How can a cheater stop cheating

For me lang ha ? para ka kse niyang mag-iinvest sa negosyo so dapat kapag namuhunan ka walang labis walang kulang sagad bigay mo ang lahat , Make him feel na kahit anong past meron siya , andyan ka .. handa siyang tanggapin at mahalin (ayan yung pundasyon mo) Paramdam mo na deserved mo siya kahit ganun nagyare sa nakaraan niya kse yang mga manloloko na yan , kulang yan sa pagmamahal at pansin , siguro dahil sa madaming dahilan sa Pamilya nila , Kaya girls , pagtyagaan niyo sila , kse sila ang pinaka.worth it mahalin lalo na kapag napatino muna ;) so Goddluck , opinyon ko lang ...

A bitter pill to swallow, but if you are not the 'one' there are a 1000 reasons why a person can cheat on you. How long you may have been together or what you may have done for them won't matter. If you are not that special person, a person can cheat on you.

• 4 weeks later...

There are several factors as to why one cheats. Some are unhappy with their relationship, some are easily enticed, some just don't give a sh*t and just want to get laid. It's either they're incapable of feeling guilt or they're terrified of confrontation, sometimes both.

Those who are truly sorry are the ones who confront you about their being unfaithful. Those who are only sorry when they got caught will never stop. At least that's what I've observed.

Cheers.

I know a lot of you may disagree with what i have to say but hear me out: I

have come to the conclusion that the solution is to define your relationship bounderies with your partner.

I just think that people male and female have a natural thirst for lust and attention. And for anyone who has gone thru a long relationship and i mean 5yrs up, you and your partner are bound to feel the love and lust fade.

If you and your partner can layout your bounderies like, is chatting cheating? Is sexting cheating? Or sop or video calls, or what about just simply fantasizing about someone?

At the start of your relationahip you really wouldnt have to deal with it, if it really is a relationship built from love and not just some undecided excuse of a relationship, i think this would mean you and your partner should have some level of understanding about what each of you would like to explore sexually.

And this is when you talk about it maybe with being more open you can probably lessen the heartbreak and devastation once you accept the fact that all people just need an outlet and that some things change and change back again.

but this is just for people cheating bec of sexual reasons ha, pero for those who get off fooling two or more people into thinking they love you so much that theyre so loyal etc etc BUT NOT?! thats bullshit and thats a sickness in the head they need to straighten out. Lying to someone is the unforgettable if not unforgivable thing in all of it.

• Like (+1) 1