Dc And Marvel Universe

Dude, someone took my Action Comics #866 sa reserves ko sa CO... What the f#&k???!!! :grr:

Anyway, I emailed Sandy and he said , sorry. Re-order na lang siya ulit.

Kainis yan ah.. Sana naman huwag ito mangyari sa akin.. I have not gotten my issues for last week.. I called up CO last Friday to ask if they have reserved all of my requests.. When I learned that StrawMen #1 got sold out, I had to call.. Andun naman daw lahat sabi ni Ate Irene.. Pati na din daw yung XMen 500 na Variant ni Turner..

Baka next week ko pa makuha mga reserves ko.. Isasabay ko na yung for this week..

Edited by revi

@mazinger: Haven't heard of those news.. But JSA will definitely be on my pull-list as long as Geoff Johns is at the writing helm.. Since issue #1 maganda sobra ang reviews sa JSA.. Just got a hold of JSA Annual #1 (was released this week, FYI), and is necessary for the current storyline..

By late September or early October yata lalabas yung big event sa Superman.. And yes, its called NEW KRYPTON.. It will involve the two Superman titles (Action and Supes).. 9 issues yata ito.. Kaya nga hindi ko kinuha mga tie-ins sa Batman RIP coz I know by October madami maganda lalabas sa DC eh.. Isa pa ay yung storylines sa GL.. Coz by that time, a prelude to Green Lantern's Blackest Night storyline will also be on the shelves (Final Crisis: Rage of the Red Lanterns)..

Inuubos talaga ni Geoff Johns ang pera ko.. Much like how Mike Millar at Marvel makes my wallet growl.. haha..

Also by this time, Jason Aaron's take on the Ghost Rider series at Marvel will turn for the better as the first issue of Ketch vs. Blaze should be within our grasps.. Issue #28 of Ghost Rider will definitely be a huge storyline for any slugfest fan.. At least, after ng New Ways to Die storyline sa Spiderman lalabas itong storyline na ito sa Ghost Rider.. Yun nga lang talagang walang pahinga sa gastos..

Ito yung mga magagandang lalabas sa dalawang comicbook giants after SI at FC.. Sa XMen kasi wala masyadong maganda.. Except for the Original Sin arc which I am also planning to get (this is about Wolverine and his son, Daken)..

And BTW, after RIP, there are news circulating that Neil Gaiman will take over the Batman comicbook series.. Isipin nyo, one great writer after another ang darating sa Batman comicbook.. That is just great!

Kakagaling ko lang din sa Comic Odyssey kanina.. Hindi ko napansin na hindi pala ako nabigyan ng MAN WITH NO NAME #3 ni Sandy.. I e-mailed him just now, and will call first thing tomorrow.. Haay! I hope may makuhanan pa, ayaw ko mabungi yung first storyarc ng series na ito.. Up to #6 lang naman siya eh..

I also got a hold of my Turner Variant of Uncanny #500.. This issue is smoking HOT if you check e-bay.. After just one week, collectors are scrapping for the last work of Michael Turner.. Nasa $40-50 ang bentahan ngayon nito sa e-bay.. Swak na swak ang pagkabili ko at just P1080.. At to make my smile even brighter, Filbars was able to get me a copy of the Dodson Variant at just 500 bucks.. $20 naman bentahan nito ngayon sa e-bay.. Isipin niyo na-i-set ko.. haha.. :rolleyes:

At natapos na din ang first story arc ng Northlanders (Vertigo title).. At patapos na din ang first storyarc sa Simon Dark.. Yipeee!!! haha.. Menos gastos ng kaunti.. haha..

Edited by revi
Kakagaling ko lang din sa Comic Odyssey kanina.. Hindi ko napansin na hindi pala ako nabigyan ng MAN WITH NO NAME #3 ni Sandy.. I e-mailed him just now, and will call first thing tomorrow.. Haay! I hope may makuhanan pa, ayaw ko mabungi yung first storyarc ng series na ito.. Up to #6 lang naman siya eh..

I also got a hold of my Turner Variant of Uncanny #500.. This issue is smoking HOT if you check e-bay.. After just one week, collectors are scrapping for the last work of Michael Turner.. Nasa $40-50 ang bentahan ngayon nito sa e-bay.. Swak na swak ang pagkabili ko at just P1080.. At to make my smile even brighter, Filbars was able to get me a copy of the Dodson Variant at just 500 bucks.. $20 naman bentahan nito ngayon sa e-bay.. Isipin niyo na-i-set ko.. haha.. :rolleyes:

At natapos na din ang first story arc ng Northlanders (Vertigo title).. At patapos na din ang first storyarc sa Simon Dark.. Yipeee!!! haha.. Menos gastos ng kaunti.. haha..

I haven't had the latest issues of my comics yet since I'm late by 3-4 weeks but I'm getting there. I just read Batman #678 and Detective Comics #846 and I can conclude that I really need to read the whole series again once it's finished.

Since New Krypton will come out by the time FC: Rage Of The Red Lanterns then I won't be able to get New Krypton. I'm really itching to get New Ways To Die but I don't know if I'm getting it. I'm adding Ghost Rider back to my list since I'm waiting for the GR vs GR showdown and I might get Reign In Hell.

What I'm looking forward to is JMS's run on The Brave & The Bold. It's still very far but it'll be a milestone since the "Archie Heroes" (The Shield, The Fly, etc) would cross over w/the main DCU. Archie Comics will still keep their property but I hope DC will be able to "get" them ala Captain Marvel way back then.

Is Eternals good? I'm thinking about this.

@revi

Iba ka talaga :thumbsupsmiley:. Kunin mo na din yung Alex Ross variant ng Uncanny X-Men #500 para kumpleto na.

guys, ito ang nabasa ko sa cbr :

"Big things are also happening in Johns's "Justice Society of America," which will go weekly in November thanks to an Alex Ross-illustrated special starring the Kingdom Come Superman, another special centered on Magog, and a final special called "The Kingdom," which follows all the JSAers who have received their greatest wish from Gog. "It doesn't turn out so well for most of them."

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=17483

ENJOY SPENDING ! hahahaha. :thumbsupsmiley:

btw, those robot collectors , here's the big news DAIMOS (GX-43 ) is coming out this september 2008.

post-16485-1217633122.gif

Edited by mazinger
And BTW, after RIP, there are news circulating that Neil Gaiman will take over the Batman comicbook series.. Isipin nyo, one great writer after another ang darating sa Batman comicbook.. That is just great!

Dan Didio announced last SDCC that Neil Gaiman will team up with Andy Kubert for a Batman Story in 2009! :thumbsupsmiley:

for more info

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/080727-dc-nation-2.html

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/080727-didio-gaiman.html

Since New Krypton will come out by the time FC: Rage Of The Red Lanterns then I won't be able to get New Krypton. I'm really itching to get New Ways To Die but I don't know if I'm getting it. I'm adding Ghost Rider back to my list since I'm waiting for the GR vs GR showdown and I might get Reign In Hell.

What I'm looking forward to is JMS's run on The Brave & The Bold. It's still very far but it'll be a milestone since the "Archie Heroes" (The Shield, The Fly, etc) would cross over w/the main DCU. Archie Comics will still keep their property but I hope DC will be able to "get" them ala Captain Marvel way back then.

Is Eternals good? I'm thinking about this.

That up & coming Ghost Rider arc is one for the books eh? Will definitely get this.. Should be one "hell" of a ride.. haha..

Bro, kunin mo na yung New Krypton.. Yung Rage of the Red Lanterns, parang one-shot lang naman eh.. Its just a pre-lude of sorts.. But will definitely tie-in to the Green Lantern storyline.. Ang alam ko, 2009 pa naman ang Blackest Night..

First time I've heard of the cross-over you mentioned above.. It seems na madagdagan ang pulls ko.. I love crossovers especially company crossovers.. Kailan ba ito? Sana mid-next-year na lang para medyo hindi masyado magastos..

Eternals? Hwag mo na kunin ito bro.. I don't think something's huge is coming up on the title.. Just concentrate on the ones na merong may special/major event like New Krypton.. :thumbsupsmiley:

@revi

Iba ka talaga :thumbsupsmiley:. Kunin mo na din yung Alex Ross variant ng Uncanny X-Men #500 para kumpleto na.

:thumbsupsmiley: haha..

I actually have the Ross cover.. What I did not get is the Land cover..

Sabi nga sa akin ni Ate Irene na kung bibitawan ko daw yung Turner variant ko, madami daw nakapila na kukuha.. Demand has really gone up.. 20 copies lang daw ata dumating sa kanila.. Kasi nga, at 1:30, hindi ka pa sigurado kung Dodson or Turner makukuha mo.. Kaya I always knew na baka magkaubusan nito.. And it is a landmark cover, diba?

medjo busy kaya di ko mabasa mga comics ko at di ako makarelate hehe sa mga latest news :D

Busy saan? haha.. Busy sa kakaparty? hahaha.. Puros kasi babae nasa isip mo yata ngayon eh.. haha.. Iba talaga si reachard, chick magnet!.. :thumbsupsmiley:

guys, ito ang nabasa ko sa cbr :

"Big things are also happening in Johns's "Justice Society of America," which will go weekly in November thanks to an Alex Ross-illustrated special starring the Kingdom Come Superman, another special centered on Magog, and a final special called "The Kingdom," which follows all the JSAers who have received their greatest wish from Gog. "It doesn't turn out so well for most of them."

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=17483

btw, those robot collectors , here's the big news DAIMOS (GX-43 ) is coming out this september 2008.

Ooops.. Weekly? Well, kahit na ganun pa man, mukhang mapapakuha ako nito.. Haay! GASTOS!!!

Upcoming comic events that I like to pickup:

-Superman: New Krypton

-Batman: Cacophony by KEVIN SMITH. yes, KEVIN f#&kin' SMITH!

-Marvel Illustrated: Wonderful Wizard of Oz

-SI:Inhumans: you guys better get this. this is the start of the new Marvel Event

-Spawn #185 (portacio-mcfarlane-holguin team)

-Hellboy: In the Chapel of Moloch (Mignola-drawn comic)

Kevin Smith in Batman? I have not heard about that.. That is definitely a keeper!

SI: Inhumans will definitely be on my pull-list.. I actually can't wait for issue #1.. Because deep in my mind, the question of "WHERE THE HELL IS BLACK BOLT?" lingers deeply.. haha..

Dan Didio announced last SDCC that Neil Gaiman will team up with Andy Kubert for a Batman Story in 2009! :thumbsupsmiley:

for more info

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/080727-dc-nation-2.html

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/080727-didio-gaiman.html

Welcome to the thread, bro.. Hope to hear more of your thoughts.. :cool:

Edited by revi

just want to comment on the Grant Morrison run on Batman R.I.P.

if i'm the only one who thinks it sucks. fine. i'll bear your anger. but yes, grant morrison does suck on batman r.i.p. because it feels like he's having his way with the batman mythos. wait.. check that... he's f#&king RAPING the batman mythos!!! so yes, I officially hate grant morrison and i wish he would just die. hehehe. that said, this is one story line i hope they will retcon at some point because i just don't reconcile batman with any other dc character. it seems like a good idea... but it's not. Batman is too.. iconic. pero that's just me being a purist. besides, writers do have sucky runs. i.e. Final Crisis and Batman R.I.P. to name a few. hehehe.

(Although, i still collect final crisis for the sake of keeping up with the whole dc major event continuity.)

At any rate, ako medyo limited sa marvel ang pull list ko. then i buy a graphic novel here and there. but other than that, ok na ako. mahal mag collect ng comics. hehehe. it's a drain on the wallet kung more than 5 ang pull list ko.

anyway.. back to replacing batman... it's not the same feel as having bucky replace steve rogers on the captain america mantle. although i would like to see tim drake replacing batman someday but that's a long way off. bruce has too much left in the tank to be shelved. and i don't really like where morrison is going with batman. so hopefully they're bringing gaiman on board to salvage the wreck that is Batman R.I.P.

speaking of which, does anybody know where i can get P.B. XX? hindi sila detailed sa Pugad Baboy na thread e. hehehe.

@ revi

I mean the DF variant of Alex Ross for Uncanny X-Men #500 para set mo na talaga.

I actually read about Jeff Smith's Batman series. He's going to use one of his own creation: Onomatopeia (?) from his run on a Green Arrow comic ata.

Di pa rin talaga ako sigurado sa New krypton, tingnan natin pag lumabas na para mabudget ko. Pero in the bag na yung Ghost Rider. At kung sino man ang interesado dun sa darating a GR arc eh kumuha na ng Ghost Rider #23 dahil dito nagcomeback si Danny Ketch at dito din ata unang lumabas si Zadkiel.

Didio didn't emphasized na crossover yung mangyayari sa The Brave & The Bold pero in-continuity daw ito kaya talagang milestone. Nabanggit niya din na walang plano ang Archie Comics sa mga "Archie Heroes" pero pagtapos ng crossover eh malamang magbago ng desisyon ang Archie Comics at baka hindi na ma-acquire ng DC although gusto ng DC na kunin ang mga "Archie Heroes". Wala pang certain date kung kelan ito pero malamang 2009 na ito lalabas.

Nothing's huge on the Eternals side pero medyo naguustuhan ko yung space adventures sa Marvel recently at kakaumpisa pa lang kasi kaya medyo napapaisip ako, tas medyo tied-in din sila sa supernatural/mystery genre kaya napapaisip ako eh.

@norbyela

I'm actually interested w/your list pero SI: Inhumans lang talaga ang sureball sa akin dun. I'm still thinking about getting Eternals and Reign In Hell pero tingnan natin sa sahod. Hahaha!

@reachard

Tama na muna FHM bro, baka maging artista ka na nyan. Hahaha!

@radq97

It's my first time to read a Grant Morisson book (except for his contribution on Ressurection Of Ra's Al Ghul and his first arc w/JLA). I was satisfied w/those books but I guess he's writing evolved and many are commenting that you just need to wait until his story finishes and you'll be rewarded. I tried to re-read the first RIP books and somehow I feel it's decent but when I read it the first time I was really confused. I read the 3rd chapter and the tie-in from Detective Comics and I was confused again but I'm willing to give him a shot and read the books again once the series is done. Oh by the way, this is my same feeling towards FC but FC is better although I have to re-read the series (issues 1 & 2) also.

@mazinger

Gaiman on Batman? Hmmm, sounds tempting.

@judewafu

Thanks for the artist info bro.

^Grant Morrison is known to just shelf criticisms that are thrown at him.. He is that stubborn much like Alan Moore.. That said, I do think that the RIP saga in Bats is a "been there done that" kind of a storyline.. Comicbook historians and critics will always think of Knightfall in the same vein when they read RIP.. Medyo iba nga ang contexto kaso pareho naman ang dating.. The mantle of the Bat will change hands again.. Nothing new here.. And all of us do expect that Wayne will be back donning the Batman costume much like what happened in KnightQuest/KnightsEnd storylines..

But much like khumpleetist, I expect a better turnaround in Morrison's work as the series nears its end.. I am still hoping, much like how I feel with Final Crisis now..

And another thing, I also feel that it was lame to bring back Bucky from the dead.. Ang tagal ng patay tapos bubuhayin.. In this light, I feel that medyo pilit din naman ang pagpalit ni Bucky kay Steve Rogers.. And deep in my gut, I know that Steve Rogers will be back.. Kailan ba hindi nila binuhay ang mga iconic figures na pinatay nila? haha..

@khumpleetist: Baka di ko na kayanin yung variant na yun.. haha..

@all:

Here are my pulls for this week:

Avengers/Invaders #4

Hulk #5

Invincible Iron Man #4

Twelve #7

Final Crisis #3

Echo #5

Rest #0 (will not continue this.. 1st appearance eh!)

The Crossed #0 (can't wait!)

Konti lang this week.. kaso parating na yung mga 1st issues ng mga ilang indie titles ko.. Plus yung New Ways to Die storyline sa Spiderman at weekly pa naman ito.. Atsaka bakit ang tagal ng Dark Ivory #3 akala ko parating na this week ito ah.. Hmmm...

@revi

Well, I've mixed feelings about bringing Bucky back since the story was delivered quite nicely but of course the essence of death is ignored. But i'm w/you that dead should be dead. Buti pa sa Ultimate universe. Captain America will be back someday, sigurado yan. We have the same feeling w/Rest and The Crossed pero Rest lang ang kukunin ko, mapapadagdag yung The Crossed eh, katatapos ko pa lang naman sa Cable at nagdadalawang isip ako kung itutuloy ko pa.

@norbyela

Abah? At konti lang pul list mo ah? Di ka ba kumuha ng Final Crisis? Sige lang, dagdagan mo pa raket mo sa mga Koreano. Hahaha!

My pull list for this week:

AVENGERS INVADERS #4

DETECTIVE COMICS #847

FINAL CRISIS #3

HELLBLAZER PRESENTS CHAS THE KNOWLEDGE #2 (OF 5)

HULK #5

NEW EXILES #9

NIGHTWING #147

REST #0 (this issue lang)

ROBIN #176

SECRET INVASION FRONT LINE #2

@revi

Well, I've mixed feelings about bringing Bucky back since the story was delivered quite nicely but of course the essence of death is ignored. But i'm w/you that dead should be dead. Buti pa sa Ultimate universe. Captain America will be back someday, sigurado yan. We have the same feeling w/Rest and The Crossed pero Rest lang ang kukunin ko, mapapadagdag yung The Crossed eh, katatapos ko pa lang naman sa Cable at nagdadalawang isip ako kung itutuloy ko pa.

Much like you, bro, I won't be continuing Rest.. Kaso first appearance eh.. Baka pumatok.. haha.. But you'll never know, kung sobra ganda ng review at sa patingin ko ay agree ako, baka matuloy ko.. haha.. I've been eyeing the Crossed since I saw it in Previews 2 months back.. Naiintriga ako at parang maganda talaga..

Cable? Disontinued na din ako after the first arc.. Not really interested unless the baby that Cable is holding, dies.. Or if Bishop will have a change of heart.. nyahaha!

yeah, but, I'm living-in with my gf sa may anonas now. but I still go home in Marikina in some weekends. amg layo kasi ng byahe sa Ortigas eh. I have a hectic schedule during the weekdays. :thumbsdownsmiley:

And to add, sobra nga trapik ngayon at mahal pa ang gas.. :grr:

yup, lonti lang. FC? No way! Hehehee. I have too much in my list of titles who wants Avengers/Invaders #1&2? Ayoko na eh. Benta hindi bigay. Actually, hindi ko pa binubuksan pa 'to.

CAPTAIN AMERICA?! I think Bucky should be the new one. Diversity should be adapted in the comics now. I think also that they should change Batman. Pero yung last stiry parang Sherlock Holmes na death pero instead na patay, severely injured na lang. Hehehe. Superman? I dont know how can this guy change. These guys (superheroes) should have babies by now. That's what I think. Dont get angry guys, this is just what I think... I think. Kkkk

The Avengers/Invaders series is indeed a letdown.. But 12 issues naman siya eh.. Tingnan na lang natin, but I honestly feel that its a waste of money.. Just continuing it dahil nakuha ko na lahat ang issues hanggang sa pinakabago eh.. Sayang din..

The superheroes of yesterdays should have babies? haha.. Sa tutoo lang kahit nga apo pa pwede na din eh.. Just look at how old Batman is.. He was even a grown up in Detective Comics #27 (1st appearance).. So talagang matanda na sila.. hehe..

Napaisip tuloy ako sa isang scene sa movie na MallRats.. There was this conversation there where it was asked as to how Lois Lane can have sex with Superman.. Kasi daw yung "pagsabog" ni Superman sa loob ni Lois ay kasabog-sabog.. Meaning having sex with Superman and his "cumming" would literally k*ll Lois.. Ginawang parang bala ng baril ang sperm ni Superman.. I laughed but if you think about it, mapapasabi ka ng.. "Oo nga ano?"

Who has THOR #3? Un na lang kasi ang kulang ko sa collection ko. thanks.

Try going to Filbars Riverbanks dito sa Marikina pag napadalaw ka.. Baka meron pa sila.. Hindi for sale kasi yung akin eh..

@norbyela

Oh, congtas sa pagkuha nung ASM Annual #21 di ko alam kung ano ang value status nito dahil sa One More Day pero pag na retcon siguro ulit yung OMD eh baka magtaas ito. Too bad that you didn't like Avengers/Invaders pero I'm in for the long run like revi kahit hindi ok ang istorya pero maaga pa naman so baka gumanda pa.

Di ko alam yung War Of Kings ah, ano yun? Ok naman yung Nova kahit hindi siya nakatie-up sa Secret Invasion. So far, yung mga istorya sa Guardians Of The Galaxy eh parang one-shot ang dating kaya ok din.

May Thor #3 ako pero isang kopya lang at ito lang ang Thor comic ko, kinuha ko lang ito kasi dito sila nagkita ulit ni Iron Man pagtapos mamatay ni Captain America. Good luck na lang sa paghahanap ng back issue.

@revi

Ganyan din feeling ko sa Rest, baka ituloy ko pag pumatok tutal 5 issues lang pero wala na talaga akong budget sa The Crossed.

Mabagal kasi yung tinakbo ng Cable pero malamang lamang eh magcrossover ito sa mga X-books in the future kasi nga si Bishop ang kalaban niya. Time travel din ang concept pero hindi pareho nung kay Booster Gold. Bad trip din ako at naging kontrabida si Bishop kasi nga Pinoy ang nagdrawing pero half baked pa lang naman ang pagiging kontrabida niya dahil hindi pa narereveal kung sino yung baby at mas alam niya malamang ang history nito dahil mas nauna siya sa period ni Cable at naranasan niya yung consequences nung nabuhay ito. Di na ako nagreserve sa pull list ko pero baka kumuha pa rin ako.

Btw, apart from the "Archie Heroes" eh madadagdag din yung mga Milestone characters na ginawa ni Dwayne McDuffie a DCU. Wala akong kilala dito pero nakita ko na siguro itong mga ito one way or another before. Hindi pa sinabi kung saang comic lalabas pero magiging bahagi na sila ng DCU.

Edited by khumpleetist
Thanks guys for the replies and concerns.

Kahapon biglaan bumili ang ang GF ko ng Spider-man:One More Day HC?! Napaginipan nya kasi ng ilang araw. Biglaang nagchoke ako sa air nung sinabi nya nuong nsa CO kami. Kkk. Sana magdream sya ng ganyan araw-araw. HAHAHAHAHA! I love my GF.

I gotta make habol sa NOVA: SI Tie in

Wala na akong makitang Thor #3. siguro magpaorder ako kay Sandy nalang ng CO

You guys gotta watch Kevin Smith's movies. They kicked ass and sobrang funny.

:headsetsmiley: :headsetsmiley: :headsetsmiley:

One More Day is the most crontoversial and disappointing Spider-Man story so far. The series was masterfully crafted until Quephisto made the "magic". But thanks to this story anyway because it made Ben Reilly look good.

Di ka pa huli sa SI tie-ins ng NOva dahil wala pang lumalabas.

you know what? someone should post the latest wizard comic price guide here. what do you guys think?

Madalang na kasi akong bumili ng Wizard eh at si revi eh paminsan minsan bumibili. Although hindi na din ako bumibili eh subukan mo yung Comic Buyer's Guide. Pde kang maka-order nito sa CO pero konti lang ang colored pages nito pero mas madaming pages kesa sa Wizard. Mas covered din ang Golden Age, Silver Age at Bronze age kesa modern, isama mo na rin ang indie. mas marami ring price listing pero sinubukan kong icompare sa Wizard minsan pero hindi sila tally at medyo malayo ang agwat ng mga presyo.

just bought yesterday:

ASM ANNUAL 21A w/ mill case

In CO. they are selling THOR #1 Turner var. I reserved one already. What do you guys think?

Alam mo, kung nakita ko yang ASM Annual na yan, binili ko na yan.. haha.. Kaso naunahan mo na ako eh.. When that came out I was in Grade 6.. My mom was telling me to buy that but I bought Spiderman vs. Wolverine instead.. So, hindi ko na nabili at since then, hinahanap ko na yan.. Syempre at that time, budgeted lang ang bigay na allowance ng parents ko, so hindi ako pwede bumili ng madaming comics.. :blush:

When I got older (working na) I bought the Softbound copy of the wedding issue.. Kaso, syempre iba pa din ang original at first print..

If the Thor #1 variant is the sketch one, go for it.. I just checked ebay, and its selling well but not really that high.. Nasa 10-16 dollars yata.. The common Turner variant is around $5 lang..

Well in CO they were selling both covers ng ASM annual peter in spidey costume and one in tuxedo. nabenta nakaagad yung tuxedo pero swerte nakuha ko pa ung spidey cost kasi un pa ang gusto ko.

About the Thor #1 turner variant. do you mean the third print or ung sketch ni coipel? I'll still buy the turner var colored kasi si TURNER kasi eh. hahahahaha.

I bought Wolverine 55 B&W variant yesterday. what did you guys bought so far for this week? Kkkk

I'm visiting CO later, post ko mga kinuha ko pero delayed ako ng 3 weeks.

Hey, Mac. were you looking for me last week?

Punta me tomorrow.

:headsetsmiley: :headsetsmiley: :headsetsmiley:

I was, di bale next Thursday around 7PM - 8PM andun ulit ako.

I'm still getting my back issues. Here's what I bought:

FINAL CRISIS #3 (SUPERGIRL COVER)

DARK TOWER: END WORLD ALMANAC

DARK TOWER: THE LONG ROAD HOME #5

NEW EXILES #8

HELLBLAZER PRESENTS: CHAS - THE KNOWLEDGE #1

AVENGERS/INVADERS #3

THE INCREDIBLE HERCULES #119

STAR WARS: REBELLION #15