel like we are not in the mood and sluggish for no reason, those could also be caused by sapi. They somtimes cause us to be angry depending on the spirits temperament, and sometimes sobrang calm. You are maybe a spnge wherein spirits can easily enter you in a spiritual level. People with strong personality are not easily visited by the spirits. Its when we are weak emotionally that we are attractive to them ar when we have an empty stomach. They should be taken seriously, cause they can be harmfull at times.

Medyo corny yung saken, but its true...

About 2 or 3 years ago, one of our friend was murdered by his bf in Baguio, he literally slaughtered the girl and hid her inside a cabinet. She was found dead by the caretaker several days after she was killed. She was stabbed all over, her face had wounds they said... I didn't see her, I'm not even that close to her... Family friend eka nga...

After a week when I heard the news, some weird things started happening to our house. Our maid, had this weird dream na kukunin daw sha ng prinsipe ng mga duwende, when she told us the story, I laughed my ass off. Sabi ko lang, papatulan ka ba ng mga yan? hahaha But, little did I know, I will experience a scarier one.

about 10 in the evening, I was already sleeping this time, then, I felt my cousin stepped on my foot while he turned off our tv (super bulok tv na walang remote), shempre gising na ko, when I opened my eyes, I saw this girl, with long curly hair, nakaapak yung left foot sa bed, but the right one was floating... As in PI, she had wounds on her cheeks, blood running down to her neck... tapos eto ang nakakatakot... nakatingin sha saken ng masama... i tried to close my eyes, about 5 - 10 seconds after, I opened it again, BUT! she was still there... nag talukbong nalang ako ng blanket and prayed... after half an hour or so, fell asleep.. tapos around 12 mn ata, nagising ako, pero ala na sha, ginising ko yung cousin ko para ikwento, kaso mas duwag pa pala sya saken... ayun, 2 weeks kaming alang patayan ng ilaw. super puyat kami lagi

Yung part ng duwende is real. There were 2 separate instances that it happened in our old house, but were about 25 yrs apart. Both the maids told the very same story about how he courted her and how the palasyo looks like. The funny thing is the 2 maids have the same physical features. Palagay ko yun yung type ng duwende. Hade them both exorcised and put anting anting to get the duwende off their tail. It was like a Linda Blaire experience talaga when they do not need to sleep for several weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
My family and i went to tagaytay, it was November (not peak season) then so the atmosphere is relatively chilly. We went to this resort where my mom had a reservation. Let me tell you a bit about the place. It has huge gates, heavy steel ones that needs two people to open it. The garden has all sorts of old/antique statues in every corner. The cabin (take note: CABINS, not house or room) is situated one lot apart. The room my mom booked is at the very middle part of the resort surrounded with tall trees. Now, my mom and her crew had their team building here before, she knew there's something about the place but she didn't tell us so as to not freak us out.

This is by far the creepiest encounter ever....

cool :thumbsupsmiley:

can i ask where in Tagaytay is this place?...seems very interesting.

Edited by boggler27
hey guys, what you guys are asking for is something really serious. It is irrevocable, it is something that you have to carry for the rest of your life. This will concern your family too, cause seeing them means in contact with them at all times. They can play tricks on you or even take your child away from you, kaya mkung wala ka nun wag mo nang hanapin. A friend of mine had it, made use of it to help the spirits, ended up in a tragic family crisis involving children and wife. And it will come to you, if you have the gift, you dont have to look for it.

obviously, they don't know what they're asking...

you are right... we'd better be happy with what we have.

this happened to me in 2004.

i was in cebu that time and was looking for some souveniers to take home. thats when i came upon a trift shop. it was just an ordinary shop with old furnitures

and the likes. But there was one thing that caught my eye. it was an old clown doll. all the time i was in the shop i kept getting the feeling that the doll was looking at me. to make the long story short i brought the doll back to manila.

i live alone in my apartment and work the night shift. my land lady and neighbors are all aware of this. then one day my land lady asked me if i already found a roommate. i said no, she told me that they always see a silloute of someone walking inside my apartment. i told her this can't as i live alone in that apartment.

i never took what she said seriously.

then one day i came back home to see my door busted... my immediate thought was that i was robbed. so i went in and checked my place.

