Dc And Marvel Universe

Well in CO they were selling both covers ng ASM annual peter in spidey costume and one in tuxedo. nabenta nakaagad yung tuxedo pero swerte nakuha ko pa ung spidey cost kasi un pa ang gusto ko.

About the Thor #1 turner variant. do you mean the third print or ung sketch ni coipel? I'll still buy the turner var colored kasi si TURNER kasi eh. hahahahaha.

I bought Wolverine 55 B&W variant yesterday. what did you guys bought so far for this week? Kkkk

Not the third print and not the Coipel.. May sketch variant si Turner sa Thor #1.. Kung mura lang binebenta yung Turner variant kunin mo na.. Kung mahal, medyo magdalawang isip ka.. Kasi hindi naman ganung ka-rare yung issue na yun kahit pa variant siya.. I think the variant of Turner was at 1 is to 1 lang naman.. Just my two cents, bro..

I bought a back issue today.. Marvel Zombies II #1 (first issue eh.. haha!) for just 50 bucks.. Syempre, sa Filbars Marikina na naman at may mga pina-reserve pa akong back issues kasi kakalagay lang nila ng mga bagong "on-sale" na back issues.. I also got all of my pulls from them.. Except for the Twelve #7.. Na-delay dahil undershipped ang Filbars sa issue na yun.. Haaay! Will be going to CO this Saturday to get my comics from them.. Can't wait to get my hands on the Crossed #0..

my reviews :

1. FINAL CRISIS 3 - starting to excite me. heroes in trouble. villains on top. maganda sya.

2. NIGHTWING 147 - not bad kaso di masydo connected sa RIP. 2 face asking nightwing for help. nice.

3. ROBIN 176 - medyo may connection sa RIP. matiaga talaga si robin sa paghahanap kay batman. na 123 na naman sya ni spoiler. so so.

4. DETECTIVE COMICS 847 - dragging story. ganyan pa rin mga past experience ni tommy with bruce. not bad na.

5. AVENGERS/INVADERS 4 - invaders escape from captors and battle the avengers. with help ng blacksheep avengers. hehe. dragging sobra.

yun muna so far. <_<

Edited by mazinger

Visited CO yesterday (Saturday) and got all of my pulls from them.. I browsed THE CROSSED #0.. And it boggled my mind.. Its as if I was in a "rage" infested movie (28 Days/Weeks movie franchise), and the 50 bucks I spent to get the issue was definitely worth it.. Galing!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Here are my pulls for this week:

Action Comics #868

Batman #679

Fantastic Four #559

Secret Invasion #5

Secret Invasion: Inhumans #1

Simon Dark #11

Mercy Sparx #0 - only this issue.. first appearance ulit eh.. :rolleyes:

Welcome to Hoxford #1 - Ben Templesmith! Yebah!

Tentative:

Golly #1

I am excited for Welcome to Hoxford #1.. Hope it delivers what I want it to deliver.. Gorefest! Yipee!!!

Golly #1 is another horror-themed comicbook from Image.. I am still thinking about it but I also might get this s@%t.. Hay naku! Sobra kasing hilig ko sa horror stuff eh..

BTW, the new Marvel Hero Clix (titled Secret Invasion) is out.. Got two packs/boxes.. Wala akong nakuhang rares.. <_< Kainis! Gastos!!!!

My pull list this coming week are the ff :

1. BATMAN #679 RIP

2. ACTION COMICS #868

3. BOOSTER GOLD #11

4. GREEN ARROW BLACK CANARY #11 ( ipapatapos ko lang ang story then drop ko na . very dragging sobra ) :thumbsdownsmiley:

5. GREEN LANTERN CORPS #27

6. SECRET INVASION #5 (OF 8)

7. FINAL CRISIS REVELATIONS #1 (OF 5)

I went to CO Gale last Sunday because I didn't know that X-Men: Legacy #214 is still part of Divided We Stand. I thought issue #213 was the last one. Good thing may mga kopya pa. I also got:

