What Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? - MERGED THREADS

yze

hmmm... i like mestiza too! i also like good looking eyes and nose w/ a pinkish chik and lips. but mostly, i like a girl who's fun to be with and has a good sense of humor. ayt?! :)

I guess you're right that humor is a factor... in todays world when times really get rough and tuff all we need is to smile to burden our loads... ryt?

What type of girl, hmmm..... I'm sexually arouse if a girl is well endowed, big breast but not too big. Long legs and nice butt, and i like a woman with nice feet, but that's only the physical side.

What really matters to me is soemone that i could share laughter with, a shoulder that i could lean on. Someone who would listen to me and and understand me. I want someone who would make my heart beat faster than normal and makes me warm inside. Someone who would tell me that everything will be alright and we could get throught any storm together as long as there is love between us.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>me... hmmm... my ideal grl is NZCHICK... dapat ganun... ;)

pero una ko icheck sa grl is ung hands... dapat long n slim tpos maputi... plus ung tongue...;) weird ko noh?!

</span> :blush:

hihi.. pano yan di ako maputi? I'm fair skinned? di mo na ako gusto? :rolleyes:

The goddess of vanity seemed to have a lot of fans... hmmm... the magic fingers is very much willing also to know in person this wonderful lady... :blush:

me... hmmm... my ideal grl is NZCHICK... dapat ganun... ;)

pero una ko icheck sa grl is ung hands... dapat long n slim tpos maputi... plus ung tongue...;) weird ko noh?!

:blush:

The goddess of vanity seemed to have a lot of fans... hmmm... the magic fingers is very much willing also to know in person this wonderful lady... :blush:

Hi there... well i wanna know u too. I dont have many fans at all. I dont think they're fans.. they're admirers. :) Fans are for actresses :)

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>me... hmmm... my ideal grl is NZCHICK... dapat ganun... ;)

</span> :blush:

Hi there... well i wanna know u too. I dont have many fans at all. I dont think they're fans.. they're admirers. :) Fans are for actresses :)

Hmm... quite a very nice reply... being a goddess and a babe with barely less than a thousand posts makes you more than an actress in MTC. Hmm you could know me by first visiting my room... with regards to my appearance... we can now both see each other for the guy in my avatar is me. Hope to see you in my room... Chill... the magic fingers would be very much delighted. ;)

Chill out ... the magic fingers is here!

Yze

Edited by yze
kung me nakakita na sa inyo ke tambay, yun ang tanging tipo ko!!!!! morena! tall!!! pretty!!!!!! intelligent!!!!!! perfect!!!!!!

hmm another girl to look forward to I guess... I would see that if yer right north... if tambay goes to convergence 2 then I will quote it if she's really a good one... ;)