Why Do Handsome Men Fall For Ugly Women?

believe it or not, ugly women can also be a good lay...sa experience ko kung sino pa yung hindi masyado magaganda sila pa yung maayos ang ugali...

and no, im not implying that im gwapo or anything, just talking from what ive gone through before i gave up on dating...

Edited by glut_func

May naging gf ako. Di naman maganda. Pero masarap magluto at minamasahe pa ako. Nagtagal kami ng two years. We broke up because of work and family issues.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Imho, successful & handsome men goes for women who can help them develop confidence and self-respect.

Handsome or at least very presentable men can and do end up with - pardon the term - ugly women. Or to be more politically correct, aesthetically challenged females. As Private Ryan said, fallen from the top of the ugly tree.

Prime example: Manny Villar and Cynthia "Battleaxe" Aguilar - Villar.

What are the possible reasons?

Money? Tremendous sexual prowess on the part of the female? Gayuma?

Please to share your thoughts. TIA.

thats true love bro :)

I might equate this to "not maganda", pero ang current and first girlfriend ko almost nanay ko na sya. Hindi naman ako kagwapohan. Sya'y isang separada, conservative, pero hindi ko matukoy yung exact reason kung bakit ako pumatol sa ganung edad, siguro dahil maalaga sya or dahil takot ako manligaw or takot ako sa isang serious relationship. I'm 29 when we had this kind of relationship and 3 years and counting. I have no future plans or whatever with regard to our relationship.

For me, intelligence and good attitude can compensate for lack of beauty.

Read "women to avoid" thread. Most of the comments there are about bad attitude.

But for me, having a good attitude doesn't just mean being kind. You have to be kind, but you also have to be exciting, adventurous, willing to try new things. And most of all you have to be confident. Lack of confidence is very unattractive.

Edited by camus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...

Money of course! A lot of pretty girls don't have it, actually looks wear off when you're in your early 60s so mainly all women tend to look rather alike when they're that old.

I think these men who fall for uglies probably got fed up with dating pretty girls because most of them aren't sensible and skillfull in the bedroom.

• 2 months later...

1. From my experience beautiful women are more likely shallow and are full of themselves.

2. For a serious relationship, mas gusto kong ako yung mas may itsura, ayoko ng may kaagaw at takaw pansin

3. Mas masarap kausap yung mga babaeng may laman ang utak at di lang pagpapaganda ang alam.

4. Based on experience, mas magaling sila sa kama, yung magaganda kadalasan gusto sila ang tinatrabaho.

5. Mas gusto ko yung maappeal kesa maganda

6. Looks will fade, attitude and personality won't

• 4 weeks later...

Who says they are handsome? Who says they are ugly? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Who knows, maybe they see something which others cannot appreciate, it could still be physical attraction- who are we to judge? Ung maganda sa tingin nila maaring hindi maganda sayo, so who's taste is better? This is very subjective and very stereotypical.