The Mail Box

Time,

ambilis mo naman, hindi ko pa naeenjoy ang mga bagay sa paligid ko, patapus ka na agad..

Andami na agad lumipas, mabilis ka ng ba o hindi ko lang talaga agad namalayan na lumilipas ka na?

mga barkada ko, nasan na kayo? nagkahiwahiwalay na tayo..May namatay na, umlis na yung iba, nakakalungkot pero hindi pa ko sawa sa mga pinagsasamahan natin.. kailangan nga ata bitawan na ang kahapon kasi msasaktan ka lang.. Parang eraserheads.. Nawawala na ang kabataan ko,

Wala na ang Eheads,

Wala na si Stone Cold,

Baduy na ang wrestling,

Wla na ang Pritos Ring,

3 taon na akong graduate ng BS hindi namamalayan..

Tsk.. Iba na ang mga palabas sa TV. Iba na lahat.. Kelangan na magmove on.. HIrap talaga..

Sana alam nyo kung gaano ako kasaya sa lahat ng mga pinagsamahan natin.. TOAST!

Ako...

it's been two years since you past away...

I guess i am not used to your presence being gone.

I guess we've trying to move on without you here. Though we showed that we're tough we are still struggling living without you in our lives.

I missed you mom. I know you're always there to watch over us.

take care always.

you loving son

mr. architect,

i'm sorry, but i'm not interested.

thanks for the text messages and the concern but i am okay, better actually.

ms. architect

=========

fts,

i can help you find a place to stay, but no.. not in my place and not in my room.

and no, it's not the history. i just don't find it right.

i will help you the best way that i can.

ms. gardenia

this is where you belong, my only man is on the other side... :)

Edited by yellowmoon

you know you told me elaborate stories which made me believe were true. I thought you were telling me the truth or are you just using me and playing with my feelings.. I just have one thing to tell you please don't play with my emotions. you need help and we can talk about it after you seek help and counseling. I'm here to help you as well

SF,

the memories of yesterday will never be complete without you at the picture.

it seems that it was just a while the first time i saw you but it's been a year by far.

the learning experience i have with you have taught me a lot of what really life

is all about. it's not just about the important big things that count but even the

mundane things given its significance can indeed help a person grow up.

yes, yesterday had passed with a message, that life is important when you live

it not only for yourself but also for other people who cares for you as well. indeed,

no man is an island. that is the reason why a simple thank you can never suffice

what you have done for me. you really mean a lot for me. :flowers:

now, i want to go on. and i hope it will be a journey together with you. the reason

is because i feel more complete in your presence. i can open up anything in your

presence without the fear of judgment or being misunderstood. the highest under-

standing coming from you is such a joy to reckon with. i know it because i have

experience it.

although there are times that i still need to grapple in some issues that my naive

understanding struggle with, you still open up that i might see with clarity the pictures

that you wanted to paint. how i wish i was born only yesterday that i will clearly

comprehend the fresh pictures of today. but i hope i am a good student who learns

faster than i thought. this is such a great challenge in me.

nevertheless, thank you for being a great teacher. i truly appreciate how this young

and wonderful lady mentors me in so many things that i have not given importance

before. this conversant and articulate lass really means so much to me. i hope that

my travel be a journey of gladness and joy because you have allowed me to go

together with you. and i wish i will remain a true friend who loves without limitation

because you are worth more than you have ever imagined.

again, i really appreciate what you have done for me. :heart:

in the spaces between dreaming and waking, in the ungodly hours of the morning, in that small space between fantasy and reality, i have spared a small space for your pedestal. i suppose, for me, it’s a reminder. my own surreal little shrine. there it will stay, there it will remain. why? i’m finding it hard to pry you out. but i’m hoping that maybe you can be the standard by which others will be measured. while i realize that you’re a tough act to follow, i’m willing to believe that anything is possible. they say real art is very rare in the world this days. and you are the rarest of the rare. and i’ll be lucky to find something just as rare.

so maybe in other worlds, maybe in other realities, maybe in other dreams, i’ll meet you there and it will be different. maybe there my karma will be better. but, for now, you can be YOU and i can be ME.

- thanks ;)

To You,

It was never my intention to hurt you nor was it my intention to mislead you and i apologize for this. All i want is to at least make you feel light after what you've been through or is going through still, all i want is to put a smile in your face even for while if not for a lifetime. I just hope that you would find in your heart the forgiveness that i am seeking though this may seem unimportant to you but it would mean a lot to me . You are still and will remain as a friend to me and will try to be there whenever you need one.

From ,

Me

dadi koh,

Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when you hold me, I feel safe. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, only I can't find the words other than I am happy we met and have stayed together after all we gone through. From this moment on, we have each other and all the time to be in each other's arms.

I wonder why you chose me and why you are with me. I know we've gone through so much. So many hard times but many more good times. We share the same things, we try to understand each other, even try to be there as friends, as soul mates.

I enjoy doing things with you and spending time with you and your family. I get upset because all

I want are those times with you when we don't have much. :(

As we reach two years together, I see that I do want to spend my lifetime with you, to grow old together to the end of our time.

I love you hon because you bring the best out of me. I love your terrific sense of humor. Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what I need to hear. You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything.

I love you cuz you suffer my imperfections and my moodswings..

(am sorry napaka sensitive ko hon) :(

I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you. And, of course, I love your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me. :lol:

------

cuz im your girl, your woman, your friend

and that's how it's gonna be til the end

loving you is what i lived for

and i cant ask for anything more

than to be your woman, your girl and your friend

roled into one (naks!) ^_^

mami mo :*

Edited by jhelicious_04

Mahal,

Despite of your busy schedule you're still able to give me your time and attention.. your efforts is very much appreciated. Thank you so much for caring for me this way... and for spending time with me until early morning. :rolleyes: I am getting used of seeing you everyday.. and I love it ;)

I know that the best of this is yet to come... :wub:

All yours,

Your Sweet

you, i have nothing smart to say about you. no metaphors or simile or any other sentence/ phrase to cover what i want to say. i missed you. i reached out while you shrugged my effort. i hope all is well and may God bless you.

Swiss cheese, i'd love to tell you about it. AFTER. ;)

girls from the hood, holla nyo muka nyo. :P love you both so much!

40 year old friend, i miss you. see you soon.

Arabo, umuwi kana di ka nag pakita. <_< :*

i'm not back, i just wanted you to know :D

getting hitched in two months,

me

Adi-das,

I'm afraid as hell. Sensya na. I know you're disappointed. Sabi mo nga, it's inevitable.

May ibubulong ako sayo..."you make my heart skip a beat..." Ang lakas ng loob ko dahil alam ko na di mo mababasa ito. Hahahaha! And your shop's really marvelous. All the details were captured according to how you wanted it. Sana, next time, may size na para sa paa ko.

Cool,

Islander

Pogee,

It feels so damn nice being your wife/best friend/whore/fubu/confidante/business partner/number one fan/ultimate fantasy/dreamgirl/partner-in-crime/drinking buddy/teacher/student/playmate/buddy!

Sige na nga, gawa na tayo ng baby! :D

(as long as I get back in shape before the bongga day)

love,

Danda

ps

as for the 'mean machine', whatever will make you happy. I trust your judgment. don't force me to force you... especially when you know I'm leaning towards it too, smartass! :P

Edited by BallBreaker

Each day, you mean more to me....

Each moment becomes more significant

I now look foward of waking up each day just to be with you

Nakakawala ka ng pagod, inis at bugnot sa buhay ;)

Mahal na nga siguro

....ang lipat bahay :boo:

Love,

Your Sweet