to my surprise everything was in place. the only thing i found misplaced was the old clown doll. which i found lying at floor.

so i went out and asked my neighbors what happened.

they claimed that around 2 or 3 in the morning they heard a loud laugh then two or more persons screaming and running. thats when they saw my front door open. so they tried to check inside and saw the old clown lying on the floor....

i still have that doll...

every now and then it seems to get misplaced and i end up finding it somewhere inside the house.

and every time i bring somebody to my house they always tell me that they feel someone looking at them...

ill post some pictures of that doll next time...

this is interesting...

where's the picture of your doll? Pls share.

br

• 6 months later...

this happened wayback in 2005 or 2007 somewhere in pasay on my friends pad while we were waiting for his bf nagkwenkwentuhan lang kami honestly yung mom nya ay kilala abortionista (i cant mention the exact place to protect their identity) since for some reasons nakikitulog ako sa knila paminsan minsan especially pag off ko from work so far thou spooky yung lugar it didnt scared me at all thou lahat ng tao kept on complaining i mean yung other folks namin nag cocomplain about their exp, since i grew up in the province iam aware sa mga paranormal activities and malaks din ang pakiramdam ko but i simplr just know how to ignore it..while i was sitting on couch my friend suddenly stopped from talking..so naisip ko na maybe tired lang sya or whatever...but on the eve he told me na "ate i saw you wla kang ulo" from there that day nde ako iniiwanan ng friend ko ultimo sa cr, and so i called my mom and my mom was crying kasi nga it means death daw...for that entire week mom seek for help (yet nde ako makauwi kasi nga kaka start ko pa lang sa work that time)and before i called my mom para mag kwento sa nakita ng friend ko she told me na my aunt who raised me dreamed na nalaglagan sya ng tooth (sabi nila masama daw yun, my aunt from NY even called her up) kaya mas lalo na bothered mommy ko...so ganito ang nangyari ang damit ko ay inilibing namin (sa isang near sa gas station sa pasay since wlang space na mapag hukayan sa bahay ng friend ko)and napansin ko during those time masyado ako prone sa accident

story number 2

ito naman nangyari sa xbf ko a couple of years ago...kakalipat ko lang sa isang apartment...since nde ko kaya matulog ng may ilaw i turned it off pero maliwnag namn yung buwan then yung charger ng mumurahin na charger lang yung ilaw..around 3am nagising sya she saw a lady naked pero may mga stitches sa bibig na panay pasa ang katawan sa comforter lang kami nakahiga that time kasi nga nde pa nakaka ayos ng apartment, yung lady nakatingin lang sa knya na nakatayo sa tapat ng ulo nya ...then ng maalimpungatan ako i grab my phone to check the time it was allready 3:30am ...kinuwento nya yun sa akin ng umaga na kasi nagtataka daw sya dahil lalaki palibhasa tinitigan daw nya yung girl at ang tagal na nakatayo sa tabi nya...lahat ng dumalaw sa akin sa apartment na yun takot na takot sa CR...

hmm..

first encounter ko nung grade 1 siguro ako?

may salamin kami dati sa hagdanan, so makikita mo sa salamin yung taas namin.

nagpapapogi ako nun (nagsusuklay) ehihi..

may nakita akong babae na nakaputi..

di ko pinansin..

then, nakita ko yung kapatid kong babae, nasa sala with my mom and dad..

sabi ko sa sarili ko, "sino yun?"

after that, hindi na ako nagsalamin dun..

haha..

2nd

nung grade 4 ako.. sa st.gabriel academy

cleaner of tha day kami nun..

papunta ako dun sa pagtatapunan ng basura,

ang katabi kasi nun, piano room.

isang matandang babae ang nagtuturo dun, at maagang umuuwi..

nung magtatapon ako dun, alam kong wala ng tao dun,

kasi nakasara na din yung pinto.

tapos bigla kong narinig na may nagpipiano!

ang dilim pa naman sa hallway!

hehe..

try this 1

you can also try this. di sya actually nakakatakot but it gives you some weird feelings. i tried this and twice lang ako naging successful. the first time back in my 3rd year high school and the last time when i am about to graduate in college.

for at least 15 minutes, close your eyes. concentrate on a dominant sound in your place (ex. sound of aircon, electric fan, passing vehicles, etc. ) the chosen sound must be uninterrupted.

try to relax as you can. the position in immaterial ( sitting, standing, lying etc.) as long as you can keep yourself relaxed. then figured out what the sounds want to tell you. it's just amazing. may maririnig kang parang small voice na may mensahe para talaga sa'yo. it's clear and it answers directly your questions in your sub-conscious mind. habang tumatagal, the only sound na maririnig mo ay yung sound na pinag focus mo. and may sinasabi ang sound na yun about you and your problems in life. natakot nga lang ako kaya dinilat ko agad mata ko during my 1st time. yung second time, it took about almost an hour listening to the message of that "sound".

• 2 weeks later...

Well I had this encounter when I was working in a fastfood mga 2007...

I was in the managers office talking with my colleage when I feel someones embracing me from the back...

I told my crewmate and they all look on my belly and they saw a two arm figure holding me... They were scared to death that they ran off... due to the screaming of our female crew I look at the back and saw nothing... after then 2 of our crew resign... and one of our crew saw this Lady in line with the customers and sitting on the couch of the store with bloodshot eyes and blood flowing over her head...

This experience of us continues for a month... we always close early and leave the shop early due to this...

• 1 month later...

Chronicle of the Residence Bee

When I was in college, I was one of those people who may be classified as a “residence bee.” I have had the fortune or misfortune of residing at different places around the University Belt during the entire period of my academic stay in Manila. Now let me share with you the creepy memories I have of those places. First in this series happened during my early college years.

“Room 205”

Academic Year 2002-2003

I used to rent a studio type room with my cousin’s husband and a friend. My friend and I were both college freshmen, I was enrolled in UST while he was enrolled in FEU. My cousin’s husband, the oldest among us three occupants, was a new high school teacher at UST Pay High. He was the one who spotted the “Room for Rent” advertisement while buying some flowers at Dangwa. The 5-storey building, located at Dos Castillas St. corner Maria Clara St. in Sampaloc, was practically new since it was constructed just three years prior to us renting it a room in it. The first time I saw the building, I was already sold to the idea of renting a room. I was sure my stay in that place would be pleasant, with its outside walls painted in old rose and pastel blue colors, inner walls painted in cream tones, iron wrought secured gate, classy wooden benches and crystal tables at every stair landing and paintings hanging on the walls along the corridor of every floor.

The ground floor spaces are used as commercial stalls for flower shops. The second floor area serves as the annex of the flower shops below and can only be accessed thru a stair located at the rear area of each stalls. The third and fourth floor areas are dedicated for people like me who wants to have a temporary place of residence in the metro. Hence, even if our room is actually on the third floor, the room number starts with the number 2. Both residence floors are comprised of 5 separate studio type rooms. The fifth floor serves as the penthouse and is exclusively used by the son of the owner of the building who was then studying fine arts in UST. My favourite place, roof deck is where we can hang our laundry to dry. I used to go up there often and pretend to hang my laundry just to have a peek at the windows of the dorms near our building and catch some coed dormers changing or taking off their clothes. Let’s just say I get lucky sometimes. he he he.

The rooms on the third and fourth floors are place in this way: If you are standing at the hallway, to your right is Room 201, diagonally to your right is Room 202, in front of you is Room 203, diagonally to your left is Room 204, and to your left is our Room 205. Room 201 and 202 are located at the Dos Castillas Side of the Bldg. Room 203 and 204 are located at the Maria Clara side of the Building. Those four rooms are fortunate to have a view of the outside world thru their windows. Our room is not that fortunate: our room is a perfect square and if you picture yourself standing in the middle of the room with your back facing the wall where the door is placed, to your right is the wall that separates our room from Room 204, the wall in front of you is the firewall of the building, to your left is a wall that has the grilled window but it only has a distance of 2 meters from the other firewall of the building, the wall behind you is the wall separating our room from the hall way. In short, even if we have a window in our room, we do not have a very enjoyable view since it is only the firewall we will see. Anent is the very little amount of sunlight that is permitted in this set up. Hence, even if is a bright and sunny day outside, if no light is turned on inside the room it will look as if it’s just the breaking of dawn or dusk.

