The Mail Box

Y,

It has been years since i've written little notes like this to anybody. but i now find myself doing this for you. i'm not myself when i'm with you. i wanna be better.. better than the other girls... better than the girls in your past and better than the girls in your future.. i wanna be the only woman for you.

i'm going crazy i think. because of the things you make me feel. i've never been the jealous type.. but with you... i just want all of you to be mine... because i've given you all of me.. i'm all yours and i want you to be all mine.

i already love you.. how can i even think of leaving you now.. you'll have to do it for us. leave if it's over.. cause at this point.. i don't want it to end. you need to say goodbye to me so i could let you go.. otherwise.. i'll cling to the chance of maybe.. just maybe it will work out and you'll love me too.

S.

Joel,

You f#&king assh*le! You can't even complete a simple task during your shift and yet you have the nerve to go behind our backs.

May I remind you who heads this project, actually you know what, f#&k that! I wanted this to be a group effort, you should have at least cc'd us in your email. I doubted your commitment to this and now you just proved that you're in it for your own personal gain. So here's what I've got to say to you! f#&k YOU. You useless CUNTBAG! I deleted your 15Gb folder of World of Warcraft by the way, you're not getting paid to play WoW for twelve hours and not doing the simplest of tasks that I hand over to you.

You truly are the weakest link! Hope to say GOODBYE to you soon..

Regards,

Me

D,

Remember I told you I'm not gonna leave you even if it kills me? Hehe, came close to that when I fainted yesterday. I'm okay though, the doctor just told me it's all fatigue. I was meaning to tell you that, pero you weren't replying to my messages. Busy ka na yata with your training sessions. If you'll have time to read this, I'll call you later. Y'know what, kahit hindi mo na mabasa to I'll call you later. Para maiba naman.

I love you.

Guest Riveria

I have lived for a long time, responsible for and dependent upon no one, answering to no one and committed to no one except myself. During this period of my life, I considered the world mine for the taking and truly believed that I was living life to the fullest. Then, you came into the picture, and all of a sudden, I realized that I was deceiving myself.

I find that my life is not all that I thought it was. In fact, it is terribly lacking in many things, the foremost being love. Now, through some great fortune, I have found that love and along with it, the one person who can make my life truly complete.

You are that person, and I have somehow fallen in love with you. To be honest, I never thought I would ever utter those words, but now, they come forth effortlessly and with great sincerity. I'll be forever be grateful to you for showing me just how shallow my life was. At last, I have a chance to give it depth and purpose.

Y,

I can't just leave. I tried but I wanted to stay. I hope you would too. I love you. That's all I can think of right now. And how I want to be with you everyday. I hope it's not too late, don't go. I want you to stay.

I thought this was just remnants of what i felt for F, it has been 3 years already. You remind me so much of him. But I talked to F, hoping to see if i still love him. But I don't. It's because I love you now.

These words will probably be left unread or unspoken. I messed up. Hope you could forgive me and stay. I'm afraid though that you've already gone away. Stay.

S.

Darling

The less words we speak, the less problems of conflict we have. The lack of emotion increases the chance of less harm. I'm not apathetic just very neutral. I'm not confused about anything anymore either simply because I don't care about anything I can't control anymore. So we'll just have to see where this takes me . Round 2? . haha.

Guest biancaanne

FAS,

I have to admit that I was surprised when you asked me if I were dating someone now. I was more surprised at your reaction when I said "yes". We haven't really talked for months now, except for a few exchanges of "Hi's" and "How are you's?".

I hated it, but I had to remind you that it was you who decided for us to remain just as friends. I sensed that you were pissed and abruptly said goodbye when I told you that I am with someone. Dear, you can't have me at your whim. You can't just get back someone you had and you let go of, just like that. You wanted me as just a friend...you got it :)

AAA

Y,

I'm sorry things had to end this way. I would have wanted us to continue or stay friends. But it seems impossible now. Hatred had given way to love. I'm sorry but everything I said were all true. It's cruel... I know you don't like it.. but it's true. And it's unfair. So this is the way it ends. No goodbyes, no friendship. Just plain hatred.

I still love you Y, but I just can't accept how things were. As I said, you knew how to avoid it, but you still went ahead and did it. Now it's this way.. and I'm sad it had to end. Goodbye love. Take care. I'll miss you. But this really is the end.

S.

D,

Before, I had 3 baller tags that represented me pretty well. One says "single", the other says "naughty", and the other one's a La Salle baller I bought when I was in the RCBC campus. (The Single & Naughty ballers were from my friend who organized events, they used those baller tags in one of their events). So, back then I was a Single Naughty La Sallian.

You came along, and I'm still a Naughty La Sallian. You took the Single tag away, and I love it.

I love you.

Y,

I'm missing you. The first few days were easy... but every day that passes by.. it's getting harder and harder for me to accept that you're gone. I know you no longer will have the chance to read this.. but what can I do.. this is the only outlet where I can express how I feel.

I'm sorry for everything, for messing things up. I tried to leave.. and i was doing fine.. until a few days ago when it hit me that I'm starting to miss you.. and today... I know that I love you.. so much more than I thought before. I thought it would be easy to leave, after all.. i didn't love you that much. But it seems I was wrong.. and now I'm wishing I could turn back time and start over with you. I miss you, and i'm wishing you are still around.

I love you Y. Don't know how many times I've said that already. I know I was the one to leave.. and I tried to come back.. but you weren't there anymore. So I guess, it'll just be like this. Me loving the memory of you and wishing you were still here.

S.

D,

It sounds cheezy (so much, that John Lloyd will pop up with pizza & Rey Valera will sing "Kung Kailangan Mo Ako" on the background), but all I want for Christmas is you here with me. Sounds selfish cuz the kids are there with you, but still, I want you here. All these things I'm posting here, I wanna say when you're here with me.

I love you.