masyado ka namang hurt agad. yung isang infrastructure lang naman ang may direct experience ako e. hindi ko naman sinabing lahat ng ginawa ni macoy nasira. dun ka lang nag-dwell ano sa part na sira? e samantalang mas mahalaga yung part ng post ko about the pilferage. hehe.

Yung idol mong past administration, corrupt na, incompetent pa.

Ang mga naba-balita ko during the past administration, hindi naman nawala ang ang kick-backs from government project funds. They pocketed the amount before the projects started, but the implementation were not completed.

Glaring examples:

• New Car Plates fiasco - one year & 2 months na, di ko pa rin nakukuha and plate number na binayaran ko
  • Drivers' Licence ID fiasco - 3 months na, wala pa rin yung bagong driver's License ID ko
  • LRT Upgrade and Maintenance fiasco - asan yung ibinayad ng gobyerno sa maintenance ng LRT & MRT trains? Nasaan ang bagong train coaches?

the tag team emerges. here they are, standing up for the right to steal from the poor, hide the truth, abuse authority and position, and destroy lives of those who simply disagree with them.

as far as i know.

the last time i checked.

prove it.

none in jail.

they dont mean squat.

what kind of life is it if all that one does all day is type things he/it doesnt even believe in?

Edited by punkee

Yung idol mong past administration, corrupt na, incompetent pa.

Ang mga naba-balita ko during the past administration, hindi naman nawala ang ang kick-backs from government project funds. They pocketed the amount before the projects started, but the implementation were not completed.

Glaring examples:

• New Car Plates fiasco - one year & 2 months na, di ko pa rin nakukuha and plate number na binayaran ko
  • Drivers' Licence ID fiasco - 3 months na, wala pa rin yung bagong driver's License ID ko
  • LRT Upgrade and Maintenance fiasco - asan yung ibinayad ng gobyerno sa maintenance ng LRT & MRT trains? Nasaan ang bagong train coaches?

mister move on, stop bringing back the past administration. i have no need to defend them. hindi ko sila idol. they are done.

unlike some people who keep hanging on to dead politicians, and election losers.

Edited by punkee

mister move on, stop bringing back the past administration. i have no need to defend them. hindi ko sila idol. they are done.

unlike some people who keep hanging on to dead politicians, and election losers.

If you notice, the effects of corruption and ineptness of your idol administration is still ongoing.

Nakuha mo na ba yung replacement car plate mo?

Magmo-move-on ako pag nakuha ko na yung replacement car plates ko and new driver's license ID card. Bayad ko na kasi yun, wala pang napapakinabangan sa bayad ko.

Edited by camiar
  • Like (+1) 1

Glaring examples:

Magtiwala ba naman sa isang aginaldo Edited by NooB

If you notice, the effects of corruption and ineptness of your idol administration is still ongoing.

Nakuha mo na ba yung replacement car plate mo?

Magmo-move-on ako pag nakuha ko na yung replacement car plates ko and new driver's license ID card. Bayad ko na kasi yun, wala pang napapakinabangan sa bayad ko.

car plates ang angal mo? CAR PLATES!?! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

oh i remember. kasi that is the issue that affects you! when it doesnt affect you, you dont care. bago ba kotse mo? so inconvenienced ka?

i will not say much about the past admin as really, kayo ang mahilig magpabalik-balik sa kanila. suffice it to say that all the good things they have achieved are ignored by people like you anyway, such that your pathetic beef about them is car plates. wow.

i hope i emphasized the word IGNORE enough.

car plates. sheesh.

sagot sa kahirapan? KATOLIKONG YAMAN

VOW of poverty and SUFFERING OF CHRIST ba kamo???

13872884_10154369821284085_7894335613475

Another case of bigoted bashing of the Catholic Church.

The Catholic Church gets voluntary contribution from church-goers. Typically from 5 to 10 pesos every Sunday.

I give about 5 to 10 times more, because I feel I can afford to give more.

Other money come from profits in businesses like Catholic Schools and Hospitals.

The money is spent on Church operations, which, whether you like it or not, actually costs money.

Part of the operating expense are in maintaining charitable facilities like orphanages, birthing homes for unwed mothers, feeding centers, mission schools, etc...

The Philippine Catholic Church is also a major contributor of funds to the Vatican's missionary works worldwide.

Nakakatulong and yaman ng Simbahang Katoliko para maibsan ang kahirapan.

Nakakatulong din ang Iglesia ni Cristo, Mormon Church, Methodists, Seventh Day Adventists, etc...

Pero hindi ito ang SAGOT SA KAHIRAPAN. Isipin mo kung ano....

Edited by FleurDeLune

Another case of bigoted bashing of the Catholic Church.

The Catholic Church gets voluntary contribution from church-goers. Typically from 5 to 10 pesos every Sunday.

I give about 5 to 10 times more, because I feel I can afford to give more.

Other money come from profits in businesses like Catholic Schools and Hospitals.

The money is spent on Church operations, which, whether you like it or not, actually costs money.

Part of the operating expense are in maintaining charitable facilities like orphanages, birthing homes for unwed mothers, feeding centers, mission schools, etc...

The Philippine Catholic Church is also a major contributor of funds to the Vatican's missionary works worldwide.

Nakakatulong and yaman ng Simbahang Katoliko para maibsan ang kahirapan.

Nakakatulong din ang Iglesia ni Cristo, Mormon Church, Methodists, Seventh Day Adventists, etc...

Pero hindi ito ang SAGOT SA KAHIRAPAN. Isipin mo kung ano....

mr. do good right/saint, im not a bigot FYI

did you see it clearly? IT SAYS - STOCKS INVESTMENTS (some are in BIllions!)- not FOUNDATION and DONATION MONEY FINANCIAL STATEMENT

may sinabi ba kong walang natutulungan ang simbahan? ASAN????

How sure are you that every CENTAVO is devoted to good deeds?

sabi nila sa interview WALANG PERA ang mga catholic institution para tumulong sa rehabilitation ng drug suspects (help thy neighbor my ass), anong tingin mo dyan sa mga BILYONES na yan??? walang pera pantulong sa drug rehabs pero may pang invest sa stocks??

im talking about the church hypocrisy, fakeness and stupidity.

Edited by daphne loves derby

Saan ba nanggagaling ang pera ng Simbahan? di ba sa mga abuloy, donasyon at kinita sa mga investments nila? Do you really understand what you've posted?

I'm not saying you're a bigot. I'm saying you're statement is bigoted bashing of the Church.

Referring to me as "mr. do good right/saint" is ad hominem and a bigoted statement. What does that make you?

Anyway....

Sabi mo dun sa unang post, SAGOT SA KAHIRAPAN ANG KATOLIKONG YAMAN (sounds like the typical rant of my leftist friend)

But now, biglang buwelta ka. You're now ranting about the Church's lack of funds for DRUG REHAB?

Will giving of funds to drug rehab solve poverty?

In the first place, sino nga ba dapat ang nagpapa-rehab ng mga adik?

Ang gusto mo ba, ipa-mudmod ang pera ang simbahan sa masa bilang SAGOT SA KAHIRAPAN?

Abnoy's government doled out BILLIONS OF PESOS every year on the so-called poorest of the poor. Did it work? Me nangyari ba?

Edited by camiar

Bishop who got PCSO funds was a top Ayala stockholder

- See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/226430/news/nation/bishop-who-got-pcso-funds-was-a-top-ayala-stockholder#sthash.zuo7WDK9.dpuf

Published July 15, 2011 7:48pm
By JM TUAZON, GMA News
A bishop who sought and received Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) funds for his retirement home actually had millions invested in one of the country's biggest conglomerates, data from the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) show.

According to PSE records obtained by GMA News Research, the Roman Catholic Bishop of Tuguegarao owns more than 24,000 common shares of Ayala Corp. currently valued at P8 million.

With those holdings, retired Tuguegarao Archbishop Diosdado Talamayan held about 0.0049 percent of the total shares of the company which ranked him 73rd in the Top 100 stockholders list of Ayala Corp.

Since Talamayan retired, he presumably no longer has control of the investments.

So what's your point about the Tuguegarao diocese's PhP 8 Million shares in Ayala Corp? Did you know that 0.0049% of total shares is insignificant. And it belongs to the diocese, not to the bishop (the last sentence of your post tells it all).

Did you check if the retirement home he wants to build is for his own or for the diocese?

Typical bigoted bashing, using half truths and innuendos. Grow up.

I liken this issue to a bitter ex-girlfriend who, having been married for 30 years and now with grandkids, still can't move one from the ex-boyfriend who dumped her 30 years ago.

Swallow your pride. Move on. Heal. Live your life.

Sorry but I have to move this post to another thread unless you remove its sense of vagueness - only then I can repost it here.

Saan ba nanggagaling ang pera ng Simbahan? di ba sa mga abuloy, donasyon at kinita sa mga investments nila? Do you really understand what you've posted?

I'm not saying you're a bigot. I'm saying you're statement is bigoted bashing of the Church.

Referring to me as "mr. do good right/saint" is ad hominem and a bigoted statement. What does that make you?

well if you didnt call me a bigot, i wouldnt response like that cause I will not back down on you. patas lang.

anyways...

Anyway....

Sabi mo dun sa unang post, SAGOT SA KAHIRAPAN ANG KATOLIKONG YAMAN (sounds like the typical rant of my leftist friend)

But now, biglang buwelta ka. You're now ranting about the Church's lack of funds for DRUG REHAB?

Will giving of funds to drug rehab solve poverty?

In the first place, sino nga ba dapat ang nagpapa-rehab ng mga adik?

Ang gusto mo ba, ipa-mudmod ang pera ang simbahan sa masa bilang SAGOT SA KAHIRAPAN?

Abnoy's government doled out BILLIONS OF PESOS every year on the so-called poorest of the poor. Did it work? Me nangyari ba?

all im trying to point here out is that these church's hypocrisy is at full display. wag nila sabihin na wala silang pondo, ayan o BILYON nga. Hindi ko din sinabi na sila ang dapat lumutas sa droga, sa bibig nila nanggaling na gusto nila tumulong PERO WALA DAW silang pera. O anong maitatawag mo dun?

and that poverty thing is just a mere play of words, (sensya na hindi mo ata na gets) of course I know that the church will not solve poverty by itself.

So what's your point about the Tuguegarao diocese's PhP 8 Million shares in Ayala Corp? Did you know that 0.0049% of total shares is insignificant. And it belongs to the diocese, not to the bishop (the last sentence of your post tells it all).

Did you check if the retirement home he wants to build is for his own or for the diocese?

Typical bigoted bashing, using half truths and innuendos. Grow up.

did you also check na walang napunta sa bulsa niya kahit piso?? how sure are you?? control lang ng stocks ang sinabi, hindi ng totoong pera.

so masama na palang batikusin ang simbahan ngayon? bigoted bashing na agad pag simbahan pag pulitiko hindi? ANG GALING!!!

wala pa dyan yung bishop na humingi ng sasakyan ke GMA na hindi sosoli kung hindi na media at na scrutinize. Corrupt din sila. Grow up and wake up.

Opinion ko yan eh, kung sayo bigoted bashing, well sakin hindi. Hindi yan half thuths, ayaw mo lang talagang tanggapin

This is considered blasphemy or a profane talk against a certain religion. Anyone who attempts to further this post is subject for account suspension of not less than 15 days.

hi mam, facts po itong i pinost ko. verified facts. kung pulitiko yan ibang usapan at walang warning, pero bakit pag religion ang sensitive ata natin? hindi lang naman katoliko ang religion dito di ba? Nung may INC crisis at andaming batikos hindi ko nakita yang "blasphemy/profane talk" na yan. whats the difference?

bawal na po bang batikusin ang simbahan? kung bawal na eh di tatahimik na ko. ganun lang kasimple. ayaw kong ma suspend ang account ko eh. Kung ako po ay i sususpend niyo dahil sa pagbatikos sa simbahan using facts, then so be it. I have no right to complain kahit wala akong nilagay sa rules ng thread na yun about religion na ako ang nagpagawa/nag umpisa.

sensya

thanks.

