The Mail Box

Wow! After 5 long years, I can't believe that you are breaking your silence. Why would you think that you can come back now?! I am not some vacation house that you can always go home to, anytime you want. Snap out of it!

Edited by LB

I miss you and you ought to know it.

I long to see you but you are not up to it.

I dream of long and worthy conversations with you

but you seem to be busy with everything else.

Such dreams......they can be nightmares that

steal the darkness of the night.

I regret hurting you still. If only I can turn back the dial of time.

If only you would still care to listen.....care to care.

I wish you happiness with whatever it is that you do,

whoever it is that you with, wherever it is that life takes you.

You came along and now, I can finally relate to what Coelho wrote "the worst is over... I'll find love again..." Its funny how you can bring out that young girl in me. I can't believe that the "kilig" thing is happening again.

:)

Hi Officemate,

Thank you for telling me that I look like Shaina Magdayao :rolleyes:

I really don't buy it but what the hell :boo:

It is some "bola" that I enjoyed hearing for the first time :P

Tulog ka ng marami & go to your eye doc often :blink:

while I'll try to check out on the possible surgeries to look like her :lol:

K,

Never thought you care that much. I wonder why I can't feel it. When did you hurt me? Perhaps, because of the many times, my head took over my heart. Perhaps you thought it was a welcome thought to share your escapades. Or perhaps my heart has finally been caloused from the pain your stories bring that it finally went to a safe, dark corner again.

My one month assignment in Makati office was a daily struggle -- a struggle to keep myself from pressing the numbers and invite you. The stories frightened me...I wouldn't, in a million years, want to be considered just another lay. We both know my stand. We both know the real situation.

I miss the great laughs, the tremendous fights, the editor machine, and the guy who made me smile when the thunder bolted me to cry.

D

PS

Makati to Marikina was one hell of a LONG ride. Makati to Cavite on a Friday was DEADLY. I'm so glad my butt's back to my beloved home, where the beach is just 10 minutes away and the hills welcome anyone who wants to sigh before a day begins.

Classmate/thesismate/chismismate/coffeemate,

You know what? you always make me cry with all that sweet and thoughtful messages. Thank you! I can't begin to tell you how much those became inspirations to me when i'm really down and disheartened. I promise you I'll take care of myself, ok? So, don't you worry about me. Ei, I hope you can still work it out with the scriptwriter.

See you soon. Let's shop (and eat) 'til we drop.

C

the soon-to-be former,

you know I love you. you know how good I've been to you...

but ganun talaga. they will give me what you can't.

sorry... much, much bigger salary, benefits, perks, position and out-of-country training lang ang labanan.

I can't wait for the time you'd be able to give me that, even if it's just a month more. and I doubt if you could match that even.

mahirap mag asawa. nag iiba priorities.

I will treasure the good times though. Thanks for everything.

Oh crap... I'm such a corporate whore. :(

was fed to the pirates,

your underestimated.

-------------------------------------------------

my sounding board,

thanks for being there to support me and to help me weigh our options, even if it filled up our whiteboard with nonsense.

this is for us.

love,

your one-day-processing feisty beeyotch

ps

gusto mo ng Strada? bili ka. :D

Edited by BallBreaker

a chinese proverb said: "a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step".

indeed what a journey i made. i travel a lot just to know that i have missed a lot

things in life for long. i was thinking back then that my life was complete. that i

need not anything nor anyone. but i was wrong. it was a realization worth a prize

more than gold can gain.

my friend, indeed you have invited to a symphony of music more than i was expecting.

or maybe, you have brought me to an art galery and i saw the paintings of exquisite

beauty. if i will compare it to the masterpieces of rembrandt, or picasso or da vinci or

luna's spolarium, it will be beyond compare. the reason, you have given me a live

painting that a non-artist can fully appreciate.

maybe one day, when i'll try to reminisce the past or my yesteryears this will be in the

top five of my memory bank. the learning experiences of both the practical, the emotional,

the psychological and the challenges that comes along with this is worth my precious time.

indeed you are one of the greatest young friend i could ever have. in you, i have seen a

woman in the making. you have never portrayed anything that you are not but have shown

a genuine personality of who you are including your idiosyncracies. and that's the very reason

why i appreciate you more.

a year is gone. it went so past that i could hardly imagine that it happened like a signal

number four wind passing by on me. and i believe that everything i have gained in this

journey have given me a more positive outlook in life. and i couldn't thank you enough

for what you have done for me. and may you remain an SF wherever life's journey will

take me.

i remain/YKIC :flowers:

F*ck YOU!!!

thinking you could've placed your hands on the fat bitch just makes me wanna squirm and just break her face! i can even shove her f&*kin breasts onto her paint-filled arse...i meant face! bwahahaha! :evil: :grr:

regression here I go again...

now, now....calm yourself...

YOU d@mn know i'm hard to find.

no one.

there's just NO ONE -- LIKE ME. :heart:

and I MEAN THIS!!!!! So, say MYYYY NAME now!!!!! :evil:

Hi,

It really isn't easy. Life sometimes is just replacing one set of problems with another. But hey, no regrets remember? I just wish I could have another hug again. As it is, it seems like that's never going to be the case. You made your choice, I made mine. I will certainly miss those moments of me stealing glances at you and you catching me doing so. Don't ever forget that you enjoyed them.

No regrets,

Me

beybeh,

It'll be a whole new world for me come Monday. New faces and a new environment (a much better one indeed). I may look tough and feisty and ruthless, but deep inside I am scared s@%t too knowing that most of these people I am to deal with used to be way above me. But with you cheering on, I know I can do it... just like always. Mana ako sa'yo e. Thanks for being my adviser and for personally making sure I am to be at home there. I tell you I'm going to make sure I am worth it!

Imma make you proud of yer beeyotch!

esmi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

dudes,

oh all of you sure are going to surprisingly miss me! :D

and when the s@%t hits the fan, remember--- I'm on hiatus. :P

the legend.

ge!

pinatunayan mo na naman na wala ka talagang kwenta!

FYI:

ndi kita sinasama! respeto lang sau kaya nagpaalam ako!

ewan ko ba kung bakit ginawa ko pa un! alam ko naman na wala kang malasakit sa akin!

f#&k YOU! sinira mo ang araw ko! leche ka!

ur future X-girlfriend!

Edited by jhelicious_04

Luz valdez nga po. Bwahaha! I'm a believer. Super friend nga kita :D

I will tell you about my happiness when you get back :)

Hope it is still here by that time or something better is in place ;)

Thank you so much for your guidance :*

I do miss you!

Edited by LB