Women only have sex when they're in love

I can't bring myself to be intimate with someone I'm not in-love with

and I find it very hard to fall in-love....I'm not a "serial dater" when

I was single either...if there's sparks then I would consider dating and

even with sparks and the whole nine yards, I still would not give in to sex

until I know for sure what my feelings are...did not engage in premarital

sex with my ex-hubby either....conservative side of me I guess...

But once I fall in-love, I'm all over it, as in overly passionate....parang naiipon :boo:

To that, I say that women have sex when they are in-love...

and when they are not in-love while they are having sex, maybe they are looking to fall in-love.

Edited by hottlipss
  • 1 month later...
I agree...and iba level na making out nyo if there's love and hinde pure lust.. :P

I doubt it! Ang daming babaeng mahihilig makipag-1 night stand nowadays... :thumbsdownsmiley:

They do it just like what men does... Di ba tol ??? :P

Anyway, Just a repost of what I've posted ages ago... :unsure:

I doubt it! <_< Just like men who wants to do it with a girl whom he's not in-love then there are women also who engage in SEX with any guy without having any feelings towards him for the sake of personal gratification and satisfaction. It all sums up to the word which starts with a letter "L". ;)

Edited by S\\m//T

absolutely NOT...they're people too and they have needs just like everyone else. pag hindi nasatisfy yung need na yun, they look for it kahit walang love. hindi naman nilalahat pero marami ring babae na gaya naming mga lalaki na lumulusot din paminsan minsan. and syempre yung mga girls who are not in a relationship and just prefers to have a fubu.

FACT IS - women can have sex with men they have no feelings for, just mere pyhsical attraction.

However, there are women who will not admit that they are capable of such thing, you know, having sex just for sex. Culturally speaking, Filipinas are raised to think they should only make love with the 'man' she loves. So after she had sex with someone, she rationalizes it, but saying, " dahil mahal ko siya," well the truth was, she had sex mainly for 'lust.' Admitting that .. for a lot of Filipina women think that makes them cheap. However .. nowadays, Filipinas are becoming more open and liberated about it. That's my opinion.