Bongbong Marcos vs Leni Robredo  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Naniniwala ka bang may pagtatangka o nagaganap na pandaraya?

• Oo naniniwala ako
    • Hindi ako naniniwala
    • 'Di ako sigurado

No, Will. It doesn't work that way. They're your source, the burden to prove its accuracy are on you. What is stupid is thinking we will do it for you.

Hahaha! You doubt its accuracy, right? You disprove it. The reason why I posted it is because I believe in its accuracy. It does not work that way coz you said so? Haha! You challenge its accuracy, you discredit it. I dont expect you to discredit it simply because you cannot find anything to discredit it. The more you post, the more you make me laugh. You are absolutely clueless. That goes for your yellow troll brethren. Edited by will robie

Hahaha! You doubt its accuracy, right? You disprove it. The reason why I posted it is because I believe in its accuracy. It does not work that way coz you said so? Haha! You challenge its accuracy, you discredit it. I dont expect you to discredit it simply because you cannot find anything to discredit it. The more you post, the more you make me laugh. You are absolutely clueless. That goes for your yellow troll brethren.

Will, Will, Will...

The world doesn't work that way.

The reason why I posted it is because I believe in its accuracy.

You're the one who believes in it and you were the first one to post it. Stop being a lazy poster, the burden of proof is still on you. Otherwise, I'm tagging this an a simple opinion piece.

The more you post, the more you make me laugh.

Why so? Because the more I post, the more you see your bumbling antics?

Edited by tk421

Will, Will, Will...

The world doesn't work that way.

You're the one who believes in it and you were the first one to post it. Stop being a lazy poster, the burden of proof is still on you. Otherwise, I'm tagging this an a simple opinion piece.

Why so? Because the more I post, the more you see your bumbling antics?

You have the whole thing mixed or you are just clueless. I am betting on the latter. The burden of proof is always on the accuser. You are implicitly accusing me of posting a blog that is doubtful, hence, you should discredit the blog thoroughly. Apparently, all you have been posting is nonsense, saying that I should prove the accuracy of the blog when it is you who is supposed to disprove it but you cant and that is glaringly obvious.

Am i really one the only one believing in the blog? Did you do a survey? Or did you just believe in the laughable opinions of your two yellow troll wingmen? Hahaha! You dont belong here. Haha!

Edited by will robie

Oh Will...

I'm not even accusing anything. A blog post cannot be proven or disproven either way because it is not credible as it did not go through a journalistic vetting process. A blog is simply a form of entertainment without any credible value.

Are you the only one believing in the blog? Most likely. But feel free to find other gullible simpletons. I don't have time to do your survey for you, you lazy poster you.

Oh Will...

I'm not even accusing anything. A blog post cannot be proven or disproven either way because it is not credible as it did not go through a journalistic vetting process. A blog is simply a form of entertainment without any credible value.

Are you the only one believing in the blog? Most likely. But feel free to find other gullible simpletons. I don't have time to do your survey for you, you lazy poster you.

May nalalaman ka pang journalistic vetting process. Hahaha! Do you even know what that means? Hahaha! As usual, you can't discredit the facts that are in the blog. You not only made a nonsensical post, you also contradicted yourself. If, as you said, a blog can't be proven or disproven, why are you asking me to prove the accuracy of the content of the blog? Hahahaha! I can't count the number of times you made me laugh, not to mention the number if times I pwned you. Edited by will robie

May nalalaman ka pang journalistic vetting process. Hahaha! Do you even know what that means? Hahaha! As usual, you can't discredit the facts that are in the blog. You not only made a nonsensical post, you also contradicted yourself. If, as you said, a blog can't be proven or disproven, why are you asking me to prove the accuracy of the content of the blog? Hahahaha! I can't count the number of times you made me laugh, not to mention the number if times I pwned you.

Will... if a blog is your entertainment of choice, who are we to deny you that? Enjoy your Mocha Uson blog reading~!

PS. I love that alternate world you've created around you... keep it up

Edited by tk421

Will... if a blog is your entertainment of choice, who are we to deny you that? Enjoy your Mocha Uson blog reading~!

PS. I love that alternate world you've created around you... keep it up

The fact of the matter is you contradicted yourself. Hahahaha! But hey, don't fret, you aren't the only one on this forum who got mortified. Hahaha! Edited by will robie

Really, Will?

