The Mail Box

P,

Just be her friend, man.

Dont fall inlove

You ALWAYS confuse love with infatuation.

You are still in torn, because of you stupidity.

Even if you intelligence levels are miles apart,

Be happy that you have the same interests...

Just be a friend...

- jon-

to my once before beb

i learned today just how much you have denied my very existence.

i learned today how you have made it appear that i am nothing in your life.

i learned today just how little regard you have for me.

i learned today just how much of what you have told me are nothing but lies and fragments of the truth.

i learned today how you can brush me off so easily when the next good thing comes along.

yet i do not regret having loved you.

hell, i do not regret loving you still.

you gave me a gift no one else can ever give me.

and that gift is mine forever.

my angel will always live in my heart.

his flame will burn forever.

he is my reward.

and for that i am willing to suffer it all.

i am willing to die.

Edited by Wyld

Ate R,

Thank you for opening up to us last night. Am sorry that Ate N did that to you ... despite all you have done for her.

She is not that same person anymore. There is now a new priority in her life. Even her own daughter does not make the top of that list.

We will make things work ... for JDGH, mom/dad ... as long as we stick together ... through thick and thin.

I feel the same way ... only I know how Ate N can be ... you had to learn it the hard way.

I am here for you, always! I love you, Ate R!

A

Ate N,

No matter how hard we pray for you ... only you can change and make your life better. It's sad that you've chosen someone else over your own family/blood.

We now pray that things will be better for your daughter's future. Unfortunately, that isnt with you. May mom bring her back home safe. JDGH is better off with us here in the Phil.

A

hi gudevening its my first time to post here.....

i just want to thank this woman for being so kind and caring to me...

when we're together we always find our selves happy,but sometimes share our hearthaches...

she's a very good conversationalist knows how to comment on simple things considering the fact that she's very smart.....

i've already told her that i had feelings for her coz she has all the qualities i'm looking for a girl...

but then i realized that we can't be together for some reasons....

and i think it is better for us to remain as friends.......

but i've told her that i'm here when she needs me,willing to sacrfice my time just to see or accompany her....

i know that your in a very unease situation specially on what you had experienced lately.....

like what i've said you deserve better.....

anyways you know who you are and i'm very much thankful for the company...

i hope you'll be the same person that i've known from the start....

and you know that i very much care and love you.....

friends forever...... :blush: :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by kjmm

i was lost in a dark... i saw no light.

i thought i was alone

so i cried. i wept until my eyes sore.

but i felt a gentle touch on my back...

and there you are standing... looking at me with a genuine smile.

i would never forget that moment. never.

my friend... thank you.

i know sometimes you feel I DO NOT APPRECIATE you (hahaha) but believe me you are dead wrong. i do.

thank you.

for what? well... here are the reasons...

thank you for being my shock absorber. and though my issues are repetitive still you're always there patiently listening. doing everything you can to console me. making things easier and lighter for me.

thank you for always making me smile. you never fail to amuse me. you never fail in making me feel loved.

thank you for always being around. although sometimes you are very busy, still you do your best to help me on everything. although i know you hate to babysit, you would do it para lang masamahan ako. although i know you are on tight budget.. nagtitipid ka just so u;ll have money when we are together. although i know busy ka sa office, you'll stop whatever u r doing, kahit na magkapatong-patong work mo just so u can call me, and make me stop crying.

thank you for always boosting my spirit.

thank you for being honest.

thank you for being true- for showing me who you really are - no deceits, no lies, no pretentions. just the real you.

thank you for being a good friend. you are indeed a treasure to be kept. i will forever value our friendship - remember that!

thank you for understanding me.. especially my moods. hehe i know i can be mean and bitchy sometimes hehehe. but u never take it against me.

thank you for always laughing at my jokes even if they are not really that funny. wehehehe :P TURRROOONN!!!!!!!!

thank you sa mga "batok" i know i need that esp when im not thinking straight.

thank you for making me feel special.

thank you for respecting my decisions.

thank you so mga chismis mo hahaha... nakakalimutan ko problema ko.

thank you for pushing me when i needed it.... when i thought my world stopped u r one of the people who made me realize that it hasn't

thank you for helping me get up and going back on track.

thank you for healing my wounds.

i could go on and on and on... but it wouldnt be enough. words are mere words... it cant fully capture what my heart says... but believe me my friend your presence is highly appreciated. more than u'll ever know.. more than u'll ever feel.

and to top this all..

thank you for being you...

you once said sorry, i asked for what?

you said.. "I'm only me."

my friend...

please never be sorry...

for that is what i like most in you... YOU are you.

i wouldn't want you to be anyone else.

just be you. and that is more than enough.

i wasn't prepared to see you tonight... but i wasn't horrified or anything. actually, i was kinda glad i decided to go out with somone tonight. he's no italian model, but he was obviously into me. i'm sure you felt that. and i'm glad you did.

i want you to see what another man can have now. i want you to see what you were too scared to want to own. i want you to see what you could have been.

happy.

i watched you and her from the corner of my eye. her, in her atrocious blue and pink ensemble... her sorry excuse for athletic wear... and her fugly braces and crinkly face. i wonder how it is when you're both in bed. i wonder how you can hide how hard you're trying to show her that you're into her. i wonder how you can hide that you don't love her and probably never will. i wonder how you can't see that she sees you only as a big fat blank check. i wonder how you can stay with someone who doesn't understand you.

i wonder.

and in the meantime, i watched you sit by, helpless and frustrated, as i gave my companion more attention than he deserved. as i listened to all his words (boring as they were) with every intention to hear them, to absorb them, to understand. i felt you make an effort to do the same to the girl beside you... to no avail, of course... because what can she tell you to begin with that you don't already know?

i think back to these earlier events and i don't feel the need to cry or get angry or get frustrated.

you've made your decision, hoping that this will make you happy. it hasn't.

i was left to fend for myself... but found that happiness can be had even by myself.

i am happy, HAPPY.

and you're not.