Hellblazer #246

Incredible Hercules #119

My list for this week:

BATMAN #679

CAPTAIN BRITAIN AND MI 13 #4 (I'm dropping this after the Secret Invasion tie-in kasi sa akin na nakatoka ang bayad sa bahay, ganda pa naman. :( )

FINAL CRISIS REVELATIONS #1

GREEN LANTERN CORPS #27 (I'm dropping this after Blackest Night)

MERCY SPARX #0 (First appearance lang din)

SECRET INVASION #5

SECRET INVASION INHUMANS #1

SECRET INVASION RUNAWAYS YOUNG AVENGERS #2

SECRET INVASION X-MEN #1

GREEN LANTERN CORPS #27 (I'm dropping this after Blackest Night)

Haaay! Blackest Night will be huge.. That is for sure unless Johns sucks up.. I just hope that when this storyline comes, the Superman arc (New Krypton) would be finished.. Kasi after the RIP storyline in Bats, I think mapapabili pa din ako nito dahil gusto ko makuha yung ramnifications after the storyline.. Magastos kapag sabay-sabay dahil sigurado ako that the Blackest Night in GL would cross-over to Corps and that would be another comic that would be added to my monthly pulls..

Hey guys,

Have you tried ordering online? Coz I found some sweet covers in Dynamic Forces with good deals and I wanna order some. But, wala akong credit card... I just need help. Pls...

Thanks for the concern

I also want to order on-line but shipping charges kinda makes me squirm in my seat.. Atsaka medyo may risk dahil hindi sigurado kung darating siya dahil ang ating mga Post Offices ay corrupt.. Minsan (as per some of my friends' experiences) daw sila na mismo ang nagbubukas ng package at kinukuha na daw ang laman kapag natipuhan nila.. Unless of course, may insurance ka from the seller (in this case, DF) kaso syempre may additional cost ito..

I suggest you get in touch with Sandy (of Comic Odyssey) and talk to him.. As far as I know, Sandy accepts orders if they are in PREVIEWS.. Kunyari toys, shirts.. Pwede naman daw.. At least dun mas sigurado ka.. If you want some stuff from DF, baka pwede din through him/his store..

Edited by revi

How will I know when they'll release the TBP of New Universal: Shockfront. I think it's still ongoing pero I just want the TPB.

Sawa na ako mag collect ng single issues kasi. Takes up too much space (with the cardboard backing and all) and it doesn't look nice when displayed on a bookshelf.

so far these are my comments on the ff:

1. Secret Invasion # 5 - Gloria Macapagal Arroyo is a SKRULL!!! check it out. issue is nice. gumaganda na ang story.

2. Final Crisis : Revelation # 1 - Dr. Light is burned by guess who? Libra is the MAN !! so far so good.

3. Action Comics # 686 - part 3 ng braniac saga . suntukan sila supes n brainiac.

4. Batman # 679 - Rip 4 - Batman is insane. Joker is in cahoots with Dr. Hurt.

the rest di ko pa nabasa...hehehehe

You can check out in MARVEL.COM, if it's not there, then that means that they havent published it yet. so you just have to wait a couple more weeks.

I kinda agree with you with TPB and comics, but I really collect comics. And instead of TPB's, why not HARDCOVERS. Much better quality and pangmatagalan. Kkk. All for now

:sleepysmiley03: :sleepysmiley03: :sleepysmiley03:

Actually hardcovers nga. heh heh

Marvel.com doesn't list their complete lineup eh. I was searching their site (using their search engine) for New Universal and all it keeps churning out are Universal War, Captain Universe, and the Kree-Skrull War. But I know they already published a hardcover of the first six issues of New Universal.

so far these are my comments on the ff:

1. Secret Invasion # 5 - Gloria Macapagal Arroyo is a SKRULL!!! check it out. issue is nice. gumaganda na ang story.

2. Final Crisis : Revelation # 1 - Dr. Light is burned by guess who? Libra is the MAN !! so far so good.

3. Action Comics # 686 - part 3 ng braniac saga . suntukan sila supes n brainiac.

4. Batman # 679 - Rip 4 - Batman is insane. Joker is in cahoots with Dr. Hurt.

the rest di ko pa nabasa...hehehehe

haha uu nga it was really funny :lol:

katabi pa sila ni Doctor Doom :D

post-163388-1218867139.jpg

^ Dapat nga sinama na din sa cover ng Marvel: 1985#1 si GMA eh.. Dun sa Villains cover.. nyahahaha!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Here are my pulls for this week:

Amazing Spiderman #568

Marvel: 1985 #4

Captain America #41

Uncanny XMen #501

Young XMen #5

Dark Ivory #3 (of 4) - isa na lang!

Tentative: FC - Legion of 3 Worlds #1

Will definitely wait for the reviews before I decide on the Legion of 3 Worlds.. I also hope that ASM's "brand new" storyline would win my heart back.. I am expecting good things for Spidey after this arc.. But I also expect the worst, coz that what has happened to my fave superhero since the Clone Saga.. Where's the love for Spidey, Marvel? <_<

Edited by revi

Eto supply ko for the week

Secret Invasion # 5 - Naku! Baka mag negative reaction ang Malacanang pag ganyan. Baka ipa-ban ang mga comics dito. LOL! Nice story telling on how Mr Fantastic was saved and his plan to end the Skrulls invasion with his brain (ano naman kaya niluluto niya this time)

Batman RIP 4- Oks lang. Kulang na lang ata na magkaroon ng super powers si Batman (ala superman) and all hell breaks loose. Wawang Alfred at mukhang di pa ren titigalan.

I was at co-galleria last night. Mukhang mabait at knowledgeable yung bantay dun kagabi (nagbibigay pa ng tips regarding tpb's). Sayang yung silver surfer na figue (mahal lang kasi).

Here's my reservation:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #568 (New Ways to Die)

FINAL CRISIS LEGION OF THREE WORLDS #1

GUARDIANS OF GALAXY #4

INCREDIBLE HERCULES #120

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #24

TANGENT SUPERMANS REIGN #6

TRUE BELIEVERS #2

X-FACTOR #34

YOUNG X-MEN #5

GHOST RIDER #26 - I forgot to include this in my email, I hope I can still get a copy.

The Skrull Empire has taken planet Earth and all of the leaders including our very own Philippine President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo . The Philippine President was duplicated or cloned by Skrull aliens and all of these events happened in a comic book, and not just an ordinary comic book but the famous international brand of comic books named >MARVEL Comics ! watch the video below....

Some snapshots from the video

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/pinoybiscuits7003/PDVD_002-3.jpg

Marvel Comics presents their popular comic hit 'Secret Invasion'

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/pinoybiscuits7003/PDVD_003-2.jpg

Whoa! Philippine President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo in a cameo, of all places, in Marvel Comics 'Secret Invasion'

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/pinoybiscuits7003/PDVD_013.jpg

Filipino Lienil Yu, the famous Marvel illustrator behind the drawings in 'Secret Invasion'

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/pinoybiscuits7003/PDVD_014.jpg

"nothing politically tainted" but just a tribute to fellow Pinoys

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/pinoybiscuits7003/PDVD_015.jpg

familiar icons of Philippine culture displayed in some frames in Marvel Comics

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/pinoybiscuits7003/PDVD_016.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/pinoybiscuits7003/PDVD_017.jpg

The famous Manila Cathedral Church, not the Quiapo church as specified in the video

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/pinoybiscuits7003/mc.jpg

The actual photo of the Manila Cathedral as depicted in the Marvel Comics

Went to CO today, and got all of my indie titles..

Ben Templesmith's Welcome to Hoxford blew me away.. Violent, twisted and sick! I can't wait for the 2nd installment..

Hindi ko nagustuhan yung Mercy Sparx and I am sure that I won't continue it..

Filbar's naman bukas.. haha..