Dc And Marvel Universe

haha.. bro, I think you are asking too much from Marvel.. Captain America is one of their staple characters.. And bringing him back as Steve Rogers seems to be likely.. hehehe.. Only time would tell.. I just hope that the storyline would be a good one..

I have the newest Punisher: War Journal.. This is the issue where the Punisher decides to give up being "Captain Punisher" (haha!!!) and "officially" passes the mantle to the Winter Soldier.. Now, its a toss up between Hawkeye and the Winter Soldier.. My bet? Winter Soldier.. But I would not mind at all, if Hawkeye becomes the next Captain..

it would suck if hawkeye becomes cap america...i love hawkeye as hawkeye..he's the only reason i like the avengers in the first place.......id rather have winter soldier as cap america..who gives a s**t for winter soldier/bucky anyway

it would suck if hawkeye becomes cap america...i love hawkeye as hawkeye..he's the only reason i like the avengers in the first place.......id rather have winter soldier as cap america..who gives a s**t for winter soldier/bucky anyway

Yeah, Hawkeye is better if he's just plain Hawkeye but for me he's the best candidate for being the next Cap.

Ei bro since ur avatar is GL are you reading the current arc (Sinestro Corps)?

Yeah, Hawkeye is better if he's just plain Hawkeye but for me he's the best candidate for being the next Cap.

yeah of cors..started collecting them since green lantern 55..hehehe..before the destruction of the cors and till kyle took up the mantle and the events of zero hour but kinda quit after 110...the art and story started to get a little stale and boring.....but was able to get rebirth and now the sinestro wars......... :thumbsupsmiley:

yeah of cors..started collecting them since green lantern 55..hehehe..before the destruction of the cors and till kyle took up the mantle and the events of zero hour but kinda quit after 110...the art and story started to get a little stale and boring.....but was able to get rebirth and now the sinestro wars......... :thumbsupsmiley:

So ur the resident GL reader. Hank Henshaw really surprised me on his one-shot. I never had any idea that he wants to die to forget everything. That's one of the rare times that a comic story got me. I wonder what the other 9 laws are. :huh:

Edited by khumpleetist

Ah, the Messiah Complex. Can't wait for this but sad to say I won't get it. This would be a new hope for the 198 mutants as the 199th is born.

I am getting the whole Endangered arc, bro.. I find it dragging, though..

Still I would definitely get the Messiah Complex storyarc.. I'll just take my chances.. haha.. It looks pretty promising..

I dunno what would Ra's Al Ghul's resurrection promises. I mean it's already spoiled: Ra's ressurection. I'd recommend Countdown Arena. DC's been hyping it that it's a slugfest of heroes from the Multiverse and only 1 will survive to join Monarch against the Monitors.

I've been getting the Grant Morrison run on the Batman comicbook, bro.. So, I would most probably get Ra's storyline, as well.. The Countdown Arena seems pretty good.. Will get this also, most probably..

Ei bro, you might as well check out Justice League again because the Injustice league story is decent so far.

Thanks, bro..

Was thinking of getting this.. But decided not to.. (the reviews on issue #13 weren't really good).. Medyo dumadami na kinukuha ko per week kasi eh.. hehe.. I decided to get the Tales of the Sinestro Corps instead rather than the JLA's In-justice league storyline.. I might get the JSA storyline on the Kingdom Come Superman storyline though, coz it seems to be tied up with the current Countdown series..

Hey bro.. Any thoughts on the up and coming Alex Ross' newest project.. "Superpowers." Not from DC or Marvel, but from Dynamite Entertainment (Red Sonja, Claw).. Parang maganda kasi ito eh.. But sa December pa ang release..

Edited by revi
I am getting the whole Endangered arc, bro.. I find it dragging, though..

Still I would definitely get the Messiah Complex storyarc.. I'll just take my chances.. haha.. It looks pretty promising..

Good thing I never continued w/the Endangered Species Arc (though I have the One-shot) I would get the Messiah Complex Arc believe me but I'm totally loaded. :thumbsdownsmiley:

I've been getting the Grant Morrison run on the Batman comicbook, bro.. So, I would most probably get Ra's storyline, as well.. The Countdown Arena seems pretty good.. Will get this also, most probably..

Thanks, bro..