The One,

Please come to me SOON ... am tired from all this dating game.

It's like putting my heart and hopes on the chopping board ... not knowing how things will be.

I know I'm not ready for you yet ... I just wish you were here already.

May you be safe and find your way to me ... when it's time.

A

Edited by barenaked

You blow hot then cold then hot again. I've never met anyone moodier. Its especially more difficult because I really don't know how to react. Sometimes, I feel I don't get the real deal. You shut me out then woo me...ewan ang gulo! Take a break muna tayo ha? Kailangan ko mag-aral e.

Y

It's been a long, empty page for so long....

But like the letters I'm typing now, everything seems to slowly form themselves again into a meaningful sentence...I'm hoping to rephrase everything we had before, get every syntax right and hopefully transform this once vacant page to an ode...

Missing you for the longest time, sweetie....

N

The work just comes and buries me,

I have been out so long that some of the nicks here are downright new,

and some so sparklingly familiar still

They say most soldiers never really fight for their country.

You fight for you friends, your buddies, for pride in your outfit, your commander, your captain. Your ego, friends, and pride carry you through,

(...and not just some hazy concept of patroitism)

The same then, in the corporate jungle. You dont fight for the greater glory of an oil company, staying up late and finishing projects and issuing carefully thought instructions over the phone or email no matter the time or the hour, working on weekends, sacrificing even sex to get your stuff done.

They say you do all these things beyond the call of duty because you have pride in the skilled work that you are doing, because your buddies depend on you, because you promised it to others, because you are proud of your department, and your boss, and not just because you believe that this or that company is worth fighting for.

(...and of course because of the pay. At least in part.)

This applies to me. At this point, even MTC has been sacrificed in part.

and that is a real sacrifice.

Need to last a few more months, until a ceasefire comes up. and then I'll worry about loves, life, and lusts.

Its just that so few things beat the thrill of tricky hand to hand combat. Dang, winning is so addicting sometimes.

-LC

things are a whirl

i dont know what to think.

i dont know whether im comin or goin.

all i know is

i dont know

what i do know.

i just want out.

now.

forever.

please.

im letting the white towel flutter down the middle of the ring... i give up...

Edited by Wyld

i'm so tired.

i feel like i've bitten off more than i can chew.

i'm happy, though. so that's good. i mean, good things are happening to me. and that's always good... right?

but i'm tired. and i'm trying to fight it... because i don't want to go back to the me i was before. who i am now is infinitely better than any version of me that ever existed. so that's good.

right?

im just sorry we end up treating each other as strangers.

You don't know but it hurts me knowing you are just a few feet away but can't still reach you. Many times i tried reaching out, yes you did respond, but the next day we meet again it's like i have to start all over again.

I guess i have to give up now. Nakakapagod na rin, ako na lang lagi gumagawa ng move.

I don't exactly get what you are trying to prove to me but i wish you could tell it straight to me instead of ignoring me. It bothers me a lot...or maybe that's just what you really want... :(

i love you coz of the way you notice and appreciate the little details in me that i do on a daily basis for myself

how i once again have worn a swarovski bracelet

how beautiful the ring is that i wear on a daily basis

how you like my perfume and how i always smell good ( i especially liked it when you said it for the first time)

how helpful and nice I am

I love it that you notice and see the beauty in me when others don't

I love the way you hug me

I love the way you rest your head on my shoulders

I love the way you look at me with your beautiful eyes. I feel like time stands still whenever you do.

I love the smile on your lips.

I love the memory of you extending your pinky finger to hook with mine

and how you explained that you remember that gesture from A Walk To Remember which is one of my favorite romantic movies ( makes me wonder if you can see right through me)

I love the way you dress up and the things you wear that sets you apart from the rest and that makes you stand out.

I love it that you are concerned, thoughtful of me and that you have always made an effort to include me

I love it that you are happy and that you sing a lot and that you are funny and that you make me smile and laugh.

And I love it that you texted me just now to tell me where you are going and to again compliment me. Suddenly I feel so pretty and so happy and so ...amazed.

I don't know what is going on. Its funny how people tease us as if they know that something is going on when we are just friends. But I do hope they are right, or they will prove themselves right. Someday maybe. One thing is for sure... I am so glad I met you , my A.S.O.F.

sa nakaraan...

hindi mo alam gano kasakit

na matapos ang lahat

ako ang pinagdudahan mo.

kahit ano pa ang gawin ko

wala na yatang mangyayari

hindi na babalik.

isang parte ng isip ko

gusto nang isuko ang lahat

para matapos na.

isang parte ng isip ko

ayaw sumuko

gusto sumubok...

di ko alam ang gagawin ko, kaibigan.

To My baby..

Thanks for coming into my life and make everything wonderful...

Thanks for believing in me...

Thanks for trusting me..

Thanks for Loving me...

Thanks...

I have so many things to thank for...but most of all, I thank God I have you...

I keep on wishing that We would never have to fight on simple matters...I wish i could do my part..at least to prove to you that I am worthy of the love you have shown...

I love you..and i hope this will be forever..

I pray.

I know God will understand if I pray too much..... :heart: