The Mail Box

I have to commend you for staging all of it relatively well. Actually, almost flawless. But, the truth always surfaces. Doesn't it?! You cannot hide everything you wanted to or at least not to me. Don't worry, I think I am getting numb already. So, go on.

DumbAss Webmaster,

Here's a friendly reminder that I have backed up the fcuked site into the "fcuked_site" directory and your website is functioning as per usual.

p.s. - you're a dumbass!!!

Regards,

Website Restoration Services For DumbAss Joomla Webmasters - (If you're a dumbass, we'll help you!)

You...

you have no idea how pathetic you sounded earlier..

"alam mo naman na ikaw lang nagbibigay sa akin ng attention, e..."

and you have no idea how much more PATHETIC I felt when you said that...

so am I even LOWER than a Friend to you?

someone to be used whenever you want to have attention?

think it's time for me to get away...

me.

Just want to share this poem that I read.... :)

Para sa mga nag mamahal at minamahal... or kahit hindi man :D

.....also for you :blush:

For all the times you made me smile, thank you.

For all the times you held my hand, thank you.

For all the times you smiled at me, thank you.

For all the times you listened to me when no one else would, thank you.

For all the times you encouraged me, thank you.

For all the times you hugged me, thank you.

For all the times you shared a part of yourself with me, thank you.

For all the times you gave me a ride somewhere, thank you.

For all the times you asked to spend time with me, thank you.

For all the times you trusted me, thank you.

For all the times you complimented me, thank you.

For all the times you cared about my well being, thank you.

For all the times you said "I love you", thank you.

For all the times you thought of me, thank you.

For all the times you brought me joy, thank you.

For all the times you were there when I needed you, thank you.

For all the times you missed me, thank you.

For all the times you gave me comfort, thank you.

For all the times you looked in my eyes and filled my heart with a song,

thank you.

For all of this:

Never forget that when I smile at you, I'm saying "I love you. "

Never forget that my hand is always outstretched toward you.

Never forget that I am always here to listen to you.

Never forget that I will always stand behind you.

Never forget that I plan to hug you at least twice everyday.

Never forget that I am an open book to you.

Never forget that you need only ask me for anything, and it's yours.

Never forget that I want to spend time with you.

Never forget that I completely trust you.

Never forget that I care about you more than anything else in the world.

Never forget that I do love you, whether I say it or not.

Never forget that I'm thinking of you right now.

Never forget that you bring me joy, especially when you smile.

Never forget that I am always here for you.

Never forget that I missed you too.

Never forget that I am here anytime you need comforting.

Never forget that I still get lost in your eyes.

Never forget that you are in every beat of my Heart.

~by Nicholas King~

Edited by sikret_prend

dong,

you really didn't have to pick a fight or an argument or set some point straight, on my account.

must be your brains swimming in alcohol or what but you can't go against three burly locals. they would've beaten you to pulps.

it's a thought well appreciated though.

thank you.

no more paraw nights in the middle of work week, okay? we always wake up late!

day

ps hindi ko alam anong gagawin kung nakipagbugbugan ka dahil sa akin. buti na lang hindi. ayoko ma bagansiya dito sa isla, puwede ba :lol:

you,

damn play with my mind many times too often!

you're bad for me. i completely know that!

hell, why is it still you up until this very second?!

tell me why don't i feel tired of missing you baby...

and why do you sometimes manage to make me feel like you never hurt me.

you're my drug.

me.

Edited by nohankypanky

dabigbadlownwolp,

sorry I lost the phone you gave me... again. :cry:

but yes, I won't let it spoil the day. especially today. :)

the first day of the rest of our lives...

trupples muna... those that won't lose their affeal.

your little bratty baby,

bolbrekker

ps

you know we both want a red strada. delayed gratification- who will be the first one to give in??? :P

----------------------------------------------

team mates,

bwahahahahahahaha!!!! a loooooooooong leave for me. you'll miss me I know. sorry I won't be able to get your messages since I lost my phone, although I do know what your messages will be for the next few days even if I don't get the chance to read them.

will send him your love and wishes.

love,

kulot

K,

Pasensya na... I really can't reciprocate the love you have for me. Thank you for making me feel special, pulling me up everytime I'm in a state of depression. For a moment there, I thought it was also romantic love I had for you but...

It's not love at all when we love the person only at our convenience and leave at the first sight of distaste. Cliche` it is, but indeed, love can't be learned. There were times when the spark was there, only to be turned off by unconventional stories of your "adventures."

With the number of opportunies sorrounding you, it will not be difficult to find a quick new "bmw" to replace the reliable "vios."

Please don't make me miss you. :)

D

To Whom It May Concern,

I am not the one for you. I am a prick and a cheater. So for your own sake...DONT.

