How can a cheater stop cheating

putting morals, values, and other things aside, one thing that MAY stop you from cheating is by starting to think less of yourself and making sure that you start thinking of the people who value and adore you more.

a lot of people say they cheat because they can't get something from the person they are currently in a relationship with. some would say it's emotional, some physical (read:sex), some attention, some trust, respect, etc. what if instead of thinking about what you don't get, be a bit more introspective and ask yourself the bigger question: WHY am I not getting these things from my partner?

am not saying that the other half in the relationship does not have his/her own faults. but before passing the blame around and pointing at the flaws of the other, isn't it much better to take a look at ourselves first? (yes, am including myself here because i need to remind myself of these points as well. before you jump to the conclusion that i have cheated, let me make things clear, you don't have to be a cheater to ask yourself this very important question.)

may i say that we all have to answer the question as honestly as we can. after evaluating our faults, then we can start talking to our partners - openly and as honestly as possible without pointing the blame. admitting to your faults isn't a sign of weakness. it's actually a sign of maturity that you're ready to take responsibility for the things that you may have or may not have done and given.

okay, some may say that temptation is all around and it's hard to resist. again, if you put your significant other above yourself, your drives, your urges, and your libido, you MAY BE ABLE to STOP yourself long before the idea of cheating settles in. this is not a guarantee, but again, the TS said, trying to stop yourself before it even begins, right?

Edited by Queen Darkeinjel
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Simple lang a person will not stop doing something beneficial not unless you put fear in the equation. In short a cheater plowing through pussy after pussy like a boss has no reason to stop kasi walang consequences.

Imagine yourself to be at the top of the male hierarchy in terms of looks and power pussy will come in abundance.

So for a cheater to stop dapat bigyan mo ng takot. Let's face it no pussy will be good forever. Kukulubot at tatanda din lahat ng babae and cheating will be an eventuality not unless may fear yung cheater na may consequences.