The Mail Box

Photoman,

May you learn to forgive me and accept me as the person I am now, not the one whom you thought was a goddess of perfection and beauty... I am not born with the perfection you wish, a curse I will need to carry all my life...coz it brought me far from you. Know that I love you still but not expecting a happy ending anymore. My peace of mind is not your responsibility, I know...but inner peace will certainly come from the forgiveness you will freely give one day.

Welcome home.

Ahmm...I didn't bother to tell when you asked who the sender of the message was. Was just happy to know that you continue to enjoy life with great gusto. Congratulations for the new job. Your new location will certainly make one soul very happy.

By the way, my numbers never changed. Only your category of me did. I will continue to hold the screen everytime I see your pictures, imagining that my touch can reach your heart and give way to a prideless, priceless care.

I miss you.

J and M,

It was great jogging with you..er...brisk walking, i mean... Fun jogging Sunday morning, chatting, gossiping without the stress of counting how many more pounds we need to shed. None of us three did it to lose weight which is a good thing. To be fit, to be alive, to breathe fresh morning air, to strengthen the bond of friendship --- these are the reasons we so love the jog.

And nothing beats heading towards the gotohan to eat goto and tokwa't baboy with the pedicab and jeepney drivers and other joggers. Then Starbucks! From the gotohan of the side streets to the Starbucks at Petron! Sunday morning, Sunday blissful morning!

See you again at Southwoods "barren" interchange!

KL

square root of two,

yes i know we promised not to let the dogs out, but as what we were before.. we stand to what we want, and when did we ever care about the ticks? :lol:

i hope you didn't battle your way in with your guards, neither have a problem later with your photoshoot. i really hope you get it and let him sign anything for you... go get a fruit, and let him sign it, if you must! :lol:

anyway, i just can't resist to admire you with the suit, it really fits you. you look gorgeous. :) i hope to see you later with it. and if not, i know i will see it in private! :evil: then, i will be the one to untie everything else... :rolleyes: :lol:

you're lovely. as i have told you before, you're gorgeous and sexy... yummy! :P :lol:

insisting not to resist...

:*

Edited by yellowmoon

hi ex,

i was happy to converse with you again. miss you a lot!

how i wish i can bring back the good times we had and filter all the bad moments. i thought i can endure all the pain knowing but i believe i was wrong. i'm also a human who feels pain. can't hold on to my goal knowing you more.

wish you good luck and hope you'll find the worthy man for you.

caloy

Mamang Magaling Mag Akyat Bahay,

Sana nga.... sana lang...

At, OO, sa iyo lang... ikaw lang

Magmula ng nagkita tayo ulit, ikaw na ang pinli ko

Di ko man alam bakit, pero ikaw ang nangunguna

Basta tuparin mo ang pangako mo

...hanggat kaya ng tuhod mo, akin ka lang :P

kasi ako, sa iyong sa iyo lang, maglalaway na lang silang lahat , dahil hanggang tingin lang sila :lol:

Salamat sa isang napakasarap na Lunes.....

Ganado na naman si Sweet ;)

Nagmamahal,

Ang iyong matamis na binibi

Edited by sikret_prend

JDGH,

You have done the family proud.

With 11 awards to boot!

Shame that NHM is coming tonight ... she took my slot to witness your graduation. :(

Oh, well ... we ALL know who REALLY deserves the credit for your upbringing and education.

Lolo is looking down from the heavens and smiling from cheek-to-cheek ... bragging about you to his friends with him. ;)

Will treat you soon ... when I have "extra". K, beh?

Auntie A

To My Ultimate Celeb Crush,

Thank God you already know that I exist and you really shook my hand and talked to me. I am happy that you did give me some minutes of your precious time. You know what, it was the very first time I honestly want to have my picture taken with an "artista." Believe it or not!