I cannot even recommend myself to anyone...I am so ashamed of myself that I'd rather stand still or play dead (die, nope...not that quite...yet... :blink:)

I AM SO SORRY. I do hope you find it in your heart to forgive me....and I do hope you find the ONE that will grant all your heart's desires.

Concerned Netizen

Mahal,

am contented and happy with you

hope you are too ;)

let's just keep this and sustain it together

it just feels so right everytime we are together and even if we are with friends

it's so nice to have a special person who is always there for you

even if i don't ask you to, you willingly give me your time and attention

your presence is very much felt in my life... :)

am so glad to have you :wub:

Nagmamahal,

Your Sweet

SF,

My professor told me once, "you can never be wrong saying and doing right." and i believe her saying that but i need to add more to her statement. some situations in life might challenge to do something better, do deliver something greater, to accomplish something of a higher value. but we are not just a human "doing". rather we are a human "being". therefore, who we are determines what we do. no matter how great many animals perform a superb job, it will never be a human being. only human beings can be indeed human.

the Master said, "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks". this statement determines the internal value of a man/woman in the eyes of his creator. yes, i can never read nor one hundred per cent precise about my idea of any person. but thru her oral statements, i can create an idea of who she is. yes, it will only be an idea but with human limitations. and because of this a person of substance cannot be put down by any person.

in you my friend, i see such beauty both within and without. someone might create an idea that you're bad, maybe worst. but no one can say it from a pure heart. such person must be an observant of you before she/he can say with accuracy or truthfulness that you are one. maybe you struggle at times on how you will react on some situations happening in your life. but that's the way it is. in fact struggles or hardships are instruments to make our life better. no one can really say that she is without it. without challenges, life will be so boring and monotonous.

remember my friend, no one, yes no one can put a good man down. don't ever create an image that will make you less of a person much more less of a human being. it is such a big lie to believe in falsehood or deceptions of an enemy or whoever that might be. the intricate character in you will be misunderstood by people who don't care enough to understand you. but your intrinsic nature tells me you are someone special, and for that i will remain a true friend.

i will be here for you. when no one else seem to understand you or maybe stand by your side, i will be here. and words will never be enough for me to say how much i appreciate your openness in me. when the sun sets and a new dawn will light my path, i hope to travel with you with joy because at one point of my life, you have allowed me to journey with you. again, thank you so much.

/YKIC :flowers:

dear bubba,

happy birthday!

i'm sorry i'm not there to celebrate with you. i heard from your mommy that you're going to get a mobile phone.

i'm putting my foot down on this, bubba. sorry. i think you're way too young to own one.

enjoy the party and i'll see you soon. here or there.

i love you.

k

ps. how does it feel to be four now? :)

C,

I know you're EXTREMELY excited that I am in beloved Manila and your office is just a stone's throw away. However, please understand that my ass has been hostaged in the conference room for 4 days now and a breathe of fresh air is only experienced everytime big boss brings me to Cavite for Site Inspection.

No apology will come from me coz I have no hand and thus no fault in all of these. You know where I am billeted, right? Stay in my room the whole day if you like, coz that room's too expensive for less than 5 hours of daily stay. Eat my complimentary breakfast, if you must.

Now stop frowning and stop acting like a kid, ok? Snap out of it. Smile.

D

Partner,

Please understand that I am NOT AFTER YOUR POSITION. Your expertise and product knowledge awe me to no end. You are my mentor, never a competitor. The position's yours coz you deserve it. :)

We're still in the planning and immersion stage, so please don't let the green-eyed monster in. We're a team, right? :)

By far, you're the best partner I've had...errrr big brother wolf too, of course, but hey, BBW's and I are partners in crime more than parnters in work. LOL!

Lighten up, ok? Hugs!

Partner

thebigbadnotaloneanymorewolf (aka Denny Duquette woohoo!),

the intimate one done according to OUR preference, the most unusual but the most sincere one they've seen, my dream of doing it in Chuck Taylors and a corset, the crazy photoshoot that made us look weird but super cool, the one on one inuman celebration, the investment lessons where I almost got out of the rat race, the 8 hour drive, the discoveries and mishaps, the sunburn, the staying-all-day-in-bed fest, the countless GA/House eps and muvees (especially the one that is much like our story), the aching tumtum from THAT buffet and all those crabs whose claws I believe are gnawing my insides slowly as I type...

perfect.

what made it more than perfect is that day within that week that we will both treasure as long as we live (bad weed that we are, that sure would be a looong one for us both). Thanks for making me the happiest brat in the world. :) habulin mo happiness mo... habulin mo ko! :P

your Death Nell (aka the scary last name on the list),

Nikki Bacolod

ps

I really am gonna make my new signature just like yours! :P

Edited by BallBreaker