Random Thoughts Thread

If I could tell my guardian angel to leave me be and watch over you instead, I will. Two is better than one. Not that your angel is incompetent. Geez, who am I to presume? I just care so much for you, which is why I'm human and not an angel. Neither am I implying that angels don't care, but they are prohibited from meddling in human affairs. So it's up to us to care for each other.

Edited by Lord Superb
  • Like (+1) 1

A song that touches the soul is worth listening to over and over again.

Part of the lyrics of the song:

I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

Jesse McCartney's Beautiful Soul

Edited by Queen Darkeinjel

We are never too old to experience puppy love. Love makes puppies of all, tail wagging, belly up and so happy at the slightest gesture of affection. Now that I think about it, I hate that the term puppy love refers to the transitory or shallow love felt by teenagers and adolescents. Animals, dogs especially, are just as capable of loving as humans can, except that theirs is of the purer form, one that is not expecting anything in return and is incapable of deceit. Only on rare or exceptional occasions do humans elevate themselves and love as purely as dogs can.

Edited by Lord Superb
  • Like (+1) 2

She has put up a wall to protect her heart from further damage. This wall is so high and so formidable that it will deter even the Night's King himself and his minions of White Walkers. My options are very limited.

• Grow wings to fly and drop down straight to her heart. The so-called Unbearable Lightness of Being made famous by Milan Kundera
  • Betrayal from within, or Trojan Horse approach. By betrayal, I don't mean cheating on her, but rather trying to find out the weakness of her defense, however remote the possibility of finding one. There has never been a defense that's 100% unassailable.
  • Sing melodies from the heart powerful enough to tear down her wall, ala Jericho in the Bible.
  • Wait until she lets me in.
  • Like (+1) 2