What Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? - MERGED THREADS

yze

i like girls who are smart (really smart) sometimes smarter than me....

i like girls i could work with... dapat professional siya when it comes to work kasi i value my work a lot... dapat workaholic din siya kasi workaholic ako... para she can understand why i need to work rather than spend time with her...

i want someone who can adjust to my schedule and my mood swings.

not much into the physical stuff... pero i noticed that most of the girls i like are not very typical girls... medyo weirdo sila... oh and religion is very important... wala akong religion so dapat she could learn to respect that fact. i don't care kung sobrang religious siya... as long as she can respect the fact that i don't have a religion.

first, i go for the face.

second, masarap kakwentuhan (read: my sense).

what would i do with a pretty and sexy thing who is dumb? puro sex na lang??? :lol:

third, she must accept me for what i am.

height and weight don't matter for me. wag lang naman kasingliit ni noemi tesorero (a.k.a. mahal) or kasing laki ni cecile inigo (a.k.a. dabiana)! :lol:

I like a girl who is really cool in a sense that she’s a sporty –type of girl … who knows about life, the value of work, and of course, the value of having a relationship. I am not particular if she’s maputi or morena but as long as we are in tune to each other and having the same direction. Morena, white, tall or petite … these are all material things and it will come to pass because of old age.

ok ang chix na:

1. hanggang siko ang buhok......sa kilikili

2. Balbon.....sa galis

3. horizontal ang orientation ng keps

hehehe..... :blink: :blush:

Bro, d ka kaya bangag ng nag post ka nito :lol: joke lang bro, peace tayo.

I'd prefer the likes of Rhea Santos of GMA, long legged, long hair and sexy ang dating. Pero ito ay isang pantasya na lamang :(

What type of a woman I prefer. In terms of physical attributes, long hair, cute eyes, very white set of teeth, her body has a sporty built, long legged and very sexy. But on the non - physical part, she should be smart, must be very responsible with money, able to make herself beautiful in a any circumstance, doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, has a good sense of humor, and a broad listener and speaker, and she get's along with my family and friends very well.

i go for somehow extremes ..

* either maputing-maputi or morena ..

* either slim or chubby ..

* atleast with shoulder-length hair ..

* braces turns me on :P

or a combi of morena + chubby (or not so slim) .. white skin + very slim :P

yun lang po ..

curious lng ako...what's with the braces? :)

tall, (5'10 kc ako), maputi or maitim will not matter (tan kc ako), with sense of humor, great looking butt, not so much so on boobs, preferably more intelligent than me (i get carried away by wit), someone who can stand up against me, i had so many exes and i thought that submissive women are great for me but often, i just normally leave them coz of boredom.

Virginity is a big plus but not required.

must have pretty eyes like mine.

must know how to cook, doesn't smoke nor drink(like me).

know-how to swim/dive is a big plus but not required. ( i can teach her)

i found one actually, my last ex, a fashion and print ad model. A month after we broke up, she called me up for a recon but due to my pride, i turned her down. Actually, another reason was i got a new girl after an hour we broke up. But after two months with that girl, i realized i still love my ex, so i broke with the new girl. And now, i don't have a gf. Still hoping though that my ex and i will be together again.

we now see each other again though. ;)

Later,