Why Do Handsome Men Fall For Ugly Women?

Character and "aura"

aura - this person exudes confidence, strength, kindess, trust, etc. whatever it is it makes you drawn to the person. even if you dont know the person yet, theres a feeling that you get when you meet them.

character- had a friend who wasnt really beautiful...below average beauty. but her character made me and a friend fall for her (not at the same time), we trust her, shes smart, hardworking and caring, accepts our faults, and i will say it again we trust her.(i can say we because me and my friend talked about it).

she isnt ugly for me, but for a group of guys who doesnt know her, and when surrounded by our other female friends, she is at the bottom 2 out of 10 if based on physical appearance alone, but on the top 2 if based on how much we love her.

sad but true. not everyone can see the whole character of a person at the start, that is why i do not belive in love at first sight, but there are women that make me want to know more about them just because of the aura they exude even if at first sight.

Hi mga bhaby.

Kaya naiinlove ang lalaking handsome sa babaeng pangit kse baka hindi naman basehan yung mukha pag nag mamahal ang isang Tao. Meron parin naman taong di nasusukat ang pang labas na anyo para seryosohin nila yung taong mahal nila. Karamihan talaga ng pogi gusto ay hindi ganun kaganda pero may mabuting puso na handang mahalin at pag lingkuran sila. I love this topic.

@yhurie ng SIREN SPA

Di naman lahat pare parehas nang dahilan. Im not claiming na handsome ako! hahaha! I just want to share my past experiences sa hinahanap ko sa babae. When I was younger(teenge years) hanap ko lagi maganda, sexy, funny, at iba pa. Pero at around the age of 20+, went into courting girls na kahit di masyado maganda. Basta't nagparamdam na type ako, go lang nang go!(tag l*b*g kung baga! hahaha) But now, Im a happily married man. Im just lucky na maganda si wifey. Although sometimes tumitikim pa din nang ibang putahe, as long as "Strictly No Strings Attached" ;)

Beautiful women have broader options. Let's admit it. You are a trophy to many. Especially if you're witty, talented, sexy, rich, kind and almost have everything. Because of that, you know your worth. And because you know you're worth, you wouldn't bother clinging into someone who don't see your worth. Bottomline is, you have confidence some ugly women don't. You could have the attitude but you know your looks shouldnt be compromised by his bossy and dominant acts. In Tagalog, ang mga hindi kagandahan, mas mataas ang percentage na magmakaawa, maghabol at mas mag effort para mag work ang relationship nila. So minsan, they are called mas mabait. Pretty girls can be hurt too. Mas nakakahiya nga lang na despite of their good looks and good personalities, naloloko pa rin. It's just that minsan kasi mas maraming option ang magaganda for guys or better guys kaya imbes na mag tyaga at magpakababa, break up na lang instead of looking like a female jackass.

Edited by Mistress Mia
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Let's admit it mabilis tayong maakit sa maganda at guwapo. Pero hindi sa lahat ng pagkakataon eh nagkakaroon ng connection. Maraming bagay wala sa control natin. Kaya nasa abilidad ng tao at katangian na tao ang siyang nananaig sa isang relasyon na hinahanap ng bawat isa. Lahat kasi ng bagay may hangganan. At kung tutuusin, ang character, integridad ng tao ang mas importante.

What the F@*K is a wife material?

LOL. I guess the term wife material is someone who knows how to take care of a guy. You know, stuff like, pampering, feeding the guy, in short, to serve him. Sana nag yaya na lang pala LOL.

Kidding aside, I think it's because for these "handsome" guy, they don't really care if the girl is not that pretty. Mas importante sa kanila yung inner character.