Bongbong Marcos vs Leni Robredo  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Naniniwala ka bang may pagtatangka o nagaganap na pandaraya?

• Oo naniniwala ako
    • Hindi ako naniniwala
    • 'Di ako sigurado

The last time I checked, you're the one defending Robredo on that thread, hence, you're the one who has a crush on Robredo. Even here, you are defending Robredo. Mas matalino si Robredo sa akin? Haha! Did you make Robredo take an IQ test to make an imbecilic conjecture like that? Haha! Talagang patay na patay ka kay Robredo. You'd lie for her. Alam ko naman na kinikilig ka sa idol mong si Peke Robredo at yung bff mo kinikilig din pag may nakita siyang post tungkol kay Imee at BBM. :wub: :lol:

Edited by will robie

Kung di ba bobo't kalahati... eh syempre puro Bongbong at Imee ang post dito eh Marcoses ang topic, eh. SMH.

Tsaka ano ngayon kung gusto ng poon niyo ng ibang Sore loser VP? Si Bobong ba hinalal? LOL.

Haha! This is the BBM vs. Fake VP thread so how can you say puro Imee at Bongbong ang post dito. Haha! Bopols! :lol:

According to an ardent supporter of the fake and dumb VP

Why? is there any other proclamation aside from what was made earlier?

Are you a clairvoyant to be able to determine with certainty that there will be a reversal thus another proclamation coming? Lol

What does that makes you? An ardent hallucinating supporter of the mandaramBong VP wannabe?

Edited by rooster69ph

Why? is there any other proclamation aside from what was stated earlier?

Are you a clairvoyant to claim otherwise? Lol

What does that makes you? An ardent hallucinating supporter of the mandaramBong VP wannabe?

The fact of the matter is there is ongoing electoral protest which means your VP’s legitimacy is questionable at best. I don’t need to br a clairvoyant to know that Robredo’s legitimacy is questionable. Learn what a clairvoyant is before using the word.

The fact of the matter is there is ongoing electoral protest which means your VPs legitimacy is questionable at best. I dont need to br a clairvoyant to know that Robredos legitimacy is questionable. Learn what a clairvoyant is before using the word.

So being questioned ...

Any ruling so far for you to claim with certainty that she is "fake" VP and BBM is the "real" VP?

Sige palusot pa more

So being questioned ...

Any ruling so far for you to claim with certainty that she is "fake" VP and BBM is the "real" VP?

Sige palusot pa more

The fact that there is an ongoing protest means the legitimacy of Robredo is questionable at best. If the SC thought that the case is weak, they would not waste their time on it. To your simpleton mind, what I said is an excuse.

The fact that there is an ongoing protest means the legitimacy of Robredo is questionable at best. If the SC thought that the case is weak, they would not waste their time on it. To your simpleton mind, what I said is an excuse.

So what if there is an ongoing protest.

Key word is Being questioned ... so what if the PET is doing iys duty. how sure are you that the protest will be ruled in mandaramBong's favor to brand her as "fake" if there is no factual basis at this point.

Ano na naman tinira mo at naisip mo na dahil pinagaksayahan ng SC dinggin ang isang election protest eh automatic na papabor ang desisyon sa naghain ng reklamo kaya siyang basehan mo sa pagbansag ng "fake".

So what if there is an ongoing protest.

Key word is Being questioned ... so what if the PET is doing iys duty. how sure are you that the protest will be ruled in mandaramBong's favor to brand her as "fake" if there is no factual basis at this point.

Ano na naman tinira mo at naisip mo na dahil pinagaksayahan ng SC dinggin ang isang election protest eh automatic na papabor ang desisyon sa naghain ng reklamo kaya siyang basehan mo sa pagbansag ng "fake".

There is an ongoing protest because there is a plethora of evidence that Robredo's camp cheated. Being questioned and questionable are two different things. Your comprehension problem is acting up again. :lol:

How sure are you that Robredo will stay on as VP?

It is obvious you have no idea what an election protest is, hence, another asinine reply. But then again, asinine replies from you have been the norm.

yes its being questioned that is the fact ....

questionable ...it only came from you. as far as the PET i dont think may sinabi silang questionable ang pagkapanalo ni Leni. sige show me

Being questioned and questionable are two different things. Your comprehension problem is glaringly obvious now.

They don't need to say it is questionable. The fact that there is an election protest with a lot of evidence of cheating makes her vice presidency questionable. You really have no idea what you are posting about. You really don't belong here. :lol:

Edited by will robie

Being questioned and questionable are two different things. Your comprehension problem is glaringly obvious now.

They don't need to say it is questionable. The fact that there is an election protest with a lot of evidence of cheating makes her vice presidency questionable. You really have no idea what you are posting about. You really don't belong here. :lol:

ah hindi kailangan manggaling sa PET ... kay will robie lang. pag sinabi ni will yun na. eh di ikaw na!

so madami palang ebidensiya ... so bakit tatlong taon na si Leni pa rin ang VP

ah hindi kailangan manggaling sa PET ... kay will robie lang. pag sinabi ni will yun na. eh di ikaw na!

so madami palang ebidensiya ... so bakit tatlong taon na si Leni pa rin ang VP

Another post which shows your utter cluelessness of the electoral protest. You really enjoy being this section's resident dumbass.

Another post which shows your utter cluelessness of the electoral protest. You really enjoy being this section's resident dumbass.

nope am not clueless ... i am just reiterating your stupidity based on what you’ve been claiming all along...na fake VP si Leni na walang batayan. so is that a fact or an opinion.

FACT is at this point the PET has not decided if there was indeed cheating. Still a long way to go since the results of the recount in the three provinces would determine if the tribunal should continue checking ballots in the rest of the clustered precincts in the country. therefore it is apparent that you are the one clueless not me.

alam mo kung nakakita ka na ng pasyente sa mental hospital, ang akala nila sila yun magagaling, matatalino at tama palagi kasi may sarili silang mundong kinalalagyan. pero sa totoo sila ang may sayad tulad mo.

nope am not clueless ... i am just reiterating your stupidity based on what you’ve been claiming all along...na fake VP si Leni na walang batayan. so is that a fact or an opinion.

Based on the indisputable evidence of wet ballot boxes from her home province and from Iloilo, she will be the only one who will benefit from this. There is no way ballot boxes can get wet naturally, only intentionally because ballot boxes are supposed to be kept in a safe storage place. Hence, Robredo is a fake vice president. You are not reiterating my stupidity, you are reiterating that you are this section's resident dumbass.

FACT is at this point the PET has not decided if there was indeed cheating. Still a long way to go since the results of the recount in the three provinces would determine if the tribunal should continue checking ballots in the rest of the clustered precincts in the country. therefore it is apparent that you are the one clueless not me.

The fact that there is an ongoing election protest and the PET is still hearing the protest means that there is cheating because if there wasn't, then the PET should have dismissed this electoral protest a long time ago. Go on projecting your cluelessness. :lol:

alam mo kung nakakita ka na ng pasyente sa mental hospital, ang akala nila sila yun magagaling, matatalino at tama palagi kasi may sarili silang mundong kinalalagyan. pero sa totoo sila ang may sayad tulad mo.

Project pa more :lol:

Pahiya na naman as usual

The fact that there is an ongoing election protest and the PET is still hearing the protest means that there is cheating because if there wasn't, then the PET should have dismissed this electoral protest a long time ago. Go on projecting your cluelessness. :lol:

Project pa more :lol:

Pahiya na naman as usual

hahaha... if PET is still hearing the protest because then it means they have not decided if there was cheating or not ... if they already determined there was cheating then they would have come out with the decision ang BoBong Marcos should be the VP now. the last time I check the PET have not decided anything about said cheating. Most importantly Leni is stillthe sitting VP.

so yeah keep on projecting ... kung ako sa iyo babawas-bawasan ko pagtira ng fetanyl nang hindi naapektohan yan pagiisip mo.

Based on the indisputable evidence of wet ballot boxes from her home province and from Iloilo, she will be the only one who will benefit from this. There is no way ballot boxes can get wet naturally, only intentionally because ballot boxes are supposed to be kept in a safe storage place. Hence, Robredo is a fake vice president. You are not reiterating my stupidity, you are reiterating that you are this section's resident dumbass.

indisputable evidence? sabi nino? sabi ng PET o sabi mo lang?

again the last time i checked walang sinasabi ang PET na ganyan.

hahaha... if PET is still hearing the protest because then it means they have not decided if there was cheating or not ... if they already determined there was cheating then they would have come out with the decision ang BoBong Marcos should be the VP now. the last time I check the PET have not decided anything about said cheating. Most importantly Leni is stillthe sitting VP.

so yeah keep on projecting ... kung ako sa iyo babawas-bawasan ko pagtira ng fetanyl nang hindi naapektohan yan pagiisip mo.

indisputable evidence? sabi nino? sabi ng PET o sabi mo lang?

again the last time i checked walang sinasabi ang PET na ganyan.

I will rephrase what you said since you can't seem to compose a proper sentence because you are a dumbass. The PET is still hearing the protest because they have not decided if there was cheating or not. My retort is the PET is still hearing the protest because there is indisputable evidence in the form of wet ballots, burned ballots and whatever chemicals the cheaters put. So according to the resident dumbass, stating facts and being logical is projecting. Haha! :lol:

Indisputable evidence because it is a fact and you're too dumb to even recognize that.

Edited by will robie

I will rephrase what you said since you can't seem to compose a proper sentence because you are a dumbass. The PET is still hearing the protest because they have not decided if there was cheating or not. My retort is the PET is still hearing the protest because there is indisputable evidence in the form of wet ballots, burned ballots and whatever chemicals the cheaters put. So according to the resident dumbass, stating facts and being logical is projecting. Haha! :lol:

Indisputable evidence because it is a fact and you're too dumb to even recognize that.

kaya dinidinig ang kaso kasi may probable cause ... key word “probable” na malayo sa “ indisputable”.

sa pagkakaalam ko may mga witness din ang kabilang kampo na magpapaliwanag kung bakit ganon ang kundisyon ng mga balota at may depensa rin sila kung bakit di sila ang dapat pagbintangang gumawa nun. therefore dun pa lang kitang-kita dinidispute yan bintang na yan ng kampo ni Leni. so matanong kita yan sinasabi mong indisputable evidences eh sa opinion mo o desisyon ng PET?

sige para matigil na kahibangan mo ... patunayan mo na lang. kung di mo magawa eh tapos na usapang walang katuturang ito na batay sa boka-boka mo lang.

pakita mo nga na yun mga sinasabing ebidensiya na pinapakita ng kampo ng atat maging VP eh “indisputable evidences” ayon sa PET. kung wala eh alam na natin na hindi factual yan kundi opinion mo lang kasi we all know only PET can rule and decide whether said evidences eh katanggap-tanggap at siyang magpapatibay sa kaso niya.

kaya dinidinig ang kaso kasi may probable cause ... key word “probable” na malayo sa “ indisputable”.

Yung indisputable yung evidence. Yung probable cause yung case per se. This post is another post that proves that you are this section's resident dumbass. :lol:

Edited by will robie