The Mail Box

Dra.,

Thanks for giving me reason to sigh with relief because of that ICD 9 related news. This is sooooo challenging and I just can't wait to prove my worth. hehehe... madibdibang aral 'to. Basta usapan, pagdating dun, baon na lang tayo ng mga de lata and cup noodles and dalawang ream na ng yosi at medyo mahal dun. :P at sana di tayo magka swine flu. Wish me luck on Tuesday and I'm going to do the same for you and the other members of the mgmt team this Monday. The problem we had during the meeting is a big one, but we have to do what we have to do. Either that or we all suffer. We have to nail this so I voted aye. I know it's hard for you too, but it's all in a day's work. Don't worry, we'll back you up. Just do the same for us too.

your feisty little nurse bitch,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

baby,

oh well, Hooter's ain't that fantastic, no? hehehe...

thanks for going through the hassle for my comfort and protection.

and thanks for understanding. crunch time e.

i love you.

and stop singing "bulilit, bulilit, sanay sa masikip, kung kumilos, kumilos, ang liit liit..." to me.

eto sa'yo!:

:P

buti na lang spoiled ako sa 'yo and pogee ka.

hmph!

halikan kita dyan e!

your tiny dancer,

:D

Edited by BallBreaker

ivy and ivan,

thanks for keeping mommy sane. you two are my life. mom will try to be better. sorry if i sometimes need to be strict,it doesn't mean i love you you less. if mommy were to live her life all over again, i will still choose to have you. both of you gave meaning to my life. i love you both. thanks for the lovely letter.

mommy