The Mail Box

Bad timings,

Please, tama na kakabisita. I was about to get 'it' again after almost two months now tapos magkaka-emergency pa sa part nung girl..haay. Anyhow, good thing tapos na yung emergency sa kanila and wala naman nangyaring masama.sayang lang talaga. laugh.gif

P.S.

Sana wag ka na bumisita next time na may 'encounter' ako ahh. Mahirap humanap ng friend if you're just on your 20's eh. laugh.gif

Guest Serenity12

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. The photos were all snapshots. Snapshots.It's a competition dammit and you're suppose to push something out of your sorry selves and bring forth a photo which can make people sit back and notice.

Your outputs were dismal and depressing. Do I want to be with a bunch who can't find any passion in what they are doing? Or challenge themselves to bring out the creativity?

No. Definitely not.

Edited by Serenity12
Guest Serenity12

Neighbor,

The reason your husband hasn't commented on your " improved" looks is because he doesn't give a f#&k. You see, he is busy f#&king other women on his business "trips".

How do I know?

Let's just say that I've slept with too many married men to be able to tell whenever I meet their eyes straight on.

Besides, I've ran into him on so many business 'trips" on so many airports.

Don't worry. I haven't slept with yours nor plan on doing so in the future.

I don't s@%t in my own backyard.

;)

co-investor,

so many choices... but let's just stick to the plan and lock in on our gamble. there will be no blame, no regrets. at least we're fortunate that the choices we are facing are of such, and in the end, all will be ours. :)

can't wait to spend the weekdays here, spend the weekends there, and have our rendezvous (or get extra earnings from) waaaay up there. :D

your business partner

ps

mind you... these are all conjugal! :P about the other expense? please indulge me on that... just can't tell you outright but I need that to keep my sanity intact. it's something money can't buy and I can't forever have. please? :(

pps

can't tell you this outright too, but I really appreciate how you are so comfortable handing your mobile over to me at any time without any apprehension. you know how much I trust you, but the gesture is just so nice and comforting. let's make it stay that way.

ppps

thinking of you makes me so horny. see me as soon as you can. I need to hear your monstrous growl of pleasure.

Edited by BallBreaker

Dear Dr Belo,

I didn't realise that you had a competition running to name your vagina tightening machine and I didn't get a chance to enter my suggestion.

well for what it's worth here is my suggestion:

V2.0

Simple

Catchy

As in vagina 2, the second coming of your vagina

diba?

yun lang po

regards,

Me

• 2 weeks later...

dear

i hope that you're happy now as i have seen im totally out of your life now.

if this makes you happy, then i hope you dont see me ever again.

as taken from HIMYM,

"im jubilant if my paramour is jubilant"

Storekeeper,

I have given you the box I'm supposed to open next year. I'm sad to say that it won't be opened any more unless in a very strange and unexpected manner it may show up again on my feet again but it may never happen or just my wishful thinking. Nevertheless, I hope you're in good health and keep those harness well placed, for you will never know when that sudden jerk could knock you of your feet. I wish the coffee in the jar can last for decades for us to consume sometime.

Anyhow, I'm just happy to hear from the guilds-men that things are fairing well in your business. I may not be there to even peek on your shop but rest assure you can sling a stone on my way if you want my help on those big boxes if you need a hand.

Your patron