Edited by daphne loves derby

hi mam, facts po itong i pinost ko. verified facts. kung pulitiko yan ibang usapan at walang warning, pero bakit pag religion ang sensitive ata natin? hindi lang naman katoliko ang religion dito di ba? Nung may INC crisis at andaming batikos hindi ko nakita yang "blasphemy/profane talk" na yan. whats the difference?

bawal na po bang batikusin ang simbahan? kung bawal na eh di tatahimik na ko. ganun lang kasimple. ayaw kong ma suspend ang account ko eh. Kung ako po ay i sususpend niyo dahil sa pagbatikos sa simbahan using facts, then so be it. I have no right to complain kahit wala akong nilagay sa rules ng thread na yun about religion na ako ang nagpagawa/nag umpisa.

sensya

thanks.

Umpisa pa lang hindi na pinapayagan ang anumang negatibo (lalo na't wala namang direktang kaugnayan sa politiks) at kung sino man ang lumabag, papaalalahanan muna, pag hindi nakinig, suspensyon na ng account.

Hindi ko na sana kailangan sabihin ito ulit pero heto:

Unang-una, anything that connotes negativity (inciting to flame war, trolling etc.) is not tolerable in any forum (yes, not only here in MTC but several others)

Pangalawa, current events ang issue sa INC noon pero eventually isinara ko din dahil sa iilang pag labag sa patakaran ng komunidad at may ilang nasuspende rin.

At panghuli, hindi lang dito sa Politics ipinagbabawal ang pag atake sa anumang relihiyon kundi sa religion section din, at may mga nasuspende at na-ban na ring mga myembro doon.

Umpisa pa lang hindi na pinapayagan ang anumang negatibo (lalo na't wala namang direktang kaugnayan sa politiks) at kung sino man ang lumabag, papaalalahanan muna, pag hindi nakinig, suspensyon na ng account.

Hindi ko na sana kailangan sabihin ito ulit pero heto:

Unang-una, anything that connotes negativity (inciting to flame war, trolling etc.) is not tolerable in any forum (yes, not only here in MTC but several others)

Pangalawa, current events ang issue sa INC noon pero eventually isinara ko din dahil sa iilang pag labag sa patakaran ng komunidad at may ilang nasuspende rin.

At panghuli, hindi lang dito sa Politics ipinagbabawal ang pag atake sa anumang relihiyon kundi sa religion section din, at may mga nasuspende at na-ban na ring mga myembro doon.

ok mam. will shut it.

thanks for the heads up

sensya na. in my 6 years in MTC ngayon ko lang nalaman na bawal pala i scrutinize ang religion dito. ironically, sa isang adult/sex oriented community

i rest my case

you only give credence to things that favor the marcoses. you have repeated that a gazillion times no matter how crazy it is. you have even done it under different nicks. why you even do that i have no idea yet.

for you to think that managing Singapore is just like QC only because of size just makes me roll my eyes. Managing a country no matter what size, is not the same as managing a city. of course, you will dispute that just because it does not favor the marcoses.

Lee Kuan Yew's influence continues to this day. And no, his influence is not marred by stealing from the people's money. You want to cite infrastructure development? Just take a look at how SG builds and builds, while their people dont get poorer, or get even richer, because of what they build. Without even mentioning names, I give credence to that over infrastructure built as a country goes bankrupt.

Upon checking, Singapore is a little bigger than Metro Manila. There is a big difference in managing an area of only 720 square kilometers than managing an archipelago of 300,000 square kilometers. If Lee was managing an area as big as the Philippines or bigger, then I would give credence to what he's saying.

again, you miss the point. maybe on purpose. you pick what is just convenient for your argument.

and just to bring some sense. Infrastructure.

SG keeps building and their country gets richer. the people too get richer.

Marcos kept building, and the Philippines got poorer. the people got poorer.

yun na lang. credence.