I heard Grant Morisson is really having a great run (I had issue # 666 and it was decent) but Ra's ressurection doesn't seem to appeal to me at all. I'm not surprised w/a guy who used to have a Lazarus Pit to be revived. No offense to Morrison or Ra's (I even think Batman's #1 villain is Ra's) but something's missing. It would've been better if they haven't announced who would be ressurected you know...

I'll pass Countdown: Arena cause my friend is getting it and I'll just borrow his copy. Hehe. :lol: Dami ko na rin kasing kinukuha.

Was thinking of getting this.. But decided not to.. (the reviews on issue #13 weren't really good).. Medyo dumadami na kinukuha ko per week kasi eh.. hehe.. I decided to get the Tales of the Sinestro Corps instead rather than the JLA's In-justice league storyline.. I might get the JSA storyline on the Kingdom Come Superman storyline though, coz it seems to be tied up with the current Countdown series..

Either the Injustice League or The Tales of The Sinestro Corps is really great. I had both and believe me that Cyborg Superman One-shot shocked and impressed me a lot :thumbsupsmiley: . I'm also following the JSA storyline and it's quite steady though the JLA storyline favors me a bit.

Hey bro.. Any thoughts on the up and coming Alex Ross' newest project.. "Superpowers." Not from DC or Marvel, but from Dynamite Entertainment (Red Sonja, Claw).. Parang maganda kasi ito eh.. But sa December pa ang release..

Yeah, I saw this. Good thing it's only priced at $1. I'm getting both covers but I'm negative on picking up the issue after that.

sa movieforumz.com.........dun ko cya na panood..may link dun pa punta sa veoh.com for that movie...im looking for the animated dr. strange right now..anybody know a link where i can watch it? :goatee:

Look for the torrent in isohunt.com or mininova.org

http://powet.tv/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/mcniven_cover_4.jpg

And I didn't like Anne Heche's voice on Lois Lane. For some reason everytime I hear Lois say her lines, my mind subconsciously replaces Lois' face with Anne's... and the fact that I know she's a lesbian makes it hard for me to believe that she and Superman has a relationship going. This is bad because it distracts me from the flow of the movie.

But I can safely say that the DC animated movies are better than the Marvel ones so far. The only Marvel animation that I liked (in terms of character design) is X-Men Evolution. I just wish they'll use the character design template from that series to create their other animations in the future.

I do hope Marvel reverts to the old Cap costume.. Coz it does suck.. Yuck!!! <_<

Hey! Got several good finds in the bargain bins today.. :thumbsupsmiley:

All in mint condition..

The Thing #1 (1983) - Php40.00

X-Men Adventures #1 (adaptation of the TV Cartoon Series) - Php25.00

Marvel Comics Presents #2 (1988)

Batman the Movie #1 - Php40.00

Harley Quinn #1 - Php30.00

Batman Chronicles #1 (1995) - Php40.00

SpiderMan/Gen13 #1 (Fine Cond.) - Php80.00

Creed/TNMT #1 (1996) from Lightning Comics - P15.00

Green Lantern #1 (2005) - Php80.00

who's the new cap america by the way?

I am not following the Captain America series.. So correct me if I am wrong.. But I have not heard any news that Captain America has already been replaced.. Any clarification would be appreciated.. Baka naman yung costume na pinakita ay parang plans lang..

A far as I know, its a toss up between Hawkeye and Winter Soldier.. In the Captain America book/series, the storyline revolves around the Winter Soldier.. I believe that if Cap would ever be replaced anytime soon, it would be the Winter Soldier because he has been the main focal point in the Cap series for some time now..

Just want to share two old Spiderman Comicbooks I bought just recently.. P650/each.. Pretty damn cheap if you ask me.. Its hard to find cheap Spider Man Silver Age comics from the early to mid-60's.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Amazing Spider Man #27.. 5th Appearance of the Green Goblin.. (1965) --- valued at $575 in NM- Condition..

and the Amazing Spider man #35.. 2nd Appearance of the Molten Man (1966) --- valued at $340 also in NM- Condition..

IMO, both issues would pass the Good condition.. 3.0-3.5 would be my grade on the comicbooks.. Still, a rare find for me.. Bale I just bought both issues at around $14/each eh..

Here are the pictures of #27..

post-75683-1192199196.jpg

post-75683-1192199330.jpg