What Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? - MERGED THREADS

yze

Median Beauty of Filipinas to most Filipinos

1. Symmetrical Face - The Left and right side should match. This is also applicable to male. Most of us are exposed to pollution, disease and other hazards, that result is unsymmetrical face. The most symmetrical is said to have a good health and therefore good genes.

But pollution, disease and other hazards can disrupt development. As a result, the least resilient individuals tend to be the most lopsided. Just as female scorpion flies are most attracted to males with symmetrical wings, so too are humans attracted to those people with symmetrical faces and bodies. Humans are so instinctive about this, that studies shows that we can detect an attractive female in microseconds.

2. Averaged Face - Familiarity breeds liking. Exposure to more and more commercial depicting mestiza leads to liking mestiza. Exposure to more and more morena leads to liking morena.

3. .7 hip to waist ratio - divide hip size to waist size, thats the waist ratio. Almost all miss universe contestant have this ratio, or close to it. It doesn't matter if you're chubby or thin. Marilyn Monroe and Kate Moss have both .7 hip to waist ratio.

4. 6 inches height difference - Male and female alike likes the male to be taller. The average height difference is 6 inches.

5. Melting pot face - if a girl is mestiza, that is a combination of different race, she is perceived to be more beautiful. That is the current fashion now, not just in Philippines but in the whole of asia. East meets West from Bombay to Tokyo to Shanghai to Manila.

Just my two cents.

MORENA... yung pantay ang kulay. ang lakas ng dating. hindi nakakasawang titigan. karaniwan sa morena, nakakaakit ang mata. ang sarap ng feeling pag nasulyapan ka ng tingin. kahit hagip lang. basta't mapansin lang. ok na. madali pang lapitan. hindi nakakailang. magaang sa pakiramdam.

"Black is bueaty" the blacker the better.

I don't go for the filipino's ideal woman. "mesztiza". i remember... when i was a kid. that when you say 'meztiza' it means maganda. but as i grew. i learned that it was not. in my high school years. all my crush is mapuputi. pero panandalian lang. it does not last for months. i can't even remember their names. unlike those of my morena crush. i still remember their names. iilan lang naman kasi sila. pero the things that makes me remembered them is their eyes. the way they look at you. it hunts me untill now. i am still longing to see those sweet eyes.... sana maulit.

filipina morena. sweet na sweet ang dating. pinong-pino ang kilos. i guess i really love a morena beauty. it's an ultimate beuaty. a heaven for me.

i prefer the morena and the chinita type. doens't really ahve to be anything else. since in this world we can prove that anything can be changed and anything will change. so all she has to have are brains and the courage to try new things. coz thats whats mostly gonna happen. i hate naggers, please and those control freaks with the self-denial syndrome too. and them user friendlies.

Median Beauty of Filipinas to most Filipinos

1. Symmetrical Face - The Left and right side should match. This is also applicable to male. Most of us are exposed to pollution, disease and other hazards, that result is unsymmetrical face. The most symmetrical is said to have a good health and therefore good genes.

But pollution, disease and other hazards can disrupt development. As a result, the least resilient individuals tend to be the most lopsided. Just as female scorpion flies are most attracted to males with symmetrical wings, so too are humans attracted to those people with symmetrical faces and bodies. Humans are so instinctive about this, that studies shows that we can detect an attractive female in microseconds.

2. Averaged Face - Familiarity breeds liking. Exposure to more and more commercial depicting mestiza leads to liking mestiza. Exposure to more and more morena leads to liking morena.

3. .7 hip to waist ratio - divide hip size to waist size, thats the waist ratio. Almost all miss universe contestant have this ratio, or close to it. It doesn't matter if you're chubby or thin. Marilyn Monroe and Kate Moss have both .7 hip to waist ratio.

4. 6 inches height difference - Male and female alike likes the male to be taller. The average height difference is 6 inches.

5. Melting pot face - if a girl is mestiza, that is a combination of different race, she is perceived to be more beautiful. That is the current fashion now, not just in Philippines but in the whole of asia. East meets West from Bombay to Tokyo to Shanghai to Manila.

Just my two cents.

Interesting ;)

• 4 weeks later...