Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

I have voted for and convinced other people to vote for President Duterte but I'm not and will not be a blind follower.

My take on his actions/policies:

1. War on Drugs - generally agree ako and SUPERhanga ako sa dedication and conviction nya. He does what we want to do (pumatay ng masasamang tao) but cannot do. Sabi nga nya di bale na ako mapunta sa impyerno basta ang mga inosenteng tao magkaron ng langit or something to that effect. I had a kababata friend na nung nalulong sa shabu talagang nag-iba na, while he was meek and friendly before, naging magnanakaw (pati kapatid ko ninakawan), palaaway and kung hindi napatay would most probably go to the next step (hold-up, etc.). When I last talked to him ang sabi nya ang hirap na raw makawala sa shabu, he tried, dahil pati magulang nya tinakwil na sya, kaso hinahanap daw talaga ng katawan. Well, naalala ko lang bigla. Anyway, nobody, admittedly even Pres. Duterte, expected, na ganun kadami ang susuko and mag-aadmit na drug users or pushers sila. Pati mga generals, politicians, na dating untouchables because of money and power nilabanan nya (wow!) and sya lang ang me guts gumawa nun. I watched the presentation of SAF about the new NBP cells and policies and napa-wow na naman ako. He is risking his life and the life of his family para sa ikalilinis ng Pilipinas, while he can easily make billions just by easing up on his campaign. On the contrary, I just hope na pag me innocent victims like the children na nadadamay that the authorities would really investigate, parusahan ang nagkasala and compensate the family (altho we know that an innocent life has no price). Give instructions to the authorities (PNP) na medyo cool ng konte, meaning, pag sumusuko, pabayaang sumuko. A little patience ng konti tutal hindi naman ito karera and buhay ng tao nakasalalay. As for the hardened pushers, go lang ng go.

2. International Diplomacy - SABLAY. Pwede ka namang maging firm but respectful of fellow leaders of nations. Respect begets respect. USA has always been there supporting us in times of calamities, giving us financial aids time and again. Other nations respect us because we are allied to the most powerful nation in the world. Kung hindi dahil sa US baka noon pa tayo nilusob ng ibang bansa sa Asia. Wag na hukayin ang sins of a century ago. The USA and most of the world nga napatawad at naging major ally ang Japan, Italy and Germany. What could be worse than WW2 in terms of pang-aapi, pananakop, deaths, etc. Sumasakit tuloy ulo ni Yasay, Andanar and company trying their best na icover-up mga booboos then bigla aamin si P. Duterte haha!

3. Marcos Burial - Im undecided because I dont really think about it.

4. Cayetano vs De Lima - Over naman si Cayetano na dinamay pa pati si VP Leni sa supposed plot to overthrow Duterte. I think the members of the Liberal Party know that they cannot overthrow Duterte because he has the support of the majority of Filipinos (me included). Si De Lima maski gusto na nya sana umatras, wala na subo na eh, so bigay todo nalang. I personally think that there is some truth to what Matobato said. Whoever will risk his life and that of his family para gawan ng fabricated story ang most powerful man on the Philippines? However, hindi na matindi ang epekto as what De Lima expected because most of the Filipinos already know that Digong killed a lot of people. It's no secret at all. Inamin naman nya sangkatutak na beses na nga. Inamin na rin nya na sa kanya ang DDS on certain interviews na bigla kakambyuhan nalang to soften the effect. But if you will really read between the lines, he admitted that he had killed a lot of criminals, and that ganun din ang gagawin nya pag naging presidente sya. And then he won overwhelmingly. So now De Lima expects people would react extremely in the negative against Duterte because of Matobato? I believe in some of what Matobato said. But it doesnt change the fact that Pres. Duterte is the only one in this country who can do what he is currently doing - cleaning up the country for a better tomorrow for us and our children. Pag malinis na ang Pilipinas sa drugs and organized crimes, then pwede nang maging presidente ang mga naka-barong.

5. Re-imposition of Death Penalty - While dati eh gigil na gigil akong ibalik ito for heinous crimes, dahil nga sa sunod sunod na senseless violence due to drug use like rape, robbery na pinapatay ang victims, kidnap for ransoms, etc., now I am for further studying the provisions and there MUST first be a MAJOR change in the Judicial system. Bilisan ang trial ng mga cases, and maalis ang corruption sa mga nasa judiciary. Yung mayaman na kayang maghire ng de-kampanilya na naman ang lamang dito at kawawa mga walang pambayad sa abogado. Kaso yung mga over sipsip na nasa congress at senate eh sige lang ng sige basta maipakita lang na sumusuporta ke Pres. Duterte. Nawala na ang sariling paninindigan sa mga issues. I really hope there are some people who could really advise the president like ex-Pres. Ramos, Persida Acosta, and the likes. And I hope also that Pres. Duterte would sometimes keeps an open mind about some issues. Wag din minsan sobrang focused and obsessed na nawawala na minsan sa ayos.

