The Mail Box

I have worked late, through these last weekends, skipped many meals, partied hard, gone gyming, written much in many sheets and crevices, and boards,

I am running away, full tilt.

If I should stop, then truth would catch up with me!

I am now near exhausted. I am only waiting for myself to finally give out and totally collapse, the last kilometer on the bike machine, the last ten repetitions of the weight set, and now these wee hours of the morning, using my last ounce of energy to make a few more decisions, finish a few more sentences, make out one more report, one last essay,

I am tired and the awful truth is snapping at my heels

I am about to tumble and fall and face the truth, and scream

(The marble was so cold to the touch, even now, I jerk my fingers away)

She is gone, truly gone

Edited by LostCommand

D,

You seem nice. Talking to you over the phone ... was wholesome. Yet, our textes werent. ;-)

Anyway, hope to meet you soon.

May I not be too taken by you. It's too soon for me, I think.

I'm still trying to get over him ...

Be patient with me.

May we be friends ... w/o any of the sexual intonations.

I'd like that.

Seems we can even be biz acquaintainces too ... later on.

We'll see.

Til then.

A

hey,

it is too early to say. but, gosh our friend is right. we could click. here i go again. just maintain that amazing look in your eyes when you are talking to me. the traveling thing, i am not sure though if i would like to meet your family and friends. i am not ready. let's prolong that getting to know each other thing.

I now know what I want. I now have a clearer path. It's not going to be easy but I now also have enough confidence to say, "I can do this, damn it!" Why can't I? I am sharp, smart, brilliant! To hell with those people who think otherwise. I can make things happen, just wait & see! There's no turning back now. It's my time to shine. This opportunity belongs to me & no one else.

L

Never underestimate the power of that which is unspoken. That is one home truth that has hit me rather hard in the past days. I don’t blame anyone except myself for this sad and sorry state of affairs. I had the power to move away. I had the power to turn my back. I had the power to say no. Yet I didn’t. Blindly, I forged on, fuelled by bravado, powered by feelings.

All this backfired on me. In a big way. Not in what was done, but in what was not done. Not in what was said, but in what was not said. In the end, I was left holding on to the proverbial empty sack. Empty. Devoid, Null. Nothing.

Sometimes I wonder why this happened to me. Why now, when I need my wits about me. Why now, when it takes so little to unhinge me. And then I remember – what was once had made me happy too… even for a while. What was once had made me sparkle and shine… even for a moment. That in itself is good. If for anything, I am thankful that this happened.

Its just that I am human too. Prone to the frailties of human nature. I get hurt…I ache.

Sometimes, it seems to me as if you overlook that tiny but definitely not trivial bit.

Sometimes, it seems to me I am no more but a complication that you don’t need.

Sometimes, it seems to me as if I should just ……

huy,

alam ko nahuhulog ka. bat kase nag-iinarte ka pa kanina! di mo naman pala kaya. ayan tuloy napa-iyak kita. kunwari ka pa. nagawa ko na yan noh. iniisip mo pa lang. siguro nga, mashado ka pang bata para saken. pero gusto naman kita. mukha namang bagay tayo. pinagtitinginan nga tayo sa labas di ba (mukhang sang-ayon naman ang mga tingin). di nga lang ako handa sa ngayon baka masaktan ka lang. ayokong magalit ka saken. isantabi mo muna yang mga plano mo. mashado pang maaga.

:)

Holding back the heart that slows to a crawl

I force thy hand to think the words to scrawl

And as the life from thy Mother expires

The Son she brought up was not of one's desires

Holding back the tears streaming down thy face

Thine mother moves from this to the next place

And what of the dream where she came forth to thee

She holds thine hand just so to set thee free

Holding back the sorrows in thy soul

Its battered remains has but one less hole

And how therefore should one carry on

She thus let go of the Son she came upon...

huy,

naiinis na ako sayo ha. bwakanang lech! bat kelangan ka maglungkot-lungkutan. ako naman itong si tanga, pinatulan ko pa. pero nakakatuwa kase alam ko na masaya ka habang nag-uusap tayo. di naman talaga ako lasing. meron konting tama. naalala ko lahat nang sinabi mo at lahat nang nagmula sa aken. bweset ka! madaling araw na di ako nakatulog dahil sayo. tapos ngayon kung ano-ano ang pinagsasabi mo. wala naman akong ineexpect mula sayo. nag-iisip lang ako kung ano ba ang gusto mo. halos tanungin ko na nga kung ako ba ang dahilan kung bakit malungkot ka at kumplikado ang buhay mo sa ngayon. pasensha na talaga. basta, babawi nalang ako sayo. pramis!

:)

D,

Thanks for the Cafe Mocha, lunch and the movie. Although, I think Narnia would have been better than the Zathura we did happen to watch that day.

I dunno what to think about you.

There's no REAL connection there.

I might just be "using" you ... coz you're there paying me the attention I'd rather have someone else do. I know that's unfair.

I feel guilty about it.

I dunno...

A