My cousin’s husband and my friend stay at their respective school all day. I’m the only one fortunate enough to have a very lax schedule. My class starts at 7:00 AM and ends at 12:00 PM. I have the whole room all to myself the whole afternoon. I t has been my routine to take a nap after lunch. One time I decided to turn off the lights in the room in order to set a better mood for rest. As I was dozing off, the television turned on by itself and startled me. Being a techie I know that sometimes a device can turn on by itself if the buttons on the remote control jams. So I check the remote and turned off and on and off the television using the remote control. The remote is working fine. As I was heading back to my bed, the television turned on again by itself. I know it’s strange but I decided to just unplugged the television and continue sleeping. I think I have already slept for 30 minutes when all of a sudden the television and the lights inside the room turned on. I was really frightened, I hurriedly gather my books and ran out of the room to go to the UST Central library to catch some sleep and study. My friend was already back in the room when I returned at around 5:00 PM. He asked me where did I go and why I left the lights turned on. I did not tell him what happened to me. I just said that I forgot to turn off the lights. I asked him if the television is turned on when he returned. He said no because it is unplugged from the socket when he returned. After that incident, I know that we are not the only one’s occupying Room 205.

Another time, I was also alone in the room and I was in the bathroom taking a shower. I had just turned off the shower to apply soap on my body when I heard footsteps inside the room. I shouted my friends name thinking he just came back from school. I did not hear any reply. I thought maybe he is not feeling well. I continued my shower and was already rinsing my hair when someone knocked on the door of the bathroom. I said “Pare di pa ako tapos. Sandal na lang.” I was singing when I came out of the bathroom but was spooked when I did not see anyone in the room. I hurriedly put on my clothes and approach the door to get out of the room. I turn the knob but the door would not budge. I then notice something that made my experience creepier; the security bolt was on the lock position. It can only be locked inside and no one on the outside can come in once it is locked. I clearly recall that I did not lock the security bolt. Once outside, I ran as fast as I can along the hallway and down the stairs. I just decided to wait for my room mates to come before returning to the room. I told my friend what happened to me. He just said “Akala ko pare sa akin lang nangyayari, sa iyo rin pala.” We were thinking then of moving to another place but since it is already the middle of the second semester we will surely have a very hard time finding a suitable place to move to. Besides, aside from those experiences the building is okay. We just decided to stay.

I have more stories to tell but I’ll reserve it for another time. [/font][/font]

Edited by jmrsantos29

“Room 205 - Part II”

Academic Year 2003-2004

The next school year I transferred to San Beda College. I did not have a straight schedule then, hence, I have vacant periods which gave me reason not to go back early to my room in San Antonio Bldg. Also, my cousin’s husband decided to practice teaching in our hometown instead because he said he missed his wife children. My other cousin replaced him as my new room mate. I thought my stay in the room would be more enjoyable knowing that my cousin, Khong, who was a joker will be staying with us. My friend, RC, whom I forgot to name in my previous post was also elated because back in our hometown, the three of us were already barkada. Sometimes our other friends from Bataan would visit and spend the night in our pad. Those nights mean beers, tong-its, and laugh till you drop. The previous experiences I had in the room were already slowly being forgotten.

I forgot to mention in my earlier the gift I have. I am especially sensitive to the aura of the place and people. At the first encounter with a stranger I can already sense if this person is good or bad, if he has bad intentions against me, if we will jive, if he can be trusted or not. This gift has saved countless of times from being mugged. I am proud to be a probinsyano who, up to this day, has not been held-up or experienced my pocket being picked. I am also sensitive to my surroundings, I can sense if the place has a good or bad aura, if the place is spooky or not, if we are welcome to the place or not. This gift gave me a very good sense of direction. Maybe it’s instinct but I don’t really know what to call it. By the way, the first time I entered San Antonio Bldg. during my first year in the metro, I sense a lonely but not harmful aura in the stairs that’s why I did not expect their presence to be felt conspicuously.

