The Mail Box

oh please stop...what? you wanna help me? why? do you wanna f#&k me again? haha! what're you really up to? don't ! don't start! don't you tell me you care too! I am not falling for that one again! :upside: too bad. Well? :rolleyes: take off that mask :D ....it's really a very common one you see, wahahaha! :P f#&k!!! I'm tired of all these bullshit <_< ...what is it then that you want from me? there must be something...stop pretending! you stink like everyone else does! you just wanna have a piece of me as well !!!! That's all...admit it!!! f#&k you all!!!

Edited by iwalkalone

dear you-my-good-old-fashioned-loverboy:

i hate to admit this, but everyday i miss you more. more than i'm admitting. more than i should.

i sleep blissfully after our kisses and see you soon every night. i sometimes dream of you. but most of the time, i wake up to the terrible nightmares. they haunt and mock me to no end.

lover boy, you have to hold my hand each night and make it go away. please make it go away?

missing you,

your evil one

nakakatawa...winala ko na ang number mo...di ko naman sya kabisado...pano kaya nangyari yun? Himala diba? :D hehehe I found this piece of paper ( a red art paper) ...numbers scribbled on it ...emergency numbers...one of them was yours...i think i wrote them during one of those gloomy starless nights :D ...Oh how I saw you then..like a hero...a savior or something ...a star -_-

...maybe i'll just be throwing that art paper right now...it's getting in the way....i gotta let you go, ayoko na talagang pahirapan ka, mahal lang kita....tama na yun.http://foolstown.com/sm/apl.gif

Palangga, just tell me, or let me know what is my proper station. Kung ano gusto mo pwede naman sakin eh. I don't want to take anyone's time away from you, malaman ko lang kung hanggang saan lang talaga ako. Para hindi ka mainis. Para hindi ako mag expect. Kung ganito lang, sigue OK din. I won't bring it up anymore bahala na. Wag ka lang mawala.

Edited by Dr_PepPeR

you,

come to think of it, it's really appropriate... the wine and beer last night and the company... well, and a few exceptions. but even that was appropriate with my cocktails. not thoses cocktails, my cocktails! :lol:

di ba? significo, si usted lo analiza. why la man tana kamaan may dayan du gali dyan. tuod du gali ya huna huna na. :lol: :lol: :lol:

party again, tonight? :)

me. :P

Although this may make no sense

You are my second chance

To Say everything

That i always wanted to say

Say the things

I never had the chance to

Everything was taken from me so fast

In an instant i lost it all

Gone Forever

Without a trace to hold onto

But here you stand before me

Arms open so wide

I will cherish every moment

We spend

Until the day i die

You are the love i lost

That could never be found

You bring out the best in me

Whenever your around

Your tears are daggers

Through my heart

You are my everything

For everything that you are

You are my last breath

I take before i sleep

The first thought that is made

When i awake

The first sight i see

When i wonder what love means

Everything has been so hidden

Through the last few years

But here you came

With the master key

You bring out the best

When no one else can see

You are an angel

Sent to rescue me

From the dark shadow

From within i hid

You are the light

That guides my way

The map i follow

Straight to your heart

You are the loving touch

That i missed so much

The words i left unspoken

To bare theyve become a burden

You are my shoulder in which i can lean

When i dont have the strength

You are my second chance

My life support

My crutch

You carry me along

When i do not feel

Strong enough to do on my own

The companion i search for all alone

The memories are there

But too broken to share

Something brought this way

And i am glad your here

You are that someone

When no one else is there

You are that something

That ive been missing all my life

No matter what i have to endure

I will always be there

Through your sickness and health

Tears and laughter

Pain and happiness

The only tears you shall shed

From here on out

Are the ones from being loved

The way you should

The way no one else could

The pain of happiness

Is the onlything that shall

Flow through your blood

Your worst enemy

Is your own mind

You helped me see that.

But it just take time

I will come around

And open my heart

And take care of you always

The way it shouldve been

From the very start

Thank you for coming

Into my life

You are cherished here

Too much to keep quiet

Your beautiful in everyway

I can feel it within my heart

That this love is here to stay

Never keep a secret

Never let the sun set

On arguement

Never hold back

Never let go.........

Ei...it's still with me...that red art paper...all crumpled and creased...but still intact...hahaha...i'm crazy no? :upside: and guess what...you're back in my directory :blink: :lol: :lol: ...crazy talaga! :upside:

pero hanggang dun na lang muna yun...mahal kase kita eh...di na kita papahirapan :) siguro naman di masyadong mahirap para sayo...yung sweetdreams lang before i go to sleep? :) ...tama na sa kin yun....marinig ko lang sweetdreams mo...bago ako matulog...kuntento na ko... mahal lang kase talaga kita....basta mamahalin lang kita ...ikaw lang wala nang iba pa...

...ay malapit na birthday mo...pano kaya yun? :unsure: yoko talaga muna magpakita sayo eh... di pa kase ako magaling e...hahaha :D baka bigla akong mangaggat! :lol: :lol: ...... Claim it from the Counter ha? :) iwan ko sya til next day...pero pag uwi ko the next day...at di mo pa na claim...forfeited na yun! hahaha :P ;)

To my Idols and mga mtc pwenship,

I'm so f#&king sorry...kung di ko kayo napapansin...o na sasagot...natetxtback...o nate text man lang...o kung di narin nakaka ym...pagpasensyahan nyo na lola nyo...ganito lang talaga ako...

Ganun parin kayo para sa kin...di na yun magbabago... :) special kayong mga tao para sa akin...mga special child naman talaga tayong lahat dito eh :P :D

mwah mwah mwah!!! :*

:heart:

Iwa

I can't think of anything to say to you now.... i look deep yet i find nothing. What's gonna happen now? i am empty...there won't be anything to excite me anymore.... no butterflies that flutter...no flushed cheeks...no more beating fast and loud....there is nothing left in me now....nothing to make me smile...or giggle nervously. There is nothing ....just a hallowed empty heart....and lots of terrible headache. :(