Women only have sex when they're in love

yes and no!

i had a lot of xs that would have sex without love... pero a lot din na love muna bago sex... kaya mahirap.. some of them u have to show that u love them to get them, while some should 1st be made curious to arouse them... kaya, masasabi ko... iba-ibang gurls, iba-ibang pananaw about sex...

I dont mind preparing a nice dish for you bluegreen717

Will let you know when I'm starved to near death.

Its pretty unfair to have the women to be identified with some "PURE" emotional being. HUMAN BEINGS are born to procreate... kaya we are horny every day even though some of us deny it to death or do something to let their minds get rid of that feeling. TOTAL MYTH, i say!

BLUEGREEN:

You sure those two guys are... well.. GUYS?

post-42344-1141095967.gif

Yes...my gay-dar's rarely off. :(

lets stop thinking that women are different than men. both are very similar in many ways. it happens to women too.

sorry but i dare to disagree. this is the reason why we already had 2 female presidents in the phils. while in the US, they don't accept female presidential candidates. i guess the topic shouldn't be "women only have sex when they're in love". the word ONLY makes it exclusive. the answer to this is obvious. women can definitely have sex without love. but in terms of frequency, usually they do it with feelings. with men, it's a different thing. women want to be like men that they could separate their emotional with their physical or intellectual side. but at this point in time, i don't think they're built that way. with practice maybe it is possible, but by nature...

just my 2 cents.

myth!  a lot of women can have sex without even feeling anything for the guy....egalitarianism!!!

better have the rules first at the beginning so that there wont be any confusion!

At first I agreed with you but when you said that "better have the rules first at the beginning so that there wont be any confusion!", medyo i had 2nd thoughts. Coz wen u said that, you are receptive to the fact that women could be emotionally attached. But for us guys, i-regardles of the rules, we could. Cguro sa topic na to, i am not generalizing but from the women I talked to, majority of them say they want to make love with a guy NOT have sex with a guy. Whereas when you ask a guy, they could definetely say, YES i could have sex to any women I want to.

Anyhow, maybe for me...its a FACT for women who are conservative in nature while is a MYTH to those women inclined to be liberal and open minded. Just an opinion... :hypocritesmiley:

• 2 months later...