SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

I lost my sss id 2 months ago and di kjo rin maalala yung sss # ko. is there a way na malaman ko yung # ko thru the online system of sss?

thanks!

if it's ok to you,,,, you could PM me your name and date of birth...... then i'll verify and send it to you thru PM...... or you could go the nearest SSS branch to verify your SSS no..... :)

Question SSS Expert...

I was just wondering if SSS has a connection with credit card companies... In what way? Thing is, my boyfriend has applied to virtually all the credit card companies and yet he is rejected every time... He has no other debts except for an SSS loan he applied years ago, which he hasn't completely paid yet... Can credit card companies trace this information or do they use this as a basis for the credit standing of a potential cardholder? Perhaps, you could enlighten me on this...

Thanks a lot!!! :)

Question SSS Expert...

I was just wondering if SSS has a connection with credit card companies... In what way? Thing is, my boyfriend has applied to virtually all the credit card companies and yet he is rejected every time... He has no other debts except for an SSS loan he applied years ago, which he hasn't completely paid yet... Can credit card companies trace this information or do they use this as a basis for the credit standing of a potential cardholder? Perhaps, you could enlighten me on this...

Thanks a lot!!! :)

umm..... partnership between SSS and Credit Card Co....,,, must be a handywork of a FIXER.... hehehehehehhehe...... once the Credit Card Co. requires the SSS no. in you application..... they can get any information from the SSS online verification...... madali lang kc online naman cya and they don't need to go to the SSS offices (which in there,, they could not extract any infos due to confidentiality of the record... strict ung SSS office kc)........

Credit card application disapproved because of the outstanding balance in the SSS loan??? bago ito, ah!!!! dapat d n kasama yun s qualifications to be credible..... malay mo deliquent lang ung employer na... tapos dapat bayad na cya based on his deductions..... poor applicant.....

for you, i'll try to investigate..... ;)

izzecoh bro: i haven't read the new salary loan guidelines.

but can a member with an outstanding loan balance apply for a loan then deduct the existing balance from the new loan?

thanks. hope to see u at the coffeesession.

izzecoh bro: i haven't read the new salary loan guidelines.

but can a member with an outstanding loan balance apply for a loan then deduct the existing balance from the new loan?

thanks. hope to see u at the coffeesession.

as long as the balance is less than P 500.00, a member can avail a salary loan..... and the term of the previous loan must be on it's maturity date.... or meaning natapos n nya ung 24 months period of payment..... :D

CIRCULAR NO. 17-P

TO: All SSS Members

SUBJECT: Condonation of penalties on stock investment and privatization fund loan programs

Pursuant to Social Security Commission (SSC) Resolution No. 525 dated 24 September 2003 and as amended by SSC Resolution No. 603 dated 29 October 2003, the following are the guidelines on condonation of penalties on stock investment and privatization fund loan programs:

I. WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO APPLY FOR CONDONATION

Borrowers who are delinquent in the payment of their amortizations on stock investment and privatization fund loans.

II. WHAT ARE THE APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. Availment period is from 24 September 2003 to 19 January 2005.

2. Payment of arrears (outstanding principal and interest) may be made in full or in installment during the availment period. The borrowers may opt to sell the shares of stock provided that the net proceeds shall be applied as payment to the outstanding principal and interest balance.

3. The amount of penalties condoned is proportionate to the amount of arrears paid. For example, if all arrears are paid, then all corresponding penalties are condoned. If only 50% of arrears are paid, then only 50% of penalties are condoned. The remaining arrears will continue to accumulate penalties.

4. If the remaining arrears are subsequently paid during the availment period, the accumulated penalties are condoned.

5. Those who availed of the program shall be allowed to avail/renew other types of member loans after two years from date of last installment paid within the availment period.

III. HOW TO AVAIL OF THE PROGRAM

The borrower who will avail of the program may visit the nearest SSS Branch.

A. Cash or Installment:

1. Statement of account may be secured from the nearest SSS Branch.

2. Payment shall be made through any SSS authorized collecting banks or at the Cashiering Department in Quezon City or Cashiering Units of the following SSS Branches: Tarlac, Cebu, Bacolod, General Santos, Malolos, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Zamboanga, Baguio, San Pablo, Naga, La Union and Davao. Separate receipts shall be used for each loan account. Copies of the official receipt/Special Bank Receipt (SBR) and Payment Return Form (SSS Form ML-1) shall be submitted to the nearest SSS Branch for immediate posting.