My cousin Khong also has a gift. He can see spirits and elementals. However, he does not want to accept that gift and he focused his mind to ignore such sights. He avoid going to hospitals and cemetery alone because he knows he will see all sorts apparitions. He said spirits are also sensitive to people who can see, feel and even smell them. They can also sense if someone is talking about them. That’s why there is a great chance of experiencing them if groups of people are sharing spooky experiences about ghost. Another thing I forgot to mention, If people who can sense but cannot see ghost and those who can see are together, there is a higher probability that they can share the ability of their gifts and experience the same thing. Now here is how if happened.

As you may recall, our room is located on the third floor of the building, we have a window with metal grills and its distance from the firewall is only two meters. On the morning, RC already left for school. I had just put on my clothes and was combing my hair (the mirror hangs on the wall separating our room from the hallway) while Khong was sitting on a chair beside the dining table (his back facing the opposite wall I stated above). My back was facing my cousin. We were talking and telling jokes when all of a sudden I saw (remember I do not have the ability to see ghost) from the reflection in the mirror that something black entered our room from the window and walked briskly towards the opposite wall. In short, he passed through the space in the middle between me and Khong. I blurted “p#ta ano yun?” Khong replied “Nakita mo rin yung pumasok at tumagos sa kabilang pader?” I did not even bother to answer his question. We just quickly got out of the room and smoke some cigarettes outside our building. While we were outside he asked me “Ngayon ka pa lang ba nakakita ng multo?” I replied “What person in his right mind would like to see something like that?” He said the spirit is just making his presence felt but does not want to harm. I said I also felt that his aura is not harmful. After that, I accepted the fact that whenever my cousin and I are together He can sense what I can sense as I can see what I can see. Thank God he is in Dubai right now.

NEVER MOVE YOUR THINGS FROM THE STOCKROOM ,THEY GET ANGRY

Just yesterday i was busy putting up my very own library of what used to be my stockroom of 4 years of unfinished projects, paperworks ,the like, I was alone and happy that i happened to build my library all by myself with a hammer and some help from ACE products. That night i was getting a book to read, something struck me, its like i got scared, like literally scared when i was searching for a book, that negative vibe just kicked in and i have this composure of looking around my surroundings in my new library, i felt something like someone is angry and that entity doesnt like me to be there. Then i ran out of the room and locked my door. I live alone, i have noone, i don't believe in ghosts..until now..

I used to work at Ortigas, Tycoon Corporate Center to be exact. Itsura pa lang nya sa labas, kakaiba kaysa sa ibang buildings. Meron pang rumors na may nagsuicide dun. In short, this building is creepy and eerie. Tungkol sa experience ng dating officemate ko ang story na nangyari about 2 years ago. We used to worked together sa 5th floor ng building. Nung nagresign sya sa office namin, sa Tycoon din sya nakahanap ng work sa 15th floor naman. The infamous 15th floor, kung saan pitch black pag gabi dahil hangang 4pm lang ang office ng 2 companies na nandito. Kung saan tumitigil ang elevator at bumubukas ang doors ng walang dahilan. Admin ang friend ko dun and one time, kelangan magextend ng ibang employees due to a deadline. She holds one of the keys to the office at isa sa mga tasks nya ay siguraduhin na wala ng tao sa loob ng office bago nya ito i-lock. No problem, lagi naman nya ito ginagawa. Pero di nya akalain na aabutin ng 9pm ang mga coworkers nya. At around 9:30, nagdecide sya na bumaba para bumili ng food. Nung bumalik sya, napansin nya na walang katao tao sa mezzanine floor ng building, kahit yung guard sa reception. Di sya nagtaka kasi almost 10pm na din yun.

