The Mail Box

Sustenance...

We used to use the term loosely, haphazardly, giving no mind to the meaning.

But now I understand that you do sustain me in every sense of the word.

You nourish me, keep me sane, drive me crazy, make me laugh or have tears come into my eyes with the simplest, gentlest gestures that you make. I am grateful. So much that when it dawns on me that you are part of my life i have to restrain myself from checking if it's really true. i look up and see you and you wave or smile or call out my name and i am reassured.

I can't believe i have you. and i do not know what i was doing before i did.

maybe I'm acting this way because it's been so long since i had any real friends. too long to count, too long than i dare to remember. too long when all i could see was her and all i had was her that i had given up hope or want to be with someone else.

but here you are and i am grateful.

i still can't shake the feeling that i will lose you anytime soon. i know you said you'd stay, but i get this crazy notion that you will want to go sooner or later and i can't blame you. you won't hear anything from me except how happy i am that you're finally getting to do what you want. but i shall miss you so, as though a part of my soul has been displaced, for i shall be left alone to tread the dull, echoing chamber that is this place.

i love you.

you make me feel like i can screw up and it's still gonna be okay.

you called. i pushed the busy tone. you called a dozen times more. i pushed the busy tone a dozen times more. did you expect i would still talk to you? it is the first day of the new year. did you expect i'd ruin it by talking to you?

it is the first day of the new year and i made it grand by standing my ground.

i look back and i remember, of course, the pretty eyes, the cherry lips (yours are too bloody red for a guy), the pearly teeth, the bubble gum breath, the soft hands and the strong arms. as i remember i feel a slow raking on my insides. regrets? perhaps.

but i have to be ready for the new day if i am to survive another storm.

you called; i said goodbye -- in silence.

tsk...tsk...

I used to feel sad for you...and very much concerned....

Until i realized how easy it was for you to ignore me....and get rid of me just like that.

Sort of trash, huh.

And now the concern has turned into pure amusement, on my part...

And bliss, yes....knowing that I have a full life ahead of mine, as opposed to yours which

is dull, lifeless, and trapped...

And now my hunch is correct....that you were never worth it.

The last laugh is not yours. :rolleyes:

dear dadi kow, :heart:

alam ko naiinip ka na, gustong gusto mo na magka-family talaga (asap), :cry:

pero di pa talaga ako ready. ang hirap kasi sa yo, una kang pinanganak (hahaha).
:P

salamat na lang sa kapatid mo at ayaw magpasukob. :hypocritesmiley:

pag-iisipan ko ng todo kung oks na ako next year, kung makakatawad pa ako, 2010 na lang (hehehe).
:rolleyes:

yun lang naman..

love u po :flowers:

sincerely yours,

bebe mow :heart:

Edited by munchiehoneycake

i wish i can see you again and be your little girl...

you were my refuge. nakakapagod minsan.

di mo man lang binasa yung mga librong binili ko para sa you. pag makikita kita yun agad sasabihin ko sa yo.

di mo man lang ako sinabihan pag may sakit ka.

di mo man lang sinabing aalis ka na.

ey friend,

just a short note to express my appreciation.

thank you for sticking out with me, even i had hurt you deeply in the past.

thank you for being consistently nice and understanding, and for bearing with my moods.

thank you for the other night...for the hugs, the kiss, and everything that came in between :rolleyes:

and thank you in advance, for accompanying me in the days to come.

i know you said you should be the one thanking me.

but really, i did and still do appreciate the simplest of things that you've done the past days.

thank you for simply being there.

abd.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Perhaps, Alexander Theroux is right. More so here in MTC than in any other worlds of our own creation.

I have loved you too much to let you know how much it hurts me to let go of you.

That was why I walked away in the middle of the night because I had not the answer to your questioning look.

Although I left for the expressed purpose of giving you a freer choice to find a better man, I've always known it was a reason in which I desperately want to believe, myself. An excuse, a way out of a difficult situation.

"We all end up living secret lives. We create what we are willing to admire and admiring what we shouldn't confess to the secret of our own sin, our own insufficiency, our own sadness. We all end up taking our secrets into the world and handing them over to strangers, only to realize it's often too late to claim them back. The very nature of time passing is sad beyond words. Memories mean that they're gone."

While the memory of you still lives in me, the shade of each departed day render it cooler to recollect the embers of our past.

Even if only for a brief, brief moment, yes, I did love you.

And the moment was no less true for its brevity.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Edited by spellvexit

miss maanghang

new year na. ano ba. di pa ba makapili
:rolleyes:

nangongolekta pa yata bago mamili eh.. sabagay.. collect and select :thumbsupsmiley:

ano pang purpose na nasa mtc kundi makahanap ng sangkaterbang dates :evil:

tsaka bakit parang dami mong kaaway dito.. gusto mo ipatumba na natin sila isa-isa? :boo:

kung kelangan mo ng kakampi, andito lang ako sa likod mo.. nagtatago
:lol:
:lol:

hahhhahahahaa!

love,

miss matamis

Edited by munchiehoneycake

yeah i know, that seemed stupid.

that I did get shy when you tried to shake my hands this morning,

and thanked me for what I did for your wife.

and I almost blushed :blush: i think.

although I wouldn't have minded giving you a hug instead...

a malicious one :boo:

maybe next time we can skip the wife-talk? :rolleyes: :lol: :upside: