What Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? - MERGED THREADS

yze

My last girlfriend was:

1. Better in M-16 marksmanship. Damn steady hands!

2. Earned more money than me during our MNC careers.

3. Mixed blood, from an old family

4. Understood two more European languages than I did,

5. Obtained a serious technical degree from the original Katipunan campus

6. ....with honours

7. And got her MBA there too

8. ....yes, with honours as well.

9. Drove a more expensive car...truck actually.

10. Had beauty queens in her family, and it showed. Thankfully no jologs actress blood!

Fortunately for my male ego, I finished from a tougher course (from the same school), had a slightly better command of English, had more skill and brute strength at organizations, was taller, stronger, more tisoy, was a far faster driver, and had a slightly more influential family, (at that time).

Now she is gone...

and I live for the day, come (cum?) what may...

Had two morena girlfriends and one fair-skinned ex-gf, crushes on several fair-skinned schoolmates back in high school and at work. Some were tall, and some were petite. Hmmm, guess it's more about the total package.... Preferences? Personality-wise, more on the bubbly, outgoing, charming types. Positive-thinker, assertive, expressive. Physically? I do tend to get drawn to those with svelte figures; not really the athletic types, but those who have this natural, delicate frame. Don't get me wrong, though; they're not weaklings. They just don't have to work on staying slim. Oh yeah, there is one other attribute that seems be common in all the girls I ever got attracted to: their being free-spirited.

tama ka diyan bro ... kahit ano ang laki ng partner mo basta attracted ka sa kanya ok na yun ... payat man ... mataba .. sobrang taba o katamtaman .. e bago mo mahubaran yan .....nakita mo bna kung payat yan mataba o kung ano man ... e di cguro naman naimagine mo na kung ano itsura nun diba ??? hehehehe .. advice lang po :hypocritesmiley: