What Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? - MERGED THREADS

yze

tall, (5'10 kc ako), maputi or maitim will not matter (tan kc ako), with sense of humor, great looking butt, not so much so on boobs, preferably more intelligent than me (i get carried away by wit), someone who can stand up against me, i had so many exes and i thought that submissive women are great for me but often, i just normally leave them coz of boredom.

Virginity is a big plus but not required.

must have pretty eyes like mine.

must know how to cook, doesn't smoke nor drink(like me).

know-how to swim/dive is a big plus but not required. ( i can teach her)

i found one actually, my last ex, a fashion and print ad model. A month after we broke up, she called me up for a recon but due to my pride, i turned her down. Actually, another reason was i got a new girl after an hour we broke up. But after two months with that girl, i realized i still love my ex, so i broke with the new girl. And now, i don't have a gf. Still hoping though that my ex and i will be together again.

we now see each other again though. ;)

Later,

Is virginity really an issue with us guys?

Ako kasi I don't care kahit di na virgin yung girl kasi hindi naman sex ang habol ko... the companionship and ugali is much more important...

tall, (5'10 kc ako), maputi or maitim will not matter (tan kc ako), with sense of humor, great looking butt, not so much so on boobs, preferably more intelligent than me (i get carried away by wit), someone who can stand up against me, i had so many exes and i thought that submissive women are great for me but often, i just normally leave them coz of boredom.

Virginity is a big plus but not required.

must have pretty eyes like mine.

must know how to cook, doesn't smoke nor drink(like me).

know-how to swim/dive is a big plus but not required. ( i can teach her)

i found one actually, my last ex, a fashion and print ad model. A month after we broke up, she called me up for a recon but due to my pride, i turned her down. Actually, another reason was i got a new girl after an hour we broke up. But after two months with that girl, i realized i still love my ex, so i broke with the new girl. And now, i don't have a gf. Still hoping though that my ex and i will be together again.

we now see each other again though. ;)

Later,

Is virginity really an issue with us guys?

Ako kasi I don't care kahit di na virgin yung girl kasi hindi naman sex ang habol ko... the companionship and ugali is much more important...

tHE title says "PREFER" right? well, those were MY preferences.

If someone is only after sex, shouldn't he just wish for a vagina?

what would be the Intelligence, the cooking skills, the strong attitude, etc..for?

didn't i say A BIG PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED? Do you understand the meaning of that?

why insinuate that im after only for sex? tsk..tsk tsk... :angry:

If you want to show off to the girls here, its fine with me, just don't use my post(s) for those purposes coz u sound as if there's nothing between your ears.

I Think you should practice more on reading comprehension to undersTand the messages between the lines kid.

PS: if you like, i can elaborate every point in my previous post so that you will finally get what i really mean.

No need to elaborate... I'm not that stupid as what the words your puting here... I have nothing against you but I'm just quoting on your post for other people to air their side...

It's just a freaking question I used quoting from your post why be affected so much? If you have any problems with that... this is a free forum and you entered here so dont be too onion-skinned...

Bad boy... hmmm... :(

Edited by Macy

okay.... let's nip this at the bud, shall we?.... we respect each other's opinions in this forum.... no one is questioning preferences.... authors have the right to play devil's advocate in their threads.... no one should take comments personally...... i'm sure we can discuss our thoughts in an adult fashion...

Edited by Macy
No need to elaborate... I'm not that stupid as what the words your puting here... I have nothing against you but I'm just quoting on your post for other people to air their side...

It's just a freaking question I used quoting from your post why be affected so much? If you have any problems with that... this is a free forum and you entered here so dont be too onion-skinned...

Bad boy... hmmm... :(

ok, let's end this bro. Im sorry, got carried away. :D

I didnt like the way your comment sounded like kc, it seems to insinuate that im only after sex, which i am not- coz i think im past that.

the intelligence, the strong attitude and all those traits i posted are for my future wife not just for a short time girlfriend. My fufure wife who will spend retirement life with me in an island that i solely own (where we will be connected to the world via satellite internet like the one we have at UP Diliman).

I need an intelligent girl coz i want someone to talk with...someone who can challenge my intelligence and my attitude. In short, someone who can control me.

Virginity is not really an issue for me but I think i should give due praise to those ladies who kept theirs coz its probably hard.

But i will love them whether they are virgins or not. coz afterall, love is all that matters to me combined with the right chemistry of course.

peace na tayo ha. ;)

hmm...If i were a guy i would like my girl to be:

short haired (clean cut girl, no fly away sa hair..)

petite...

who is moderately fair complexion...like me!!! para pareho kami..hihihi.. :boo:

and most of all...

wears braces!! they are sooo cuttteee!!!! gusto ko kulay pink ha..parang may bazooka...tapos ngiti sya...nyahahaha!

petite...

and most of all...

wears braces!! they are sooo cuttteee!!!! gusto ko kulay pink ha..parang may bazooka...tapos ngiti sya...nyahahaha!

hmm sugestion lng sa braces umm gawin mo na kayang multi colored na neon lahat :D cute kaya pag ngiti mo e tititigan ka ng tao sabay ano yan hehe

petite...

and most of all...

hmm sugestion lng sa braces umm gawin mo na kayang multi colored na neon lahat :D cute kaya pag ngiti mo e tititigan ka ng tao sabay ano yan hehe

oo nga no..pwede :lol: din glow in the dark kasi neon yun...

pero cutie talaga ang mga girls na may braces....