You are so perfect! Charming, macho, intelligent, smart, spontaneous, successful, etc. etc. Any lady would be very lucky to have you and considering reality, I know it could not be me. Though, I will remain as a fan watching all the beautiful things to happen in your life on cam. More power my crush :)

Until the next time I see you in the compound :*

SF,

plans, plans, plans remained as plans until such plans come to pass. but not all plans

come to pass. there are some factors that comes along the way that hinders such plans

to happen. factors that are beyond any persons control. it simply occurs without a

warning.

but thanks because only plans have a tendency to be thwarted. you are still around and

you are more important than any plans. you have added another dimension in my life

that is worth pursuing. you have challenged me to be a better person and a more rounded

individual.

but there is one thing i notice in me. i can't afford to feel even a hint of anger to the person

who cause this to happen. indeed, you make me feel better from the inside out and because

of this, i am truly grateful.

i hope that one day, the plans we made will eventually come to pass and i know that it is worth

the wait. the intertwining emotions that we have experience is more than what i have expected

to happen. indeed, i will remain a true friend and will be a wind beneath your wings. i really

want to see you soaring high to reach the goal that you have dreamed of.

YKIC :flowers:

jingy,

You made me smile by you texting me : 'im sad kasi miss na kita'

ano nanamang kalokohan yan aber? :lol:

I apologize for being cold towards you

bawi nalang ako next time

at yung promise mo na gift mo sakin sa bday ko

kailangan mo ibigay sakin un

lagot ka sakin pag wala ka nabigay :lol:

joke :P

ako

Edited by Saeki®

k,

what happened between september and now?

we used to be happier then.

this is all i want with you. whoever fed you the idea

that i'm doing this because i'm in love with you is one hell of a story teller.

i am not. i just like waking up in your arms everyday (well almost).

trite as it seems, it's really no hope, no expectations. so loosen up. nothing to worry about.

and yes, i want you to read this.

k

K,

You didn't deserve the treatment I extended the last time you "showed up." However, please understand that I can't be amorous in a working atmosphere. It was a sweet gesture you did. Thank you for being thoughtful. But please, don't surprise me in the middle of work.

Back to base, ok? :)

D

JA,

Thanks for everything, as in everything. :)

For being sensitive to my feelings and needs

For putting up with me if am getting cranky or moody or bad trip

Surely, you know how to make me smile or make me feel better again :wub:

It just keeps getting better and better each day...

And am loving it :*

:heart: :heart: :heart:

mr. s,

You've done so much to blend into my world, and now that you have introduced me to your work, I actually am enjoying it I might have to switch careers! :lol: I will be the best assistant ever (provided I spell 'jamb' correctly the next time). 'Twas fun being your protege. Also, seeing you on the job is soooo darn sexay!

Lapit na... I am not afraid. Excited maybe.

This day was perfect... from the wake up call, to the joint effort of cleaning our house, to the mamuy mode and lazing around, to doing that regular family thing, to scouring the whole ATC for my craving for choco truffles (don't worry, when I get preggy, I will limit my craving to green mangoes and all things cheap), to watching (and actually enjoying) a kiddie flick.

I am looking forward to spending more perfect days with you. It will be an honor to be officially called 'your wife'.

Can't wait for next week. :)

committed to be your partner in crime,

mrs. s

p.s.

studying the specs now and I am leaning towards the Strada (in red or black)... but whichever you think is best, as long as it contains a pussy magnet. great success! high five! :lol: We CAN and we WILL make it. I trust in us. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mutually starting with a clean slate.

sometimes, all you need is just that one right person to let you be willing enough to reformat yourself.

that right person makes pressing the delete button look so easy.

so long, single life. I have definitely enjoyed you to the fullest. to the ones that mattered, the memories will be there to serve it's purpose- for me to learn from them. to the ones that didn't, they are nothing but names, alternicks, and blank faces staring back at me now. that time sure made me feel I am wanted, I am beautiful, I am pursued, I am hot... but it did made me feel empty. then I realized, all you need all along is that one person to fill the void and make you feel you are every woman in the world. all you need is that one person you can wake up every single day with, and doing so will make you smile, not think about having to make that exit and escaping any move that will lead to commitments. all you need is that one person to make you say "I have had enough". all you need is that one person to help you move on and be a better person. I needed a lot of convincing, and finally, after all his efforts, I got convinced. What lies ahead, we don't know yet, but one thing is for sure- we will deal with it hand in hand. We're both no angels, but in our eyes, we were given the greatest gift than what we deserve. Take that gift and take care of it with all your heart. Now, nobody knows me better than he does and vice versa, and for that, we trust each other more than anyone else. I guess we're off to a good start, since thinking of the future is comforting, not scary. I tamed a wild child as much as he tamed me. They're last set of balls I am to break.

I had a pretty wild ride, and now it's time to let go.

thanks, blessed singleness. you've prepared me for the journey ahead.

BB

Edited by BallBreaker