What R U Going To Do Kung May Nanliligaw Sa Gf Mo?

what if your married then you have a girlfriend and shes young and beautiful dami nanliligaw sa kanya would you let her accept suitors since your a married man naman which would be unfair sa kanya?

Naku, ganyan nangyari sa akin...nun una ok lang coz she ignores them...but now, she entertains them na...ano gagawin? Buntisin Natin! Hahaha!

insecure lang ang ma-ooffend na ligawan GF nya.

hellow, GF pa lang yan, baka lang natsambahan mo lang, why not prove your worth with competition? ang alam ko lang na takot sa competition is yung born loser.

kung mahal mo isang tao, you will strive the best for her, even though sometimes you have to admit, na hindi ikaw yun. :hypocritesmiley:

its up to you na lang to control yung suitors, pag bastos na suitors, do as you will (lagay mo sa drum then buhusan mo ng semento , hehehe ), pero pag may respeto naman to you and your GF, pagbigyan.

remember di lahat ng magBF/GF nagkakatuluyan, why clip her wings then ?

well, this happens a lot of time to my GF..

ummmm..para sakin naman e since we're just in a BF/GF relationship, wlang problema kung may mga manligaw sa kanya. e kung s habulin b naman tlga xa ng guys dahil s maganda xa at mabait. it'll be her choice kung ano gagwin niya dun s manliligaw. kasi i think it's a man's nature na manligaw diba? kya kahit anong pagpigil natin s mga kapwa nating lalake sa pagligaw s GF natin, e ung si GF lng makakapigil dun s motive nung guy. kaya kung mahal ka tlga ng GF mo, siya ang ggwa ng paraan para tumigil n ung suitor niya...^_^

• 2 weeks later...

May mga nanliligaw pa din sa gf ko,before she was not reacting sa mga nagpaparamdam.I don't mind na makipag-kaibigan sya, i just tell my gf na if she do feels na iba na un gawa like sumosobra na un pagiging friendly ng guy to the extent na di na kumportable gf ko,sya na nagawa ng way na umiwas.

I just don't like the idea rin ng iba natin kapatid na pag sinabi na may bf na, parang praning na nacha-challenge ba ligaw pa din.Pumapasok sa isip nila lagi un "kung asawa nga naagaw pa,gf pa kaya."Before when I didn't have a gf,i don't keep this ideology,my respect to the guy eventhough I like his girl.If they do break up in a natural way,un saka ako man-liligaw in the right time pero un nasa relationship sila,grabe ka naman para masabi lang na naagaw mo at lalakeng lalake ka. Tapos un stalker styles na mga bro natin, gf ko nakaranas ng ganun,ayun minura ko sa text,tinatawagan ko ayaw sumagot ng gago. Buti tumigil na,I gave him a warning for his own sake and I mean it talaga...if one day gawin ulit un nya sa gf ko,i know where he works and i know how to do things the clean way.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do nothing is not what I was hoping for as an answer ... You do something , or at least you should say something ... If the guy is very insisting and a cold bastard , if you don't do nothing , he'll just mess you up ...

Better thing to do is deal with it , but in a democratic way . Talk with your girl , it should not be hard to do that . Tell her that you trust her and she knows what to do and you don't have to dictate her what decision to make . If you both trust each other , wala ng worries dapat . Jealousy at some point is healthy but not the violent jealous type sana ..

If she makes a bad decision , it means you're already losing her and bad timing for you ... Hahaha !

courting another guy's gf just means that person has no respect whatsoever to you and the relationship. i don't get what the other's point in saying that insecure guys are the one's that are offended! dude that's it! you should be offended because the guy does not respect you and what you have with your girl! gago ba sya, irerespeto ko pa sya e ginagago na nya ko?

Kahit anong taray ng GF mo, kung open pa rin sya to other suitors wala ka magagawa. In my opinion, konti lang magagawa ng bf dito. Its all up to the gf kung papatulan nya ang nanliligaw sa kanya. Kung pinatulan pa niya, then hindi talaga siya loyal sa yo. What more kung mag asawa na kayo?

tama ka. kahit anong gawin mo kung gusto nya ba wala kang magagawa.

since lahat ng naging gf ko eh magaganda, natural lang na marami pang manliligaw sa kanya, parang nakakapag isip pa nga kung wala ng nanliligaw eh. so what am i gonna do about it? aba, i have to be careful, dami kalaban eh. no problem kung nagpapaligaw lang, wag lang sasamang makipagdate sa nanliligaw sa kanya, away na yun.

putol yuyuy daw... tsaka papatira sa mga momoys nya. :D

had this suitor who came back from the States not knowing that I am committed already until I told him. When he found out, that didn't stop him from trying to compete for something he thought was "rightfully his" (which includes trying to brainwash our entire household and the pabongga effects). When my diplomatic attempts to leave me alone didn't work, BF took the next step. One text message from BF to suitor and we never heard from him again. There are other stories too like one that was blown out of proportion when the guy told everybody I know that BF had beaten him up for 3 straight hours and involved threats and stuff... He can do that if he wants to, I know, but we know too when to pick our battles. The issue was so catastrophic we're still laughing about it to this day.

He also knows I can't lie to him and I can't hide anything from him vice versa. I am more friendly with the guys so at times it can become a problem when some would get the notion that I am open to courtship when I really am not. Our deal when such thing happens is that we talk bout it to make sure that there's no attraction on my part, then, I make the first attempt to make them stop (which is, most of the time, humane and gentle). If that doesn't work, he takes the reins. He does it funny... diplomatic with a twist. Besides, seeing him alone is enough to make them shy away.

but if it's another girl who gets flirty with me, ibang usapan at ibang modus operandi na 'yun!

Edited by BallBreaker