What R U Going To Do Kung May Nanliligaw Sa Gf Mo?

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm....

Kung GF lang... steady lang ako and tuloy ko lang ang pagiging good BF ko and I will be around her more... Hindi naman liligawan ang GF mo kung kita ng ibang guys na wala silang chance makalusot OR wala silang chance at all laban sa iyo. :D

Kung asawa ko na, ibang usapan na yan..ilalabas ko na ung Samurai ko. :evil:

Ako I think normal na may mangligaw sa gf ko. It only means na talagang maganda siya. kasi kung ako lang ang nagkagusto baka something is wrong with my definition of beauty. :lol: :lol:

Pero I would ask my gf if she does want to be courted by another guy. kasi pag pumayag siya hihiwalayan ko na. pero kung ayaw ng gf ko at nagpupumilit ang guy na mangligaw. . . . . . malaking away na yun. :angry:

tama ka dyan pare!!

pero ako, gagawin ko, the best revenge... kakaibiganin ko yung guy hanggang maging chummy-chummy kami. ewan ko lang kung makakaligaw pa sya after that. i've done it twice before and it works!

i will see how my gf reacts towards the guy. pag willing siya magpaligaw, hanap na ng iba. if she's not willing, di ko na kailangan mag-react. most probably she will be the one to send the guy away. kung diplomatic yung guy sa pangungulit, kakausapin ko na lang. pag medyo agresibo at nakakabastos na, sisiguraduhin ko na di na sya makakalapit pa.

• 5 months later...

its difficult...

my experience was this...

my gf and i had a fight

i tried to seek an advice from his guy bestfriend...thinking that he knows my girl more than i do...

bestfriend, keeps to stay on the safe side..told me this and that, that didnt really helped at all...

until somebody told me...

the bestfriend is now the new bf of my girl...

and they've been together for long, even when i was seeking advice from from the bestfriend....

what an "ouch" right?!

what i hate about is the situation, i was seekin an advice from the new guy...

and i was even clueless for godsake...

if only i was told...earlier, that could've eased the pain and the hatred that i felt....

i almost wanted to k*ll the guy....

until now, i just wish not to see him again...

your girlfriend told you bout this suitor/assh*le right? so this only means she trust you regarding those kind of sensitive issues and knows that you trust her and she can handle herself. The reactions in this room are all right. If your girl entertains the guy then buddy it's your lost. Dump your girl coz this only proves that she's not contented with you. But if your girl comes to you for help coz she's pissed of with the suitor/assh*le being so persistent knowing that your girl has you already then LAY THE SMACK DOWN ON THAT assh*le!!! :thumbsupsmiley: