How can a cheater stop cheating

My friend once told me "it's not cheating if you're paying for it" this is my Taiwanese friend.

Do you guys agree that if you pay for it and have no emotional attachment that it's cheating? Of course if you get caught by your gf/wife then it's cheating in her eyes.

Cheating is cheating right? But cheating and you actually love that other person is the worst kind.

Yes. That's the WORST kind

How can a cheater, stop cheating?

I know a lot have done it. But I think a lot more are having a hard time doing it. The question refers to how to stop cheating before things seriously get out of hand.

How can you dismiss the thought of a kiss, a smooch, a conversation with a potential lead.

Sa experience ko, I stopped cheating ng nahuli ako. then naglayas misis ko. Dun lang ako tumino . Dun mo ma fefeel na sorry pag bitbit na niya ang anak mo. pero pag di ka nahuhuli masaya naman diba

I don't know kasi pag sanay ka na sa attention ng iba, di ka na magbabago. I talked to a friend and i told him that di na ako magiging loyal sa isang tao kahit di halata sa akin yun. 2 kaibigan ko na dati kong mga boyfriend na may mga kinakasama na ngayon - nagkikita pa rin kami. Wala kaming pinagkaiba sa iba.

Walang tama o mali kung naayon sa yo at sa yong happiness. One life - Live it.

You can't stop somebody from cheating sing biologically its ingrained into our brains to have sex with multiple partners to ensure propagation of our lineage. Psychologically, its also like an addiction, sex is a fix and you can't ease yourself without it.

The only way i see that a person stops cheating is if he finds a good enough reason to stop (true love? Rekindled passion with wife/gf? Andropause?)

My husband is a cheater... He always go and f#&k some filthy prostitutes or in Spa..... He even defend himself, it's normal for a guy to try those act and it's only for fun and tempted to try lang daw! Pucha! Hindi ko ma-gets! ....

I learned that once a cheater, he will always be a cheater. I gave a Second chances, worth giving, even a 3rd, but never fourth and so on.... But still im stuck on this marriage, because i want to protect my daughter and she doesn't want to have a broken family like her classmates daw:(

Im now starting to love myself and keep my decency, I won't live in a miserable marriage. I deserve to be happy. And it is also not a recourse to cheat back. I won't stooped down to their level. He's not worth the love, time and effort.

Very difficult to hold on to a family with a cheater... Hope our daughter won't experience this kind of pain.

Any suggestions on how to deal with this kind of husband? Hhhaayytzzz...

Edited by Supertottot

My husband is a cheater... He always go and f#&k some filthy prostitutes or in Spa..... He even defend himself, it's normal for a guy to try those act and it's only for fun and tempted to try lang daw! Pucha! Hindi ko ma-gets! ....

I learned that once a cheater, he will always be a cheater. I gave a Second chances, worth giving, even a 3rd, but never fourth and so on.... But still im stuck on this marriage, because i want to protect my daughter and she doesn't want to have a broken family like her classmates daw:(

Im now starting to love myself and keep my decency, I won't live in a miserable marriage. I deserve to be happy. And it is also not a recourse to cheat back. I won't stooped down to their level. He's not worth the love, time and effort.

Very difficult to hold on to a family with a cheater... Hope our daughter won't experience this kind of pain.

Any suggestions on how to deal with this kind of husband? Hhhaayytzzz...

I am truly sorry for what you are going through. I don't think you can change your husband, as only he can decide to change himself. What you have control however, is your own happiness and the love that you have for your daughter. I wish you the best of luck in dealing with your trouble.