B. Sale of shares through SSS:

1. Notarized Special Power of Attorney, accomplished Broker Signature Cards and Broker Application Form, together with the statement of account issued by SSS and authenticated photocopy of SSS digitized ID card (or E-6 acknowledgement receipt stub with two valid ID cards at least one of which is with picture), shall be submitted to any SSS branch nationwide on or before 31 December 2004.

2. The shares of stock will be sold at the prevailing market price within the trading range of the day the broker informs the SSS of the validity of the stock certificate. If the notice is received after 12:00 noon, the sale will be executed on the following trading day or until the order to sell is consummated within the availment period.

3. The following charges shall be deducted from the proceeds of the sale:

A. Broker's Commission

1. Board Lot Transaction ¼ of 1% to 1.5% of gross sale

2. Odd Lot Transaction ¼ of 1% to 1.5% or P20.00 to P150.00 of gross sale or whatever the broker may charge for this transaction

B. Sales Tax ½ of 1% of gross sale

C. VAT 10% of Broker's Commission

D. Transfer Charges

1. Cancellation Fee P 22.00

2. Transfer Fee P 110.00

3. Service Fee P 55.00

E. Philippine Central Depository Fee 0.0000917 of gross sale

F. Securities Clearing Corporation of the Philippines (SCCP Fee) 0.00000917 of gross sale

G. Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE Fee) 0.00005 of gross sale

Note: All charges are subject to change

4. The net proceeds of the sale shall be applied as payment to the borrower's outstanding stock investment/privatization fund loan account(s). Any balance thereof shall be paid in full by the borrower during the condonation period.

Please be guided accordingly.

15 April 2004

umm..... partnership between SSS and Credit Card Co....,,, must be a handywork of a FIXER.... hehehehehehhehe...... once the Credit Card Co. requires the SSS no. in you application..... they can get any information from the SSS online verification...... madali lang kc online naman cya and they don't need to go to the SSS offices (which in there,, they could not extract any infos due to confidentiality of the record... strict ung SSS office kc)........

Credit card application disapproved because of the outstanding balance in the SSS loan??? bago ito, ah!!!! dapat d n kasama yun s qualifications to be credible..... malay mo deliquent lang ung employer na... tapos dapat bayad na cya based on his deductions..... poor applicant.....

for you, i'll try to investigate.....

Thanks a lot!!! :D :D :D Any results of your investigation? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Was just wonderin if I can sue a company if it did not remit the sss contirbution which was deducted from my salary?

yes you can!!!! actually it's covered in the labor code..... criminally it is qualified, kc malinaw n robbing yun.... so if i were you...act now, marami kc ganyan n employers e!!!! curse them!!!!!

Guest uglykid

i just heard this from an officemate whose father knows someone in SSS.

is it true that when SSS computes how much you are going to receive for your pension, it only considers the last ten years of your contributions? if this is the case then why will I contribute while I'm young. Maybe I'll just start contributing when I'm already around 55 years old. what do you think?

:)

i just heard this from an officemate whose father knows someone in SSS.

is it true that when SSS computes how much you are going to receive for your pension, it only considers the last ten years of your contributions? if this is the case then why will I contribute while I'm young. Maybe I'll just start contributing when I'm already around 55 years old. what do you think?

:)

umm??? if you contribute for 10 years in exact, u'll have 120 months of contribution.... the amount of pension u'll receive is the equivalent of month of the averege monthly contribution for the last five years... (minimum of 1,200)....

your CYS or Credit Years of Service is 10 yrs... but if you reached the 20 years of contribution or 20 CYS... ur pension will be twice the equivalent of month of the averege monthly contribution for the last five years..... same goes if your reached the 30 yrs of contributions or 30 CYS.... so on and so forth......

yes, we can preview the pension u will about to receive if you reach the retirement age.... but it is only based on the your latest posted contributions.......

my suggestion is....... the more contribution and the higher the salary bracket,, the better pension u'll receive..... at young age,,, maganda kung mag start k n mag hulog.... you'll benefit it naman latter... :mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

i still have the old cardboard id with no picture, how do I convert this into the new id without having to go to the SSS head office?

you need to go to the SSS office personally,,, when you file the new digitized ID, kukunin nmin ung mga biometrics mo (e.g., fingerprints, specimen signature, etc).... don't worry kc sandali lng nman yun...

Hi,

I recently lost my SSS ID, do I need to to have a Affidavit of Loss with me if I apply for a new one.

Also, I also lost all my ID's is my old school ID, passport and Birth certificate enough for verifications?

Please advise.

Thanks