STILL I BELIEVE THAT 5 YEARS FROM NOW WE WOULD ALL THANK PRES. DUTERTE FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR THE COUNTRY IN GENERAL.

At the end of the day, people can rationalize or condemn what he says and does.

I lean towards the former. If he can get all that rhetoric into a filter, he might roll some heads.

A good portion of the youth(including myself) don't have interest in all the graphs, economic struggles and political discourse.(This problem is cultural to say the least, people think about their lives and their friends lives rather than the nation as a whole).

I'd love it if there is a "Tax Class" (know your gov rights and benefits, classes.).

has there ever been, in our history, that we found something "AS BIG" as this?

yet in 3 months time, a lot of these laboratories are already discovered and seized.

kung titignan mabuti, luma na ang itsura nung mga equipment, puro kalawang na nga, pero bakit hindi ito nadidiskubre noon pa man???

Equipment for shabu mass-production seized in Pampanga

A clandestine illegal drugs laboratory that had the potential to produce 100 kilograms of methamphetamine hydrochloride (shabu) per day was discovered by local officials and policemen in a remote village at the foot of Mt. Arayat on Thursday, September 22.

http://www.rappler.com/nation/147063-shabu-mass-production-equipment-seized-pampanga?utm_content=buffer77d4c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

http://iorbitnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/14423758_10208392499424923_1370864595_o.png

Edited by daphne loves derby
  • Like (+1) 1

yet in 3 months time, a lot of these laboratories are already discovered and seized.

kung titignan mabuti, luma na ang itsura nung mga equipment, puro kalawang na nga, pero bakit hindi ito nadidiskubre noon pa man???

Equipment for shabu mass-production seized in Pampanga

A clandestine illegal drugs laboratory that had the potential to produce 100 kilograms of methamphetamine hydrochloride (shabu) per day was discovered by local officials and policemen in a remote village at the foot of Mt. Arayat on Thursday, September 22.

http://www.rappler.com/nation/147063-shabu-mass-production-equipment-seized-pampanga?utm_content=buffer77d4c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

http://iorbitnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/14423758_10208392499424923_1370864595_o.png

bossing natisod lang pagkadiskubre nito hindi talaga part ng drug operation. so i wonder why credits to Digong pa rin? Di ba pwede kahit papaano sa local officials.

bossing natisod lang pagkadiskubre nito hindi talaga part ng drug operation. so i wonder why credits to Digong pa rin? Di ba pwede kahit papaano sa local officials.

natisod o hindi, the question remain - bakit hindi ito nadidiskubre noon pa man???

im not asking you to give the credit to him, but this is still for me a byproduct of the intensified drugs operation.

Well i think we should give credit to Duterte's war on drugs for this one. If the police of prior leaderships were the ones who found this out, mas malamang na marami lang pepera and this lab will not come out in the open. According to the police officers who investigated this, after the raid in a piggery in Floridablanca (if I remember correctly) a few days or weeks ago, their RD instructed all police stations to investigate all piggeries in their AOR's. Together with LGU officers (Business permit, Sanitary permit sections) naglibot daw sila sa AOR nila and ayun nga, nakita na ito. So this is not really found by accident lang. This was found through the efforts of the local police assisted by the LGU, with the instruction coming from the Police Regional Director, who of course answers to Gen. Bato, and you know the rest.

• Like (+1) 1

natisod o hindi, the question remain - bakit hindi ito nadidiskubre noon pa man???

im not asking you to give the credit to him, but this is still for me a byproduct of the intensified drugs operation.

simple lang kung hindi natisod hindi pa rin nadiskubre yan malamang ... kasi kung alam talaga ng kapulisan yang operasyon eh di dapat may operasyon kontra droga na pinapunta dun.

Malinaw naman na ganito ang nangyari at hindi ito isang drug related operation.

“Last year, somebody applied for a permit for piggery but that person no longer came back to the municipal hall. We decided to inspect this place for compliance with fire and sanitation rules and regulations as a way to implement the marching order of Governor (Lilia) Pineda and Vice Governor (Dennis) Pineda to check all those who applied for piggery and poultry permit. That’s why I had with me Bureau of Fire Protection and health office personnel when we came here,” he disclosed.

Pero bakit ba ang hirit eh para bang isa itong drug operation na pasimuno ng Duterte admin at dahil sa kanila eh nakajackpot ng napakalaking huli. Are you not giving Du30 the credit? sino ba ang nakaupo these past 3 months? dont contradict yourself

Edited by rooster69ph

simple lang kung hindi natisod hindi pa rin nadiskubre yan malamang ... kasi kung alam talaga ng kapulisan yang operasyon eh di dapat may operasyon kontra droga na pinapunta dun.

Malinaw naman na ganito ang nangyari at hindi ito isang drug related operation.

Pero bakit ba ang hirit eh para bang isa itong drug operation na pasimuno ng Duterte admin at dahil sa kanila eh nakajackpot ng napakalaking huli. Are you not giving Du30 the credit? sino ba ang nakaupo these past 3 months? dont contradict yourself

ano na naman pinagsasabi mo? ang sabi ko "I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT GIVE THE CREDIT TO HIM" Of course im giving the credit to the intensified DRUG WAR. alangan sayo ko ibigay? :lol: :lol:

Hindi mo na naman alam sinasabi mo utoy. hirit na naman ng hirit maka nega lang. aksidente man o hindi - ACCOMPLISHMENT PA DIN TO and that is a FACT

parang yung Jaybee Sebastian post mo lang ah :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P

Accomplishment pa din ... Ano ba ginawa ng kapulisan para matukoy ito? Masyado naman atang credit grabber na ito.

no planning was done by the police or drug authorities/agency, they are clueless that it exist, they were not even there yun nadiskubre ng local officials. Tinawag na lang sila nun accidenteng nabisto kasi compliance for fire and sanitation dapat ang sadya. And you dare to call that an accomplishment of the drug campaign of the current admin.

if i were to follow your logic ...

since ngayon lang nagoperate ang naia skyway, then accomplishment na naman ito ng Digong admin kahit na time ni PNoy ito inumpisahan, pinondohan. nagkataon panahon ni Digong natapos ...

Edited by rooster69ph

Accomplishment pa din ... Ano ba ginawa ng kapulisan para matukoy ito? Masyado naman atang credit grabber na ito.

no planning was done by the police or drug authorities/agency, they are clueless that it exist, they were not even there yun nadiskubre ng local officials. Tinawag na lang sila nun accidenteng nabisto kasi compliance for fire and sanitation dapat ang sadya. And you dare to call that an accomplishment of the drug campaign of the current admin.

if i were to follow your logic ...

since ngayon lang nagoperate ang naia skyway, then accomplishment na naman ito ng Digong admin kahit na time ni PNoy ito inumpisahan, pinondohan. nagkataon panahon ni Digong natapos ...

simple lang.. kung ikaw ay yung pulis na tinawag tapos nag file ka ng report tungkol dun sa nahuling shabu lab, san mo ilalagay, sa accomplishment o sa failure?

yung logic mo ang hindi ko ma gets, maka nega lang hirit ng hirit kahit sablay.. Parang Jaybee Sebastian post lang :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

back to the topic:

elsewhere.....

PSEi hits two-week high as Fed stands pat on rates

http://news.abs-cbn.com/video/business/09/22/16/psei-hits-two-week-high-as-fed-stands-pat-on-rates

yare yung HEPE ng nasasakupang laboratoryong nadiskubre...pati mayor idamay na rin hehehe

marunong si DU30 laging nsa schedule nya pumunta sa mga Army Camp.... para yung magbabalak ng PP magdadalawang isip!

sana baguhin na yung pangalan ng NAIA ibalik sa dati.... ano kya magiging reaksyon ni PNOY hahaha

Di lang yan, itigil na din mga paggunita sa edsa edsa na yan. Huwag na ito ideclare na national holiday. Tama na ang mga government-supported porpaganda ng kadakilaan at kabanalan ng mga Aquino. Hindi natin utang na loob demokrasya natin sa mga yan dahil unang una, si COry ay nagtatago sa Cebu nung EDSA 1. Pangalwa, wala namang binigay na demokrasya satin mga ito. Wala naman pinagkaiba mga Aquino sa mga Marcos. Magkaiba lang paraan nila ng pagiging sakim at pagpapanatili sa kapangyarihan. Pareho din naman sila handa pumatay ng mga walang baril. At mas matagal pa pinamayagpag kapangyarihan nila sa pulitika maging sa negosyo kesa sa mga marcos. Di ba? Sila ang naging pinakamalakas na pwersa sa pulitika after 1986. Media kontrollado nila. Ang mga pinakapangunahing negosyo dito sa pilipinas, kung di nila pagaari, pagaari ng mga kaibigan ng pamilya nila.

Kung yun ngang EDSA 2 di na ginugunita, ano pang dahilan para magcelebrate pa tayo ng anniversary ng EDSA 1?

I have no news about the Bureau of Customs campaign against drugs. Mostly, aside from the airport, the delivery of drugs could be transported through sea ports.

Most of the Customs' interceptions are at the airports because Meth, in its final form, are smuggled in via air transport. Time is of the essence to get it to distribution after manufacturing, hence the delivery by drug mules as airline passengers.

But raw materials for local meth production are brought in through sea ports because they are delivered in bulk. Typically, the raw materials are:

1. phosphorus,
  2. ephedrine or pseudoephedrine
  3. iodine (in elemental form), from which hydroiodic acid is formed

Most of the time, these materials are imported separately, and legally, with proper documentation.

It would be difficult for Customs intercept these, unless there have accurate intelligence reports to help them.

Edited by camiar
  • Like (+1) 1

mdali lng bumili nito sa mga legal importer kaya mahirap itrace kung ggamitin sa illegal

yung mga gamit sa paggawa ng droga ito ang dpat higpitan pero im sure madaming inspector ang nalalagyan pa rin na piring sa mata hahaha

But raw materials for local meth production are brought in through sea ports because they are delivered in bulk. Typically, the raw materials are:

1. phosphorus,

Most of the Customs' interceptions are at the airports because Meth, in its final form, are smuggled in via air transport. Time is of the essence to get it to distribution after manufacturing, hence the delivery by drug mules as airline passengers.

1. phosphorus,

Most of the time, these materials are imported separately, and legally, with proper documentation.

It would be difficult for Customs intercept these, unless there have accurate intelligence reports to help them.

Kungsabagay, may point ka.

But the Congress should put such bill on restricting those type of raw materials.

I may not agree with his pronouncements related to foreign policies, I may not agree to his fiery temper (and you know, his mouth), but still, there is no denying that only President Duterte can finally clean up our country from drugs, corruption, criminality, inefficiency in government service and others. My fervent wish when I campaigned for him is a safe place for my kids and as of this moment, we are already on our way there.

I was one of those who seethed with anger watching (in TV) crimes against innocent people happening everyday, (praying that my kids be kept safe) and we all know that this is because of rampant drug use. So I am one of the millions who rejoiced when he won the presidency. And I am one of those who agreed that there must be a cleansing of our society. I support his war on drugs.

My remaining wish is he be more open to other people's views and opinions, never disregard friendship and cooperation between nations and respect other's nations' views and opinions however contrary to his. Conduct further study on international issues. Be meek and humble with friends and equals.

Still, in general, I support my President.

(just dont make us communists!)

People: Duterte is a Dictator.

Duterte: I will not declare Martial Law.

People: You are a Dictator!

Duterte: Would you rather I declare Martial Law?

ABSCBN: Duterte to Declare Martial Law!!!!

People: nakakatakot na talaga, baliw na sya.

People: Duterte is like hitler.

Noynoy: Remember how Hitler rose into power?

Duterte: These idiots compared me to Hitler. Sino bang di magmumura sa problema ko.

People: You are a cousin of Hitler. You are only killing drug peddlers.

Duterte: what law prohibits me from telling criminals I will k*ll them?

People: HItler, Hitler, Hitler. committing genocides.

Duterte: Ok. If hitler kills 3 million Jews, I can k*ll 3 million drug addicts.

ABS-CBN: Duterte cites Hitler, I'd be Happy to k*ll 3 million

People: what kind of President would like to compare himself to Hitler. This is unacceptable.

Duterte: Delima have relationship with his driver!!

Delima: All lies, I have no relationship with my driver!!! Do you Like me Mr. President?

Duterte: I lost my appetite whenever I watch the sex videos.

Delima: There is no sex video of me, these are all fabricated lies.

Alvarez: we will watch it in the congress.

Delima: masyado nyo na akong inaapi, ano pa bang gusto nyo sa akin. Wala ba akong karapatan to have a sex life. Ikulong nyo na ako!!!!

People: Duterte is Mysogynist. tinatapakan ang karapatan ng mga kababaihan. Death of Democracy.

Edited by Kapote

The feeling is mutual Sen. Lacson

Lacson getting tired of interpreting Duterte’s pronouncements

- See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/583525/news/nation/lacson-getting-tired-of-interpreting-duterte-s-pronouncements#sthash.o4q76TFF.dpuf

"Nakakapagod na rin magbasa betwen the lines lalo na sa atin, sa labas ng bansa, international community, they take the words as they come out of the mouth of the President," said Lacson in a radio dzBB interview.

"Hindi naman puwede na ibu-burden mo pa sila na mag-interpret o magbasa between the lines," the lawmaker said, adding that it was "very clear" that the President was trying to make a comparison with his now infamous "Hitler remark."