The Mail Box

I shall not speak of my sadness at the prospect of your leaving. You already know how it will break my heart to see you go. You also know I shall support your every endeavor. Even from 8,400 miles away.

You will not see nor hear of the tears. Nor the slowing down of the beat of my heart. Nor the heavy sighs that will struggle from my chest.

You shall not hear of my secret dreams and hopes. I do not wish to hold you back in pursuing yours.

What you will know is that if I had my way, I will remain yours, distance notwithstanding. But there is such a thing as free will.

I will not stand in the way of fate if I will be standing on my own, for that will mean you have ceased to fight and have moved on to the next battle. It will be futile then, for me, to keep on.

TG

Jay,

Attending your wedding was as emotional for you as it was for me.

No, not that I was upset that it wasnt I. :-p

You guys are a good fit. Look-a-like too. ;-)

May God bless you with this new adventure of yours.

Thank you for your support in the times I was going CRAZY with the Hawes. Much appreciated!

See you soon ... after the Honeymoon! ;-)

A

Len,

It is the hand of fate that brought us together....You are the most beatiful experience I've

ever had....ever had?...don't know up to when would it last.... even unreciprocated....my feelings will remain.

Hoping we'll never part...but I know its wishful thinking.

You shared your time...yourself....can't ask for more...

eventhough I know thats all my resources could afford.

What an everwhelming experience.....what an extraordinary girl....thanks

SAM.....

G,

Happy Birthday. It was yesterday, but I couldn't send this message. I still can't. You really didn't have to remind me with that advanced birthday greeting for me. I could have called you or sent a text message, but you told me never to call or even send a text message. I know. Marital matters. But I've never forgotten. I've held the date close to my heart, even when you left me to marry someone else. I held it close to my heart even more so when when we began talking to each other again. I think the basic question was and is, Why not us?

One of the painful moments in my life was seeing you so beautiful after you were married. It made me feel so worthless.

After so many years, we again expressed love to each other. But the question remains, Why not us?

JT

you,

i do have decisions i can really stand up for. decisions i won't blame other people for doing, decisions i made based on what i feel. never mind, if the rest of the world think it's wrong or there's a better one out there. like us. think about it and tell me if i'm right in saying that once in a while, i do make good decisions.

me

hey you...

its funny how a few clicks can lead people to realizations.

you know, the real, life changing stuff? yeah. those sorta s@%t.

well i stumbled onto a priceless one just a few moments ago.

now i understand. with gutwrenching clarity.

now i get it.

it will make the inevitable much, much easier.

thank you.

- w

ps - curiosity does not k*ll the cat after all...

rather, it gives out extra lives, much like a bonus.

thank god for the small mercy that is curiosity.

- w

its been awhile since i last heard your voice.i like to talk but my mind says you dont want to speak to me. probably the wound is still fresh.

my heart says otherwise.it simply say"call her".

confused.frustration vs hope.which is real?

am i thinking too much?have i given you enough time?

Guest nafnaf

i know im trying my best to help u but it seems it is still not enuf,

even a simple thanks, i didnt hear from you...oh well, i wont be the first one to approach you, kahit hinde tayo mag usap ng isang taon leche!

busy...

yeah, i am..no, not really, actually im not...not at all...

i'm sorry...you wouldn't understand.

it's just an excuse..i just don't see any point..

why i should..

please don't hate me for being this way..

but if that would make you feel better...

go right ahead..hate me.

i'm sorry...i really am...but that's just

how it is.

don't ask me why.

please don't waste your time on me.

sincerely,

iwa

Edited by iwalkalone

There comes a time in a man's life when he puts his guard down and swallow all those conservation efforts to leave a face to himself. I did once...or twice... or three times... and then quickly put on the mask of self-control again. But as I wear this helmet to protect my head... I forget that therein already lies, tucked in its place, an image of you. And this has dragged for quite a time that I'm no longer afraid to face the consequences of my actions.

I'm not sure now what it takes... I didn't want to find out when we're together... for it might ruin those rare moments. So I talk, if only in writing, to reiterate what has been established long ago... I'm knocking at your door and will be standing on the same spot until I hear from you... anything from you. Tell me something so I can move forward... or move on. So yeah...I'll be hanging around, making a fool of myself, until you're ready.