You're asking us to debunk someone else's opinion? Because that's what blogs are.

But it does make for one hell of an entertainment. Like you.

Keep living in your fantasy world, you lazy poster, you.

You challenged its accuracy, right? You debunk it. I'd rather be a lazy poster than a dumb poster. Getting mortified on the threads seems to be the norm with you. Hahaha! Again, you contradicted yourself. Hahahahaha! Edited by will robie

You challenged its accuracy, right? You debunk it. I'd rather be a lazy poster than a dumb poster. Getting mortified on the threads seems to be the norm with you. Hahaha! Again, you contradicted yourself. Hahahahaha!

Nope. I'm not challenging accuracy when there is none, Will. It's like challenging the logic of why Superman flies and have heat vision, etc.

It's pure entertainment.

Nope. I'm not challenging accuracy when there is none, Will. It's like challenging the logic of why Superman flies and have heat vision, etc.

It's pure entertainment.

DC made the Suoerman character complete with the powers of flight and heat vision. This is a fact. Glenn Chong wrote a blog filled with facts. You have not discredited at blog filled with facts. You not discrediting what Chong said is a fact. You made a plethora of posts and you always fall flat on your face in your retorts.

Hahaha! You are denying that you challenged the accuracy when you implicitly challenged the accuracy in your post #625. Huling-huli ka na, magpapapalusot ka pa. Haha! Hilarious.

Edited by will robie

yung bang isang basong tubig na sinasabi mo ay yung nilagyan mo ng lason o hindi?

base sa tanong mo mukhang may isa pang basong tubig na wlang lason hahaha

Wow, simpleng statement lang eh hindi mo pa maintindihan. Paano mo ka pa kaya makaintindi ng mas complicated na statement?

Isa lang namang ang dahilan kapag nagpapalusot na ang isang tao. HINDI NIYA KAYANG MASAGOT ANG PUNTO NA BINABATO SA KANILA.

well, kung ang isang basong tubig eh pinatakan mo ng isang patak ng lason.

ang isang basong tubig ba ay iinumin mo pa din?

Your analogy is weak, because the expected answer is limited to one obvious choice.

The more appropriate analogy is, if there are a hundred glasses of water available, and one of them may be tainted with poison, would you risk drinking one of them?

One tainted glass does not make the other 99 unsafe to drink.

Edited by camiar

Your analogy is weak, because the expected answer is limited to one obvious choice.

The more appropriate analogy is, if there are a hundred glasses of water available, and one of them may be tainted with poison, would you risk drinking one of them?

One tainted glass does not make the other 99 unsafe to drink.

I do not think that is weak. What i think about your own analogy caters to those who are selfish and does not care to those who will be affected. Just because the other glass is safe I would not care about the other glasses.

My simple "weak" analogy somehow revealed the mindset ninyong dalawa. No wonder ganyan kayo mag-isip at sumagot.

Wow, simpleng statement lang eh hindi mo pa maintindihan. Paano mo ka pa kaya makaintindi ng mas complicated na statement?

Isa lang namang ang dahilan kapag nagpapalusot na ang isang tao. HINDI NIYA KAYANG MASAGOT ANG PUNTO NA BINABATO SA KANILA.

kaw umintindi ng husto ng statement mo hahaha

kung wala kang nakitang kulang aba naku mahirap yan...

I do not think that is weak. What i think about your own analogy caters to those who are selfish and does not care to those who will be affected. Just because the other glass is safe I would not care about the other glasses.

My simple "weak" analogy somehow revealed the mindset ninyong dalawa. No wonder ganyan kayo mag-isip at sumagot.

Yeah sure. Think what you want.

You wouldn't know a weak analogy even if it explodes in your face.

Butata ka na sa argument mo, and just like TK, you ask for more humiliation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

“Her honesty has been questioned since day one of her term as Vice President. She is not called fake VP for no reason. She has tried to copy her late husband but has failed at every turn. She is facing an electoral protest for massive fraud during the 2016 elections,” the mayor said, referring to the late Interior Secretary Jesse Robredo.

“She has refused to answer allegations of her relationship with a married man. She may or may not get away with these but we all know she is not forthcoming in everything,” she said.

Hahaha! Solid hataw ni Sara. :lol:

Edited by will robie