SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

sir ask ko lang pano gagawin. Last year nagpa ID ako sa Baclaran branch. After two months, sa wakas nareceived ko SSS ID ko but unfortunately namispelled name ko. ano po kaya pwede ko gawin? Thanks in advance.

punta k lang s any sss office/branch.... then present any valid ids containing ur correct name....

tapos fill up k n lang ulit ng E6.... indicate mo na its for replacement....

wait for a couple of weeks ulit.... and ul reciv ur new sss digitized id with ur correct name.....

sir izzecoh... ask ko lang po...

meron na po ako sss number kaso wala pa pong hulog kasi yung mga pinasukan ko before wala sss contribution.

ask ko po kung magkano at paano ako mag-contribute as self-employed. and how long po before ako magkaron ng ID?

TIA, more power...

sir izzecoh... ask ko lang po...

meron na po ako sss number kaso wala pa pong hulog kasi yung mga pinasukan ko before wala sss contribution.

ask ko po kung magkano at paano ako mag-contribute as self-employed. and how long po before ako magkaron ng ID?

TIA, more power...

first, fill up k muna ng SSS Form RS1 (Self Employed)...

then ikaw ung magdeclare kung magkano ung minimum income mo per month...

minimum income starts at P1,000 per month with a monthly contribution of P104.00....

for the sked of contributions pls visit sss.gov.ph...

SSS digitized ID usually takes one month bago mo ito mareciv.... tumatagal lang ito madalas s handling of delivery ... err s post office...

hi there Sir izzecoh:

Thankful for this forum, you are very helpful to many peeps of MTC's, like me I have a problem w/, first I lost my SSS I.D., think its four years now. 2ndly, when I was applying for E-SSS I.D., they mistakenly put NONE as my middle name, the right is I don't have a middle name in all of my documents, can you please help me w/ these problems. & why they can't loan us w/o the SSS I.D. when in fact I have my number?

THanks again.

Singha Lookyee

hi there Sir izzecoh:

Thankful for this forum, you are very helpful to many peeps of MTC's, like me I have a problem w/, first I lost my SSS I.D., think its four years now. 2ndly, when I was applying for E-SSS I.D., they mistakenly put NONE as my middle name, the right is I don't have a middle name in all of my documents, can you please help me w/ these problems. & why they can't loan us w/o the SSS I.D. when in fact I have my number?

THanks again.

Singha Lookyee

hmmm... is ur SSS data record has a middle initial? pls try to look at ur SSS Form E1 (Members Data Record) if ur M.I. is indicated.... once ur M.I. is in ur SSS Form E1, you can easily request for a correction/encoding of ur correct name....

just drop by at any SSS Branch/Office.....

but if u've forgotten to put it in ur E1 form... then u have to fill up a SSS Form E4 (Correction of Data) and submit it at any SSS Branch/Office... pls make sure to attach a photocopy of any these: authenticated birth certificate, marriage contract, baptismal certificate... etc..

about ur loan, its a requirement to first have a SSS Digitized ID...

the SSS wants to make sure that all ur data in their database are true and correct...

the prevents fraud claims....

pareng izzecoh,

what up? mukhang ikaw ay super enjoy pa rin jan sa sss.

may ipapahanap lang po sana ako, any documentation dun sa requirement na kailangang mag-physical appearance sa sss office ang isang pensioner? or was it waived na ulit?

looking forward to your consistenly quick and sensible reply.

all the best!

Sir Izzecoh,

Need your help, may outstanding loan po ako na dapat matatapos ko nang bayaran this month. Kaso when I checked sa website may outsanding pa daw akong 6K plus! And I was tagged as delinquent payer. I'm sure my company is paying naman my monthly loan payment. Apat kasi kami ditong sabay sabay nag apply ng loans 2 years ago, yung kanila updated ang records and yung posting dates nila ng payments pare pareho. Yung sakin lang June 2007 na na post yung ibang payments and yung iba hindi naka post kaya anlaki pa ng lumalabas na balance.

What do I need to do in this case po? Balak ko na kasing mag loan sa September ulit eh, pag may problem na ganito baka di ma approve yung next loan ko (3rd loan).

Thanks po in advance sa tulong

Sir Izzecoh, help po on this... Thank you in advance

Sir Izzecoh,

Need your help, may outstanding loan po ako na dapat matatapos ko nang bayaran this month. Kaso when I checked sa website may outsanding pa daw akong 6K plus! And I was tagged as delinquent payer. I'm sure my company is paying naman my monthly loan payment. Apat kasi kami ditong sabay sabay nag apply ng loans 2 years ago, yung kanila updated ang records and yung posting dates nila ng payments pare pareho. Yung sakin lang June 2007 na na post yung ibang payments and yung iba hindi naka post kaya anlaki pa ng lumalabas na balance.

What do I need to do in this case po? Balak ko na kasing mag loan sa September ulit eh, pag may problem na ganito baka di ma approve yung next loan ko (3rd loan).

Waaaaaaaaaahhhhh nasan si Sir Izzecoh??? :cry:

Sir Izzecoh,

Waaaaaaaaaahhhhh nasan si Sir Izzecoh??? :cry:

Naka leave si Sir Izzecoh. Suggestion lang, bro. Punta ka sa SSS Branch nearest your office and ipa-verify mo sa kanila thru their computer kung delinquent ka talaga. If, so you or your company can present to them proof of payments to show na updated ka sa loan payments mo.

Naka leave si Sir Izzecoh. Suggestion lang, bro. Punta ka sa SSS Branch nearest your office and ipa-verify mo sa kanila thru their computer kung delinquent ka talaga. If, so you or your company can present to them proof of payments to show na updated ka sa loan payments mo.

Ok thanks bro, im not sure which department lang kasi to approach :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

goodafternoon guys .... i just wanted to know how to make loan w/ SSS

sabi kasi nila kailangn ng card ng SSS, but i still have the e1 form pa e... is it possible na makapag loan pa din ako eventhough na e1 form pa din gamit ko.... :unsure: :unsure:

also any other requirement para makapgloan??? :unsure: thanks all... :cool:

bossing izzecoh,

i've lost my sss number sometime 10 years ago.

i've been paying my sss premiums since 1985 until sometime 1996.

is there any way na makuha ko ulit ang details ng sss contributions ko?

how can i retrieve my sss number?

please note: i'm here in riyadh.

thanks!

goodafternoon guys .... i just wanted to know how to make loan w/ SSS

sabi kasi nila kailangn ng card ng SSS, but i still have the e1 form pa e... is it possible na makapag loan pa din ako eventhough na e1 form pa din gamit ko.... :unsure: :unsure:

also any other requirement para makapgloan??? :unsure: thanks all... :cool:

Who may qualify for a salary loan?

1. An employed, currently paying, self-employed or voluntary member (SE/VM) who has 6 posted monthly contributions for the last 12 months prior to filing of application.

2. The member-borrower must have 36 posted monthly contributions, prior to the month of filing of application to avail of a one-month loan.

3. The member-borrower must have 72 posted monthly contributions, prior to the month of filing of application to avail of a two-month loan.

4. If the member-borrower is employed, his employer must be updated in contributions and loan remittances.

5. The member-borrower must be updated/current in the payment of his obligations in his other member loans, which include educational, stock investment, MADE & housing loans granted under the Unified Housing Loan Program (UHLP) or direct from SSS.

6. The member-borrower has not been granted final benefit (total permanent disability, retirement and death).

7. The member-borrower must not be more than sixty (60) years of age at the time of application.

What are the papers needed for filing a salary loan?

The member-borrower should submit an accomplished SSS Form ISL-101 (Salary Loan Application) and present his digitized SS ID card.

If the member-borrower is a household helper, he must present his digitized SS ID and that of his employer. His employer must accomplish part II of SSS Form ISL-101.

If the member-borrower does not have a digitized SS ID, he must apply for said ID. He must present the acknowledgement receipt of his SSS Form E-6 (Application for Social Security ID) together with any two of the following IDs:

* Unexpired driver's license

* Passport

* Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID card

* Postal ID

* School or company ID

* Taxpayer identification number (TIN) card

bossing izzecoh,

i've lost my sss number sometime 10 years ago.

i've been paying my sss premiums since 1985 until sometime 1996.

is there any way na makuha ko ulit ang details ng sss contributions ko?

how can i retrieve my sss number?

please note: i'm here in riyadh.

thanks!

You might want to inquire at the their Foreign Representative Office

RIYADH, KSA

Embassy of the Philippines

Site D4, Collector Road C, Diplomatic Quarters

Riyadh, 11693, KSA, P.O. Box 94366

Tel. Nos. (9661) 482-3615 * 488-0835

Tel/Fax Nos. (9661) 488-3945; 291-6010

Email: sss_riyadh@digi.net.sa/ sss_riyadh@yahoo.com

Contact person: Danilo Q. Calape

• 3 weeks later...
You might want to inquire at the their Foreign Representative Office

RIYADH, KSA

Embassy of the Philippines

Site D4, Collector Road C, Diplomatic Quarters

Riyadh, 11693, KSA, P.O. Box 94366

Tel. Nos. (9661) 482-3615 * 488-0835

Tel/Fax Nos. (9661) 488-3945; 291-6010

Email: sss_riyadh@digi.net.sa/ sss_riyadh@yahoo.com

Contact person: Danilo Q. Calape

One thing you'd have to remember, do not apply for a new no. Mahihirapan

and SSS mag-consolidate ng naihulog mo. I used to work for SSS before.

bro seaman ako kaso nagkaroon ako ng diabetes and mahirap na makasakay pa ulit. pwede ba ako file for partial disability? salamat ha bro. antayin ko opinyon mo kung ano ang magandang diskarte ko ha.

Punta ka na lang sa pinakamalapit na SSS Branch para ma-access nila yang medical problem mo. Dalhin mo rin medical history at latest employment records.

Sir Izzecoh,

i applied for a salary loan and i intend to pay off the rest of the remaining amount....

once i paid it off, the remaining amount that is, can i immediately apply for a loan the next day or at once?

or is there still a waiting period for me, to avail the salary loan again?

hope you could help me with this... thanks... :unsure:

Edited by MitchCadiz