I've been waiting...not long a time...and I can wait longer...to be perfectly sure that this deserves what I put in it...what we put in it.

In speaking the words in my chest, I give myself the reassurance that I am in fact on this place...same place...right place...where I choose to be.

...I have not meant to change anyone's life from the beginning. I just wish to complement ours.

this is a most likely story. I always get picked on by love and then it goes away, some fantasy dysfunctional love lost absurd way. I was taken away by it, it so delectably savoring. I couldnt help it. I thought we're friends but we weren't. You keep my heart on my sleeve, you always make me laugh when i have this silly letter from some bloke ive met, you and i shared paris once and then we just remain the best of friends. You heart is so wonderful, i couldnt help myself..seeing you go away with some gal..she is pretty i tell ye, her hair is beautiful, you dreamt about her all night and you tell me, far from home telling me you love her so much. I was crushed deeply, please stop saying her name again...she's it..she's the one for you. Oh if only you can see me, crushed absurd looking person,the same person who helped you back in lawschool, this person who eats like a bird, this person you fondly called Crazy.

so much sorrow now. You're getting married to this wonderful gal. How soon am i going to stay lingering in your essence?

love is insatiable..i really did loved Paris and you

Edited by Grimace

you've been blunt last night. too blunt actually. i guess you blew it completely this time.

i hate it when a man [or my man] says things like that to me...and you have been the third so far.

there was another one...but this guy ...we haven't even dated..he's such a retard to have blown it

too early... so he got served prematurely.

you know , it doesn't matter if it's true or not....but it oozes with disrespect and disregard.

i wanted to bitch slap you...i was fuming under my breath...

it was hard to speak after you dropped that word...like a lump got caught in my throat,

i could hardly believe my ears...it echoed like thunder...i was tempted to slam down the f#&king receiver...

so hard it would have made your ears bleed! but i didn't.. i stayed..i waited for some kind of an apology..

from you, i wanted you to make me feel better..i waited for you to redeem yourself..but you only made me feel

worse ...by...talking about her again? and with such esteem.. i was stifled...i should have just hung up instead..violently!

for whatever it's worth....i...we...uhm...s@%t!...wutever! we need space.

to you and may i quote:

"If you give me half a chance I'll prove this to you I will be patient, kind, faithful and true to a man who loves music, a man who loves art, respects the spirit world and thinks with his heart."

i couldn't sleep last night and by some unknown circumstance, i remembered when once i knew what i wanted. when i said "this is the kind of life i can live long and without." a life with someone who makes art out of breathing. who weaves a masterpiece out of his silence. and a world out of just his being.

then i asked She why not? and i go, then let me just think and dream of him. he, i cannot have. he who won't come back.

i closed my eyes and my dream wasn't you. i guess, even in dreams...you're too good to be true.

dear,

toinks! wine not allowed :lol: read what to expect when you're expecting . get it from my sister :P

well we can finally talk about what you've been wanting to discuss since last week. i promise i won't ask too many questions :lol: oh and i have kwento. saw forever crush ha ha ha . be still my beating heart :P henry only ah :*

love,

me

hey,

brewed colombian coffee or halo-halo?

laing at daing? adobo or sinigang?

staring down below or looking up the sky?

watering the plants or power meetings?

can you ever say, "mama, ang sarap ng balls mo?" to the old guy selling fishballs,

just like in the advertisement? why not? for fun...to draw out a smile from a tired soul

does your heart break when you see a pup staring at you in a pet shop? begging you to take it home...

do you swear at the jeepney driver who cuts you time and again? i do, but with windows closed and alone.

let out steam so it doesnt implode...

do you worry growing old alone? dont. you wont. not if you care about others. not the whole world but the people around you.

take time to buy flowers.not at the classy flower shop. go to dangwa, near ust. flowers still look good even at palengke surroundings...

whoever it was who said, take time to smell the flowers. great guy.

i dont get excited by the rose's smell but i get his drift.

but then again..what do i know...

tell me what makes you happy

what makes you smile...

s