• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

Hindi man seryoso si President Duts na humawak ng baril at makipag barilan sa Terrorista (na katulad ni Michael Douglas sa movie na Independence Day) , by wearing thw camouflage uniform would surely uplift the spirit of his men in the front line.

Galing sa psywar ni Duts.

On lighter note; ang kulet talaga! Nag camouflage na, mag Mamarawi pa! Kulet talaga ng mga matatanda..hehehe

post-121997-0-51482500-1499442255_thumb.jpg

Hindi man seryoso si President Duts na humawak ng baril at makipag barilan sa Terrorista (na katulad ni Michael Douglas sa movie na Independence Day) , by wearing thw camouflage uniform would surely uplift the spirit of his men in the front line.

Galing sa psywar ni Duts.

On lighter note; ang kulet talaga! Nag camouflage na, mag Mamarawi pa! Kulet talaga ng mga matatanda..hehehe

Its more of a morale support for the troops. Personally natatagalan na ako sa Mrawi crisis to end.

On other note, di ko alam na nasa ID4 pala si Michael Douglas. :)

Its more of a morale support for the troops. Personally natatagalan na ako sa Mrawi crisis to end.

On other note, di ko alam na nasa ID4 pala si Michael Douglas. :)

Ay sorry! The American President pala yung nasa isip ko. Hahaha!

Si Bill Pullman!

Sensya na. Hehe.

Anyways, tagal ba?

I have no knowledge of combat operations, pero in other places took more than that to neutralize the terrorist.

Ay sorry! The American President pala yung nasa isip ko. Hahaha!

Si Bill Pullman!

Sensya na. Hehe.

Anyways, tagal ba?

I have no knowledge of combat operations, pero in other places took more than that to neutralize the terrorist.

DU30 should have put more pressure for the AFP to end the crisis much earlier. Its true that other countries have worst scenario but Marawi crisis should have been isolated and contained for the terrorist to have limited resources for them not to last a month.

DU30 should have put more pressure for the AFP to end the crisis much earlier. Its true that other countries have worst scenario but Marawi crisis should have been isolated and contained for the terrorist to have limited resources for them not to last a month.

Well true.

However, we really dont know what was goin on down there.

No wonder they terrorized a city, in order to give them enough supplies diba? And besides that attack was well planned and financed. There are other considerations perhaps thats getting their way to crush Maute Group.

Tsk. Of course all of us pray that this crisis end the soonest.

yellow idiots.. defend this

19883968_929370063868797_198693611643439

GOOD NEWS: 3-Million backlog sa lisensya, naisaayos na!

Simula Disyembre noong 2016, nagsimula nang i-distribute ng DOTr - LTO ang inabutang 3-Million backlog sa driver's license cards. Ito ay nakumpleto nitong Pebrero 2017.

Simula Agosto, maaasahan naman ng mga motorista ang pag-distribute ng driver's license cards na may 5 years validity.

Simula Disyembre noong 2016, nagsimula nang i-distribute ng DOTr - LTO ang inabutang 3-Million backlog sa driver's license cards. Ito ay nakumpleto nitong Pebrero 2017.

Simula Agosto, maaasahan naman ng mga motorista ang pag-distribute ng driver's license cards na may 5 years validity.

Mga incompetent talaga. Nagmamalinis pa. Paano leader nila ganun :) Si Duterte pa nag-ayos ng gusot nila :)

Good job, President DU30!

Edited by JFK

kaya pala nung kumuha ng bagong lisensya kapatid ko.... papel lang binigay sa kanya... balik daw after six months....

Sige,,, defend this

20136593_10155457756177889_246397815_n.j

Edited by jopoc

kaya pala nung kumuha ng bagong lisensya kapatid ko.... papel lang binigay sa kanya... balik daw after six months....

Sige,,, defend this

20136593_10155457756177889_246397815_n.j

As I understand from Daphne's post, the 3 million backlog as of June 2016 has been cleared in June 2017.

There's still backlog between June 2016 and the present.

You see, the backlog was created by the ineptness of the previous administration under Abnoy.

On top of the Drivers ID backlog, the problem on car plates is so huge and complicated that up to now, the present administration cannot make a headway. Blame it on the late commissioner Torres and her benefactor, Abnoy.

• Like (+1) 1

I trust that the President is well informed enough for him not to pressure the military to end the crisis early, which I assume would be for political reasons.

Our military is not trained nor well equipped to fight urban warfare, but they are still doing a good job in containing the war to within just 4 barangays in Marawi and defeating the Mautes despite the fact that the terrorists are better prepared and well armed for this type of battle.

FIBUA (Fighting in Built-up Areas) is the most complex and deadliest type of warfare.

It will be more difficult for our government troops as they tighten their cordon around the terrorists. It will get even bloodier and deadlier as they go into close quarter combat, fighting room-to room, just a few meters apart, with IEDs set to explode at every path leading into the terrorists positions and behind their escape routes.

The ISIS terrorists want it this way because of the global media coverage they get out of it.

Complicating the matters are the civilians taken as human shields, considering that perhaps some of the civilians are actually sympathizing with and assisting the terrorists.

Strategic and tactics wise, our armed forces are doing OK.

President Duterte does his job through wise leadership by shielding the military from political pressure from political opportunists, martial law oppositionists, human rights activists, and just plain military bashers.

Edited by camiar

As I understand from Daphne's post, the 3 million backlog as of June 2016 has been cleared in June 2017.

There's still backlog between June 2016 and the present.

You see, the backlog was created by the ineptness of the previous administration under Abnoy.

On top of the Drivers ID backlog, the problem on car plates is so huge and complicated that up to now, the present administration cannot make a headway. Blame it on the late commissioner Torres and her benefactor, Abnoy.

and i thought change has come.....

same old thing... blame the past administration.

yes, i understand the ineptness of the past admin... but 1 year into the digong presidency, and still no progress... the license plates issue... c'mon.... there should be progress now in fixing the problem... but obviously there is none..... it seems the inept governance has continued....

ah ok... so i get it on the license backlog... they are saying that there is no more old backlog from the Pnoy administration, only a new backlog from the digong administration.... wow... eh di may backlog pa rin. gaguhan lang nangyayari... it is like "nabayaran ko na yung utang kay pedro... pinambayad ko perang inutang ko kay Juan."

and i thought change has come.....

same old thing... blame the past administration.

yes, i understand the ineptness of the past admin... but 1 year into the digong presidency, and still no progress... the license plates issue... c'mon.... there should be progress now in fixing the problem... but obviously there is none..... it seems the inept governance has continued....

ah ok... so i get it on the license backlog... they are saying that there is no more old backlog from the Pnoy administration, only a new backlog from the digong administration.... wow... eh di may backlog pa rin. gaguhan lang nangyayari... it is like "nabayaran ko na yung utang kay pedro... pinambayad ko perang inutang ko kay Juan."

For a person who advocates due process, you are conveniently forgetting that the solution to the Drivers' ID and the Car Plates fiasco is the resolution of the supply contract dispute case in court.

If the government ignore the rights of the car plates supplier, seize the shipment, and proceed to distribute the plates to its owners, without resolving the customs duties, taxation and payments disputes, would you accept it as the proper way to move forward?

For a person who advocates due process, you are conveniently forgetting that the solution to the Drivers' ID and the Car Plates fiasco is the resolution of the supply contract dispute case in court.

If the government ignore the rights of the car plates supplier, seize the shipment, and proceed to distribute the plates to its owners, without resolving the customs duties, taxation and payments disputes, would you accept it as the proper way to move forward?

i was just commenting on the post that there is no backlog anymore.... you are straying from that.