Why Sex Work Is Integral To Society

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/countries-where-prostitution-is-legal

In the Philippines , prostitution is tolerated as evidenced by many MPs in NCR. As long as we remain a relatively poor country , prostitution will thrive as it remains an avenue for many women to support themselves and their families.

Pwede ka namang magtrabaho sa SM. Buong araw kang nakatatyo bawal umupo. Tas ung sweldo mo pagkaliit. Di nito kakayaning buhayin ang pangangailangan ng pamilya ko.

Edited by FF
  • 1 month later...

first of all mahalaga talaga ang sex dahil hindi magkakaroon ng mga bagong natural na tao kung wala yun.

pagdating sa sex industry bilang online content masasabi ko na mahalaga siya dahil art ang tingin ko sa sex. art ang napakalawak na aspeto kung paanong pwedeng maisagawa ang sex. hindi lang pang isahan kundi pati pang maramihan. may purpose din ang mga online adult content na mainspire o ieducate ang mga nagpaparticipate sa sex.

pagdating naman sa sex industry kung saan direkta ang pagbibigay ng service sa mismong kliyente. to be honest nakikita ko yung silbi niya para sa mga lalaki na malas sa larangan ng pagibig. dahil ganun talaga ang realidad. may mga lalaki o tao na hindi magawang mahalin ng taong nagugustuhan nila. so paraan ang sex work para mameet din naman nila yung ibang mga pangangailangan nila sa buhay. totoong tutol ako sa mga lalaki na in a relationship pero nagpaparticipate pa rin sa industriya. pero kailangan nating maging praktikal at tanggapin na madami din sa mga ganung klase ng mga lalaki ang mas nakakapagbigay ng suporta para sa sex industry.

Edited by courtesanhunter
provided corrections
  • Winner! (+1) 1
  • 11 months later...
What are the side effects of not having sex?

What Happens When You Stop Having Sex
  • You Might Feel More Anxious. 
  • Your Heart May Not Work as Well. 
  • You Might Get Less Exercise. 
  • You May Lose Your Keys More Often. 
  • Your Immune System May Get Weaker.
  • Your Relationship Changes.
  • Your Prostate May Be Less Healthy. 
  • You Might Sleep Less.20230526_191041.jpg.43cb4fab45708e1149a543217d4d2933.jpg

Edited by incrediblehunk
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Though it’s an unfortunate situation to be in, I truly appreciate each woman that’s in this field of work. I make sure to not go beyond their limits and ask what are they comfortable with.

I was able to experience intimate interactions with different kinds of women because sex work exists.

My perspective and mindset broadened after being aware of this trade. Let’s treat sex workers as the human beings that they are.

• 4 months later...

Because it is a basic human need, under physiologic need and it is not available for some, and that's why and what I am here for. Simple yet complex, for human reproduction and preservation. Lonely mag selfie minsan, for the gentlemen, you need release, i get you. Xoxo 😘 PM PM. 

20 minutes ago, PRADA OF KYOTO said:

Because it is a basic human need, under physiologic need and it is not available for some, and that's why and what I am here for. Simple yet complex, for human reproduction and preservation. Lonely mag selfie minsan, for the gentlemen, you need release, i get you. Xoxo 😘 PM PM. 

arf!!❤️😂

a friend of mine recently cheated with a co-worker and his GF found out about the affair, she forgave him again and he truly loves her it's just that temptation and the girl was truly willing to give he all to him, he gave in..

I told him mag WHITE HOUSE or CLASSIQUE ka na lang, in that way, you get to release without any commitment or you don't even have to get the girl's number (he always gives me my number when lumalakad pa kami parehas..)

:)