Nung pagsakay nya sa elevator, bigla na lang sya nagulat na may humabol na batang babae sa loob. Wala daw itong pinindot na destination floor, basta nakatayo lang ito sa isang sulok at bungisngis ng bungisngis. Hindi ito nakaharap sa kanya pero nakita nya ang reflection ng mata nung bata sa aluminum-like panel ng buttons, nakatingin ito sa kanya pero tawa pa din ng tawa. Pag dating ng 15th floor, nagulat sya ng makita na patay na ang mga ilaw. Mas lalo syang nagulat nung tumakbo palabas ng elevator yung bata. Nagdalawang-isip sya kung pupunta sa office nila or hindi pero naisip nya na kelangan nyang i-check kung may tao pa sa office nila at kung sakaling wala na, eh nakalock nga ba ang mga pinto nito. Nagmadali syang lumabas para puntahan ang light switch ng hallway habang nakabukas pa ang elevator at hindi pa nawawala ang ilaw galing dito. Nang mahanap nya ang switch at mabuksan ang ilaw, expected na daw nya na wala dito ang bata. Naglakad sya ng mabilis papunta sa office nila at nagsimula na syang matakot nung malaman nya na nakalock na ito. Hindi na nya pumasok sa loob, nagmadali na sya pabalik ng elevator. Takot na takot na daw sya habang inaantay ang elevator. Bigla syang nagulat ng makita nya ulit yung bata and this time, nagsalita na daw ito. Tinanong daw sya nito kung inaantay ba daw nya ang mommmy nito. At sinabi pa daw na malapit ng dumating ang mommy nya. Kinausap sya ng friend ko, sinabi nya sa bata na takot na takot na sya. Sumagot daw yung bata na may doll daw na dala yung mommy nya at ibibigay daw sa kanya. Buti na lang daw bumukas na yung elevator. Nakapikit daw sya during the ride pababa.

Pag baba nya, tinawagan nya yung isang officemate nya. Nalaman nya na nasa office pa ang mga coworkers nya at nilock daw ang pinto kasi alam nila may susi syang dala. Nung kinukwento nya sa amin yun, ayoko maniniwala pero kita ko na kinikilabutan sya at tayo ang balahibo nya. Di na din sya nagtagal dun sa office na yun. Nagpunta na syang dubai and hopefully, wala ng mga "playful" little girls sa elevator.

Just my measly two cents (which might get me into flaming trouble. Hehe).

Ghosts are like true love - a lot of people talk about it but very few (apparently) find.

Never had any experience about this no matter how hard my friends and I tried to look for one kahit nung bata pa kami. Palagi na lang sa mga building may pinatay daw kaya may nagmumulto. Langya, naka 5 na office building na ako parepareho sinasabi may pinatay/nagpakamatay daw dun (kahit bago o luma ang building). Di ko nabalitaan na nauso pala ang patayan sa mga office building. Dito sa mismong floor ng office namin may nagclaim pa na nakakakita sya ng multo dito pero I spent 1 whole night alone here for a systems disaster test (twice) and ni wala nagparamdam. Probably the ghost knows I'll bitch slap him to hell if he decides to show himself to me. Hehehe.

IF ghosts were true, then bakit natatakot sa kanila? Some people claim nakakita daw sila ng multo pero they lived to tell their story. So ano nakakatakot? Apparently, wala naman sila ginagawa kundi magpakita lang. Where is thy faith? If you believe in God, whomever you perceive Him to be, pababayaan ka ba Nya?

Creepy talaga yung tycoon center. Nagtrabaho ako dun 4 years ago. Buti na lang 12th floor kami. Haha! Pero dati napagtripan namin mag joyride sa elevator dun. May mga floors na walang laman, wala pang ilaw. May mga floors din na bumubukas mag isa. Nakalimutan ko na. Haha. Subukan nyo na lang!

• 2 weeks later...

Creepy talaga yung tycoon center. Nagtrabaho ako dun 4 years ago. Buti na lang 12th floor kami. Haha! Pero dati napagtripan namin mag joyride sa elevator dun. May mga floors na walang laman, wala pang ilaw. May mga floors din na bumubukas mag isa. Nakalimutan ko na. Haha. Subukan nyo na lang!

Iba talaga dating nung building na yun. Kwento din nung mga guards sa 5th floor, meron sila nagririnig na nagsswimming dun sa pool, sa madaling araw ha. Pero pag check nila, wala na. And what's up with the circular/spiral staircase sa 5th floor na pababa sa 4th floor na may bilog sa gitna? Parang ritual area ng mga secret societies. Sa 12th floor ka pala. Dun ba yung madalas nararaid dati? Hehehe! Don't worry, madalas din kami maraid noon. Hehehehe!!! Peace!!!

Sa Tycoon Center, di lang mga multo. Pati mga aswang na NBI at CIDG, gumagala dun. KAKAPAL NYO!!! Lalo na pag March at November! Hahahahaha!!!