The Mail Box

'te,

Ganon na lang 'yon? Pinagpalit mo ako kay junjun#2?

Pinaghahandaan ko pa naman ang date natin.

Matapos kong magpacute sa Cardio fellow na tinabla mo?

Matapos kong awayin ang lahat ng nang-away sa iyo nung magrotate ka sa ER?

Pero mahal pa rin kita.

Dito ko kayang ibigay sa iyo ang kayang ibigay ni junjun. :P

Oist. Saan ka na? Remember the time when I needed to clean out my brain clutter and mental cobwebs?

You scared the hell out of me but it worked wonders.

Remember our talk about debridement?

Take out dead, damaged, necrotic, infected tissues so remaining healthy tissue will improve its healing potential.

Prevent amputation. Prevent sepsis. Save a leg or an arm. Save a life.

No sedatives, no anesthetics.

Just like what we've always told our patients, "masakit pero kailangang gawin para maghilom ang sugat".

I still remember up until now. And it's helping me a lot.

Go fix up broken bones and stitch up open wounds. Good luck bro.

tik, i dont understand why i miss you..... you almost made me numb with your indiscretions yet i cant help look back with what we had......

am with somebody who loves me now......cant help but compare.... but i know this man is more worthy than you will ever be.......

stupid one,

i wonder why i ever fell for your sweetness, but i guess you have been always true until now,...... hmmmmm giving yourself illusions about

someone else, i pity you coz she is stringing you along by the nose yet you know and let her...... you wer right kawawa naman ang maging bf nya...

and arent you the one now.........

henry,

thank you for listening to me. and for letting me cry. i know how much you despise damsels in distress, so i want to tell you that i appreciate what you did today. what on a busy monday afternoon! i can see you rolling your eyes, shaking your head and looking at your watch to see how long i've been weeping. i swear i almost heard you say "hurry up, evil one. you're wasting my time!".

for what it's worth, thank you again. so much has been said about you and so much has changed in the last couple of months but you are still loved and cherished.

and know that i'd do the same for you...

ayos,

clare

and it's still none of your business

t,

almost three months had passed since the day we parted.

i can say im doing ok. but sometimes i just cant help but think about what really happened to us. we often fought before, we said things we dont really mean, we hurt each other. but the difference between you and me is you decided that we are better off without each other. that we will just hurt each other in the long run, that's why you let go of me. even if i was willing to make it work, you said you dont want a relationship with me anymore, because i hurt you real bad.

well, im fine with that now. and im doing well on my own. you said you're doing fine yourself, and that you're happy now because you're single right now. and you know what? by saying that you made me feel bad, because i felt that all those times we were together, all i did was hurt you. it was like you were never happy when you were with me. if that's how you feel maybe we're really better off without each other.

but somehow, even if you made me feel unwanted/ not worthy of love, i still want to thank you. i want to thank you because you showed me that i should not just settle for anyone anymore. i realized that im worthy of love, of real love. i deserve a person who will not just love me because im nice and good, but also because im mean and bad. i deserve a person who will stay with me even if i push him away. i deserve a person who will understand me and put me above his needs, because im worth it. because that's also what i'll do with the person i love.

right now, im happy being single. but dont get me wrong, im not happy because im free of you. im happy because im getting to know myself better. im not in a hurry, because i know the right time will come when love will find me again, and when that time comes, i'll be ready.

k

P

I hope you know how you are hurting me now.

taena! naturingan pa kitang kaibigan. and yes, i literally saved you from deep s@%t!

But what are you doing to me now?

you kinda forget how to look back to that so called, WORD OF HONOR pare.

hirap eh.

ako naman may kelangan sayo ngayon. sana lang inayos mo di ba?

di naman ito pabigla bigla eh.

all of these where planned. and my plans are just pushing through.

I hope you know these are my dreams i am reaching.

How will i ever help you when you could not even help me now?

No, tanga ko talaga. i wont help you na. nakakadala ka na eh.

And please dont force me to do any legal actions.

You know very well what i did to help you.

I still got your Blank and Stale checks with me.

M

I saw the pictures just about an hour ago.

Your kids are lovely and I'm sure they'll grow up to be just as smart as their Dad.

Seeing how happy you are out there made me very happy as well.

I know we made the right choice so many years ago.

Until the universe decides that our paths would cross again,

Thank you for coming into my life, my dear colleague, my brother, my schoolmate-so-many-times over, my friend.

You will always be special.