The Mail Box

dear ati,

kainis ka ! kasalanan ko bang magleak ang tubo nyo e di nyo kase nimemaintain! tas tanungin pa ba ako kung anong ginawa ko at nag leak!? :blink: namaan tas sabihin mo pang di magkakaganun kung wala akong nigawa!? namaan! ano naman kala mo sa kin ngumangata ng bakal!? :blink: grabeh naman talaga kaw ati! sege ka kwash pa naman ako ni koyah hmph! :cry:

Edited by iwalkalone

Vivienne-

You must have realized by now that it really doesn't make much sense to keep on rationalizing something bound to evaporate into thin air. I suggest you just go with the flow, and do not rob yourself of the happiness by thinking too much ahead. A day at a time. You'll see it through.

Everybody, including you, deserves even a bit of happiness. Do not drain the wonderful thing of its wonder. Embrace it, after all, you won't have it for much long.

Although I agree with you that you have to be prepared for the inevitable, I still maintain, let go of the doubts. They're not worth the time.

Spend the remaining moments the best way possible. In doing so, you'll preserve them forever.

Be strong, but be happy.

Better to have than have not at all...

- C

Guest bleeding_angel

if you only saw me for what i really am and for all that i could be to you, then it could have been beautiful for us... but i guess some things are not meant to be... and now i have moved on...

dear you,

ready for the busy week ahead? :thumbsupsmiley:

remember what i told you a few weeks back? the one where you asked if it was for you? it was for you and no one else. so you see, the question you asked where you said i needed to pick myself off the floor? it isn't something i just tell myself. i think it's really there. always been there. but don't worry. it's going to remain that way and nothing else... :)

good morning :* just one of those things to tell you that i miss you :lol:

:heart:

me

ps. i found lucky pillow number #8 and righty, i think, is swollen :(

There are some moments when not succumbing to the bid of logic is bliss. I am aiming for that. Thus, the irrelevance of some geniune sparks. Still strategically placed, don't you think?

Let it be as spontaneous as the dews on silky blades of grass during dawn. One day we'll see where it will all lead. You may think time is running out, but I've got you covered. Everything will fall in its proper place. Like pieces of jigsaw puzzles, we'll find our places. Trust me.

I hope you appreciate the beauty of it all.

TG

i'm happy for you. there's going to be one less lonely successful single woman in the world on monday! :cool:

remember when we used to say: this guy is going to be "it."? that if he messes up like the men before him, it will be the end of trusting men ever again? but after the long wait, you've found "THE ONE"! and what a guy! why did we ever doubt the hands of fate? why, for one second, did we? he found you because you're one hell of a find! and he isn't stupid not to know it.

but what woman would want a stupid guy? what woman would settle for an assh*le? certainly not you.

we were right about waiting. but we were also right when we dumped losers, when we turned our backs away from immature hungry maniacs. we were right about sticking to our guns and biting the bullets when we had to.

you're getting married, pretty woman. i congratulate you. i congratulate him.

i won't say best wishes, but i'd say, enjoy the honeymoon. problems will come later but let what will fall to fall, allow what will happen to take its course. don't block it. allow it to happen. and when it is over, kiss him and say: NEXT! :boo: :cool:

i will drink to your happiness. i will even bring my own wine. :flowers: :lol:

Edited by KristinLavransdatr

pareng rey,

tapos na tayo sa mga ganyan, di ba? ayaw mo pa ba ng tahimik? di na natin kaya ang rambulan.

noon, sige. invinsible pa tayo noon. kahit feeling lang. kung sinabi niya sa yo na ayaw na niya, pakawalan mo.

di yan madadaan sa gandang lalake at gara ng kotse.

sasamahan pa rin kita[enjoy naman kausap/kainuman ang tiyo nyang astig] pero ayaw ko ng dadaanin sa pamacho-han.

di ko masabi sa yo to kasi baka magtampo ka.

ayaw mo kasi mag mature, buset ka...

s