Why Do Handsome Men Fall For Ugly Women?

Rare. Mostly pretty women falling for an ugly guy. But scientifically speaking, if the ugly girl has a good immune system that the guy doesn't have, it would increase the chances. Unconsciously, the guy would fall for this girl BUT there must have a little interaction (i.e. exchange of saliva, smell of pheromones) for that to occur. Some say you should blame your Amygdala for that. And of course, the emotional part. If the guy is emotional (overrides the rational and primitive brain functions) and he really likes the girl's character, then this is possible.

true its all about genetics. mag ka roon ng chance gudlooking yung anak

Handsome or at least very presentable men can and do end up with - pardon the term - ugly women. Or to be more politically correct, aesthetically challenged females. As Private Ryan said, fallen from the top of the ugly tree.

Prime example: Manny Villar and Cynthia "Battleaxe" Aguilar - Villar.

What are the possible reasons?

Money? Tremendous sexual prowess on the part of the female? Gayuma?

Please to share your thoughts. TIA.

There's money of course when the man is CONSCIOUS about what he is getting into.

There's also love, caring and cooking that I know a friend who went for that.

There's also the case of love is blind, the man was temporarily blinded or his taste in women is off... like what happened to me at 17, until my own MOM told me STERNLY that my Girlfriend was BUTT UGLY... so I dropped her immediately... mom knows best.

So please, someone who cares... TELL THE GUY his chick is UGLY.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...