This is what you said. You are implying that Marcos would have been convicted had he lived. Which is why I asked you how sure are you that Marcos would have been convicted had he lived? It is apparent you don't even know what you are posting about.

That was in response to your statement that: "Marcos was never convicted of any moral turpitude."

Can't you see in my 2nd sentence? "But neither mean that he's guilty or not"

Do you blame the Emperor of Japan for the women raped by the Japanese during World War II. Do you think Marcos have specific orders to rape and torture them?

Ah, if I follow your thinking, then Marcos was a weakling and a poor leader. His military was doing all of these heinous crimes left and right, and people knew about it but were afraid to speak up. By not having anything to do with it, as you imply, then Marcos was a lousy leader. Still, command responsibility, right? Just that you guys like to defend the indefensible.

But really, do you think Marcos didnt know what was going on? ;-)

What do you want me to say? That what you're saying are absolute truths? Again, check out the CHR and check if there are complaints filed against Marcos before engaging me in an argument.

Like I said, I don't need to fight for anything because I am just stating what is in the law while here you are making conjectures which you obviously can't prove. Throwing ad hominems won't help your hopeless case. Move on.

My ad hominems have been repeatedly proven many times over here and abroad. It is asinine for you to repeatedly give credence to sources that are convenient to your stand.

What I have been saying about Marcos are absolute truths. Proven many times over. Not just by me. But by sources that the logical should give credence to. No amount of falsifying and paid (or worse, unpaid?) troll call center agents can change that.

Edited by TheSmilingBandit

Are you speaking for yourself?

naks. you think so?

im impressed. the words, ad hominem, asinine, credence, dolt and the like are not in your post. good job.

seems like the SC has temporarily put a stop to the burial of the plunderer, or the wax dummy, whichever comes first. hehe.

Yes, I think so. Why? Are you envious that I have a wide vocabulary? :lol:

The SC has temporarily put a stop to the burial of a president, soldier and Medal of Valor recipient. These are facts. Your labels on Marcos are all conjectures.

and since james cutter says so, it must be gospel truth! hallelujah! i give credence to james cutter on this statement. it would be asinine of me to say otherwise. just like so many of his bold predictions. and yes, i wish i too had somebody to feed me these words that i dont regularly use.

so conjecture lang pala lahat na lumalabas na human rights victims ng idol mong kawatan. derechohin mo na. sabihin mo na that they are lying and conjecture lang silang lahat.

Huh? I said "I think so". I never said "I said so." :lol: Anyway, this is trolling. I leave you to the mods.

Yes, conjecture because they have never been proven.

leave me anywhere you want. you call people so many things, and you are still around with all your made-up stuff like your idol murderer. if the words "think" and "said" deserve a warning because it is such an insult to an esteemed username-changing poster like you, then let them warn me.

so oo nga, your point is that all the whining of the victims are untrue, right? it is all staged, right? kasi nga Marcos never committed any of those things since they were unproven, right? that is why Marcos deserves a burial with all the honors due a person with his credentials, right? that is your point, right?

Based on the word "neither", you are stating two things. Aside from what I said that Marcos was never convicted, what was the other thing that you stated?

"But neither mean that he's guilty or not" - i'm sorry for you that you can't understand that. i think you are close minded.

Edited by ibirp

How did you know? You asked them before they died?

Yeah...pwede mong isama yan sa sinabi ni JCutter na dumbest and ridiculous...iadd ko na din na hilarious things na we ever heard....

I will Vote for a BIG "NO" for Marcos burial.

Even those who were buried there at the Libingan ng mga Bayani will even would not agree.

Nabahiran na ang karangalan niya..mahirap bang intindihin iyon!!! Wise UP!

• Like (+1) 1

I was never suspended by FDL. I took a hiatus. You could confirm it with her. I think it was more than one month. It was about two and a half months.

Was I quoting you? Read the post which I quoted and understand it.

your "yellowtard" label to everyone against the Marcoses are all over MTC. try to review your posts.

Edited by ibirp

‘Liberal America’ writer: Duterte cussing not directed at Obama
In the United States, an independent group dissected an accurate transcript of President Duterte’s Q&A with Reuters correspondent Jerome Morales and explained what Duterte said point by point.
‘Liberal America’ writer Nizza Gueco, admittedly not a Duterte fan, was concerned more about the implications of soured US-Philippine relations.
Gueco wrote in a column on the “Liberal America” website, “Lo and behold, my suspicions were true, the line that was cut from the video above wherein the President said “p#tang$na” was not even directed to President Obama, it was directed to the reporter who, according to the President, 'just threw questions and statements.'"

Still, he never said to Obama "p#tang$na mo" which is a direct curse at Obama.

Duterte is now an international rock star.

keep kidding yourselves

the FACT is the bigger part of the world thinks he cursed the POTUS.

Duterte shouid have not made such remarks in the first place.

and look what his big mouth got us

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-07/duterte-outbursts-taking-toll-as-philippine-stock-losses-mount

Edited by jopoc

keep kidding yourselves

the FACT is the bigger part of the world thinks he cursed the POTUS.

Duterte shouid have not made such remarks in the first place.

and look what his big mouth got us

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-07/duterte-outbursts-taking-toll-as-philippine-stock-losses-mount

so big deal pa rin sayo kahit si OBAMA na mismo ang nagsabi na naiintindihan niya at alam niyang hindi personal attack sa kanya yung ginawa ni Digong. Si OBAMA na yun ha.

Pilipino ka ba talaga? seriously.... papano ka nakakatulog sa gabi na puro negative nasa isip mo? (at nung iba pa dito)

Seen zone sa positive news pero aktibo pag negative news. parang ang lungkot ng buhay na ganyan. abangers sa mali lang ang alam. :unsure: :unsure:

Mas importante pa sayo yung sinasabi ng ibang media na walang alam sa tunay na nangyari kesa sa mismong sinabi na ni OBAMA. Nagusap na nga yung dalawa di ba? ano pang problema mo? Itinama na nga ng mismong AMERICAN JOURNALIST pero mali pa rin sayo?? So nahusgahan na siya ng ibang bansa, so what? nagbago ba relasyon ng US at PINAS? Pinandirihan ba sya ng ibang leader dun sa ASEAN Summit? Binigyan pa nga tayo ng bagong armas at mga gamit ng US kahapon baka di mo alam.

Ganun ba kabobo mga businessman na dahil lang sa sinabi ni DIgong na itinama naman na ni OBAMA eh mag pupullout sila ng STOCKS agad agad? bakit nung mga nakaraang araw/buwan na nababa ang stocks walang ganitong isyu? dahil walang masisi? Mas maniniwala pa ko na ginawa nila un dahil sa takot sa davao bombing at state of lawlessness pero yung dahil sa sinabi ni Digong? nak nang,,., parang yung pag alis lang sa UN yan..

Losses in Philippine stocks are accelerating, with foreigners pulling more money from Asia’s most expensive market amid speculation the outbursts of President Rodrigo Duterte will have consequences that go beyond politics.

The Philippine Stock Exchange Index fell 1.3 percent to 7,619.10 in its biggest decline in five weeks. The gauge has dropped 6 percent from a 15-month high on July 21, paring its gain this year to 9.6 percent. Foreign funds pulled $58 million from local equities Wednesday, the most in almost a year, and have sold a net $333 million in an 11-day run of outflows. The index is down 2.3 percent this quarter, the only decliner among major Asian markets.

KEEP KIDDING YOURSELF

14212036_10153972814842831_2334235730908

Edited by daphne loves derby
  • Like (+1) 1

so big deal pa rin sayo kahit si OBAMA na mismo ang nagsabi na naiintindihan niya at alam niyang hindi personal attack sa kanya yung ginawa ni Digong. Si OBAMA na yun ha.

Pilipino ka ba talaga? seriously.... papano ka nakakatulog sa gabi na puro negative nasa isip mo? (at nung iba pa dito)

Seen zone sa positive news pero aktibo pag negative news. parang ang lungkot ng buhay na ganyan. abangers sa mali lang ang alam. :unsure: :unsure:

Mas importante pa sayo yung sinasabi ng ibang media na walang alam sa tunay na nangyari kesa sa mismong sinabi na ni OBAMA. Nagusap na nga yung dalawa di ba? ano pang problema mo? Itinama na nga ng mismong AMERICAN JOURNALIST pero mali pa rin sayo?? So nahusgahan na siya ng ibang bansa, so what? nagbago ba relasyon ng US at PINAS? Pinandirihan ba sya ng ibang leader dun sa ASEAN Summit? Binigyan pa nga tayo ng bagong armas at mga gamit ng US kahapon baka di mo alam.

Ganun ba kabobo mga businessman na dahil lang sa sinabi ni DIgong na itinama naman na ni OBAMA eh mag pupullout sila ng STOCKS agad agad? bakit nung mga nakaraang araw/buwan na nababa ang stocks walang ganitong isyu? dahil walang masisi? Mas maniniwala pa ko na ginawa nila un dahil sa takot sa davao bombing at state of lawlessness pero yung dahil sa sinabi ni Digong? nak nang,,., parang yung pag alis lang sa UN yan..

Losses in Philippine stocks are accelerating, with foreigners pulling more money from Asia’s most expensive market amid speculation the outbursts of President Rodrigo Duterte will have consequences that go beyond politics.

The Philippine Stock Exchange Index fell 1.3 percent to 7,619.10 in its biggest decline in five weeks. The gauge has dropped 6 percent from a 15-month high on July 21, paring its gain this year to 9.6 percent. Foreign funds pulled $58 million from local equities Wednesday, the most in almost a year, and have sold a net $333 million in an 11-day run of outflows. The index is down 2.3 percent this quarter, the only decliner among major Asian markets.

KEEP KIDDING YOURSELF

14212036_10153972814842831_2334235730908

in the news, Obama did not shake hands with Duterte.... says a lot, right?

bakit nangyari ito... ang idol nyo kasi... niyari nanaman ang america... may hugot lines pa sa nangyari 100 years ago... as if kasalanan pa ni obama yan.... as if walang ginagawa ang america to recompsate

heard of USAID Philippines? dun pa lang laki na tulong sa ating ng USA.

market is dictated by SPECULATIONS. kaya nga bumaba yung stocks natin kasi kinabahan mga investors na baka may negative na mangyari dahil sa mga pinagsasabi ni duterte.

Haters hate PDigong because he represents the change that majority of the Filipinos want. The elite don't benefit with the change that PDigong is offering so they shutdown the idea.The sad thing is that they can say with a straight face that Pnoy's administration us way better than PDigong's.

there are 2 kinds of changes... for the good and for the bad....

sometime, even if you want to do something for the good, pero you do not know the proper way to handle the issue, the result will be for the bad.

ganun lang yun

As far as I know, this thread is for your trolling and bashing (please correct me if I'm wrong about this FDL), so go ahead, but I would just like to say, it seems to be RETARDED that so many people keep attacking Duterte for the EJK etc etc but they don't seem at all to be concerned about the drug pushers and other criminals that plagued the nation during Aquino's time in the palace by the river.

As far as I know, this thread is for your trolling and bashing (please correct me if I'm wrong about this FDL), so go ahead, but I would just like to say, it seems to be RETARDED that so many people keep attacking Duterte for the EJK etc etc but they don't seem at all to be concerned about the drug pushers and other criminals that plagued the nation during Aquino's time in the palace by the river.

I'm not fond of deleting anyone's posts and maybe that's something to consider having one's own style -- so let the wilderness of them be wandered in this thread. ;)

Something that we can't control among people -- different strokes for different folks. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I'm not fond of deleting anyone's posts and maybe that's something to consider having one's own style -- so let the wilderness of them be wandered in this thread. ;)

Something that we can't control among people -- different strokes for different folks. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

hehehe you are a much nicer mod than I am then.

Some posters here say that the EJK is happening because of Duterte's tacit consent when it has never been proven. It's all moronic conjectures.

Based on the "logic" that EJK is due to Duterte's tacit consent, then the growth of drug pushers for the past 6 years is due to Aquino's tacit consent then?

You are missing the point. Again, there is no proof that there is tacit approval for Duterte. It is easy to blame him but hard to prove. Aquino was the CIC of the PNP and the AFP. He could have easily ordered both institutions to go after drug lords and the like. Why did it proliferate exponentially? Because he either allowed it or he ignored it.

My point is Duterte has no control over the EJK while Aquino has control over the PNP and AFP, being the CIC and he could have ordered these institutions to go hard at drug personalities.

But Abnoy is pretty close to one of the drug lords, that guy who was in a pic with him and De Lima

most of those are from the previous administration.... kung meron man naitulong ang duterte admin, ay mere positive outlook.... which is normal wthen there is a NEW administration (as pointed out there).

14225577_671361489695126_409693195379530

I know it is a meme... pero hindi ba totoo?

labo ni digong.

so kailangan mo talagang i dis regard yung statement na "improved peace and order" ma satisfy lang ang ego mo??.

typical classic jopoc.. sya lang ang laging tama.. tsk tsk tsk...

You are missing the point. Again, there is no proof that there is tacit approval for Duterte. It is easy to blame him but hard to prove. Aquino was the CIC of the PNP and the AFP. He could have easily ordered both institutions to go after drug lords and the like. Why did it proliferate exponentially? Because he either allowed it or he ignored it.

My point is Duterte has no control over the EJK while Aquino has control over the PNP and AFP, being the CIC and he could have ordered these institutions to go hard at drug personalities.

Can we agree that drug-related killings also proliferated exponentially the last few months since Digong won the presidency? Following the argument that exponential proliferation is the result of the President either allowing or ignoring something, then could the same not also be said of Digong? Digong is now the CIC of the PNP and the AFP, so he is now in control of those institutions and could also easily order both institutions to go after the perpetrators of EJK, but there is no success on that matter thus far. What's sauce for the goose should also be sauce for the gander.

It's hard to absolve Digong of the recent spate of killings because he has been associated with that kind of street justice ever since he was mayor of Davao. The Davao Death Squad is known to all and in his 20 years as mayor, the DDS was ever present. In those 20 years, can we not say that he either allowed it or ignored it as well? So it's kind of hard to dissociate that policy from Digong, especially when that is what he anchored his electoral campaign on.

So for me, the bottom line is EJK is wrong - doesn't matter who does it and to whom it is done. But the present strategy of the new leadership in the drug war is not to suppress this EJK - success is measured by how many drug pushers and killers are eliminated anyway. And that that's just the present reality now. Personally I don't mind drug pushers and killers dropping dead day by day, but what concerns me is the kind of culture that it creates. Especially the culture of impunity. It just trades one evil for another. Other people may not wish to worry about it, but I do.

Edited by filibustero

so kailangan mo talagang i dis regard yung statement na "improved peace and order" ma satisfy lang ang ego mo??.

typical classic jopoc.. sya lang ang laging tama.. tsk tsk tsk...

wala naman akong sinabi na i-disregard.... meron ba?

yup, lagi akong tama. hindi ako makikipagtalo kung sa tingin ko mali ako.

hindi tulad mo, mali na nga, hihirit pa.

Edited by jopoc

wala naman akong sinabi na i-disregard.... meron ba?

yup, lagi akong tama. hindi ako makikipagtalo kung sa tingin ko mali ako.

hindi tulad mo, mali na nga, hihirit pa.

care to explain this kung pano ka tumama dito? parang "Philippines leaving the UN" post lang? :lol: :lol:

sino ba ang nakiki "burned" ng mali naman at sablay dahit wala sa topic yung hirit? :P

most of those are from the previous administration.... kung meron man naitulong ang duterte admin, ay mere positive outlook.... which is normal wthen there is a NEW administration (as pointed out there).

so then explain this?

hindi mo nga dinis regard eh hindi mo din naman in-acknowledged. Para sayo eh "NORMAL" lang at walang credit na dapat ibigay, a typical classic negatibong jopoc

pag positive news - seen zone

pag negative news - AKTIBO

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by daphne loves derby