Dc And Marvel Universe

Frank Castle as Cap? he should be known as Captain Carnage :lol: its Cap on drugs minus the shield but with 2 assault rifles :lol:

hehehe frank castle is cool...hope he wears caps costume siince nasa kanya ung mask ni captain america..hehehe..magiging extreme captain america cya hehehe...........
cap would beat down Frank one on one weapons or not.

Yeah.. Cap is a super soldier.. He drank a super soldier serum that was designed to create super soldiers.. It was called: Operation Rebirth.. The genius behind the project was Dr. Abraham Erksine.. (code named Prof. Erksine).. Steve Rogers (Cap) was the first guinea pig..

But Erksine got shot after successfully making Steve Rogers a super soldier.. He was shot by a Nazi spy, as soon as the experiment was finished.. Kaya walang ibang super soldier except for Captain America..

Frank Castle is just a talented man who can definitely k*ll.. :)

hehehe frank castle is cool...hope he wears caps costume siince nasa kanya ung mask ni captain america..hehehe..magiging extreme captain america cya hehehe...........

- there are rumors that it might happen since cap was arrested and frank was the one we last saw holding cap's mask.

- another speculation would be that cap maybe the new ronin in new avengers... its not echo anymore

Cap is dead...for now... who do you think will don the red white and blue? No Frank Castle pls :lol:

The storyline is from Civil War..Cap is going to the court room ... *bam* patay..walang kalaban laban

Maybe Daniel Rand (Iron Fist) will impersonate Cap... like he impersonated Daredevil in Civil War :lol: :lol:

Cap is dead...for now... who do you think will don the red white and blue? No Frank Castle pls :lol:

The storyline is from Civil War..Cap is going to the court room ... *bam* patay..walang kalaban laban

Maybe Daniel Rand (Iron Fist) will impersonate Cap... like he impersonated Daredevil in Civil War :lol: :lol:

Definitely not Castle! Unless he goes like Lobo who claims he's now a reformed man (see 52). But whe Lobo kills he makes it look funny/comical. But when Castle does, it gets on my nerves (Anyone who remembers Castle "killing" Nick Fury?). But I guess that's why he's called the Punisher.

Winter Soldier is a good candidate.

Hawkeye is a good choice as well.

I really really doubt Cap would stay dead, he ain't be the iconic symbol of Marvel but he's the Superman of Marvel. Plus the fact that Ed Brubaker has a way of handling death (read The Devil In Cell-Block D arc from Daredevil last year). And Captain America is one of the must read comics since the Winter Soldier arc so I doubt he'll stay dead.

Definitely not Castle! Unless he goes like Lobo who claims he's now a reformed man (see 52). But whe Lobo kills he makes it look funny/comical. But when Castle does, it gets on my nerves (Anyone who remembers Castle "killing" Nick Fury?). But I guess that's why he's called the Punisher.

Winter Soldier is a good candidate.

Hawkeye is a good choice as well.

I really really doubt Cap would stay dead, he ain't be the iconic symbol of Marvel but he's the Superman of Marvel. Plus the fact that Ed Brubaker has a way of handling death (read The Devil In Cell-Block D arc from Daredevil last year). And Captain America is one of the must read comics since the Winter Soldier arc so I doubt he'll stay dead.

malay mo may super healing din ang super soldier serum and cap just went off the grid d ba? look at green goblin....may side effect and goblin formula na and meron na cyan super healing din...i still say frank castle would be cool as the next cap america..........

punisher: in the name of america die bastards(shoots everybosy in the head hahaha) :cool:

this will be a disaster like the spiderman clone debacle

it's not even the fact that he's dead, what gets me is how he died.

a f*cking sniper!?!? Captain America killed unceremoniously by a sniper?

you gotta be f*cking kidding me

next thing you'll know Wolverine will die of massive diarrhea.

anyway every one knows that Ultimate Cap is the REAL captain america

malay mo may super healing din ang super soldier serum and cap just went off the grid d ba? look at green goblin....may side effect and goblin formula na and meron na cyan super healing din...i still say frank castle would be cool as the next cap america..........

punisher: in the name of america die bastards(shoots everybosy in the head hahaha) :cool:

I doubt na may side effect yun. Kung meron man eh retcon ang mangyayari.

Punisher is best served as Punisher not as Captain America.

this will be a disaster like the spiderman clone debacle

it's not even the fact that he's dead, what gets me is how he died.

a f*cking sniper!?!? Captain America killed unceremoniously by a sniper?

you gotta be f*cking kidding me

next thing you'll know Wolverine will die of massive diarrhea.

anyway every one knows that Ultimate Cap is the REAL captain america

While Ben Reilly didn't made his impression for me as a disater this would.

Not yet dead, but the next issue is an autopsy of his body (unless there's a switch).

I haven't read the issue but being killed by a bullet doesn't surprise me because this guy is a soldier.

How bout Porcupine aka Alexander Gentry dying from his own weapon by an accidental fall impaling himself from his quills?

Or the recent "Asian Spider-Man" from Sensational Spider-Man plunging to his death because he wasn't able to stick to the other building after a swing. :lol: