The Mail Box

xxx,

i have been with you for about three years now and i havent had any graces that you bestowed to the fortunate others that have been showered with your blessings. I havent expected much but what is due was never given and what is needed is deprived. In all things that have occured silence has been maintained numbness as the stable characteristic and the three evil monkeys were followed. Desires were suppresed with hopes and dreams. Altogether my being was changed into something less of existence of servitude and now in the last ray of hope i succumb to thee and embrace the darkness to belong in your embrace.

it's been a long time.. such a long time.. and im still here, wishing that one day you'd come back to me but i know, in my heart, that it can never happen anymore. you did say that You can't love me the same way that I love you but I still do. shameful as it is.. i know ur fine, soooo fine. i know you have a new love in your life and im still the same broken person that you left.. im not a hypocrite, i do want you to be mine but i can't follow my happiness and my selfishnes in the expense of other people. i know in time, i will be completely healed.. in time, i would be able to face you again with no more tears or pain in my eyes. in time, i would be proud to say that i was able to overcome this pain..

i still do. love you soooo much.... be well... always...

@L

i wonder where are you now. I wonder if you're happy. I always wish you are. I never wanted you to be lonely. I was once strutting my stuff, found the key you once gave me. It was dated 08/03/03 and i realized how time passes so fast, i didn't even noticed. I would really like to see you again, with a smile of an old friend. i wonder how time has probably changed you, as much as it changed me. no, it's not about the good times. i'm not talking of going back. all i want is just to see you, after such a long while. i never thought that the bitterness will soon fade in my heart. and will be replaced with how i cherished our old times. you know how much you occupy a huge part of my memory.

@J

i'll never take the risk of getting involved with you anymore. once i loved you, and once is enough.

@R

god knows that your ar my biggest desire, biggest frustration yet my most unexpected dissapointment. if i wouild follow my stupid heart, i still want to run to you. however, it would mean suicide. i can never afford to hurt my heart big time again.

Guest kashieca

Zar,

swerte ng gf mo, u're good looking,so sweet and hot! no wonder most of the girls and gays sa ofice eh nagpapansin syo, sayang di na pareho shedule natin, hope u still go to my post,tap my shoulder and say "hi, kmusta? pahingi ng skyflakes" those little things you do make me so kilig... haaay (corny), this will be left unsaid :blush:

Edited by kashieca

"If I can make you smile

If I can move you close to laughter with a word or two

When your day's been filled with strangers

And the castles that you've built all tumbled down

Ah well, that's enough for me

That's all the hero I need be

I smile to think of you and me

You and I

And how our pleasure makes you cry"

hay.....after a long long time (if 7 months is long for you)...finally had the guts to talk to you again....am just so.....sentimental about this....me calling you up just as you were looking at our sydney pics......talk about similar thoughts.....

for a while i thought you've erased me from your memory...but at the back of my mind, i was hoping that you wouldnt...and you didnt....am just so happy....and i feel so blessed.....

if only for you....i'd get back to the place where i was once before....i'd even go way beyond.....just be patient please....and you'd have that associate that you so long for....

congrats for the award....first time you won such thing and i wasnt there.....i have only myself to blame for this...

we'd get back together....maybe not sooner...but later we will....i promise :blush:

you will always be the mentor that i've always had.... :blush:

dear senator occupying room number XXX:

i'm sorry.

i said it might just be a glitch in the system. the truth is i never sent it. and until now,

i'm still thinking if i should. and no, my phone isn't busted, i intentionally turned it off.

thank you for for believing that i deserve the spot, though.

sincerely,

me